RP Aliquam: Lilitheaa

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Jirky-Kake, May 21, 2017.

1. themushroomlord

themushroomlord Pangalactic Porcupine

"You shouldn't be mean to him", Tennin says with as nuetral a face as possible, "Beasts aren't exactly known for their... intelligence", he taps his forehead with his index finger, emphasising his last words.

2. Firebird Zoom

Firebird Zoom Oxygen Tank

Kora regards her teammate, "If I wasn't worried about giving away our position, I'd be laughing loudly at how right you are. Congratulations, you've just gained some respect from me."
    After saying this, she lies down and stares at the sky.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2017
    Jirky-Kake likes this.
  3. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

Jack stops pacing when he sees the human get up. When he realizes the silent agreement that has just been made, he shrugs.
    "Okay then. Your plan it is. I'm Jack by the way. I'm going to be your personal engineer for the rest of this journey, so if anything is broken, just let me know."
    Jack decides it would be a good idea to introduce his talents as well, since they may come in handy sometime. Hopefully. He better not have spent years training in a skill he wouldn't need.

4. WarSarah

WarSarah Heliosphere

Valtross stared at Jerrall and Jack, realizing very quickly there was going to be problems. Pointing at his own mouth, the human then made an "X" with his arms and shook his head. Communicating that he couldn't speak at all might prove to be the hardest part...

5. KingSalamander

KingSalamander Orbital Explorer

"Joy. Nice to meet ya Jack, I'm Jerrall. If you get any cuts, scraps, or missing limbs, I'd be happy to have a look!" His gaze shifts up to the Human.
    Jerrall makes a small ping when he sees the response. In the span of a second all of his scanners, both visual and auditory, were on the Human.
    Mutism. Damage to the esophagus, vocal cords, mouth, or lungs possible.
    He moves his hand from the Human's back and motions as if to speak, but then stops.
    Poor conditions for evaluation. Debris and dry environment could re-open, aggravate, or worsen any injury.
    With a terse nod Jerrall retracts his hand and takes a moment to compose himself. Then he clears his non-existing throat. "Focused. I see. When we can, I promise to get a good look at ya to see if I can help. But," he twirls his wand and points it in the chosen direction," we gotta skedaddle before I'm turned into silverware and you two the main course." Wand still in the air, he begins a brisk walk into the sand dunes.

Firebird Zoom and Jirky-Kake like this.
  6. BlueShard

BlueShard Giant Laser Beams

Carn chuckles before replying, "I find that ironic coming from creatures with fur and fangs...you would do well to look in the mirror"

Jirky-Kake and Firebird Zoom like this.
  7. Firebird Zoom

"Your evolution sought to weaken you," Kora said, not moving from her position, "myself and the crazy can use said fangs as weapons if nessecary, our fur protects us from the elements. You, on the other hand, are simply a tall Star Wars reject. Chew on that, Carn."

Jirky-Kake likes this.
  8. BlueShard

A small hick escapes Carn's throat, the beginnings of a laugh. He clamps down tightly on the urge, psychopathic laughter hardly contributes to "stealth." Instead a slow, sinister bearing creeps over his features. He ponders for a moment. "Perhaps..." he says, "but evolution is not the only method of achieving superiority."

9. themushroomlord

themushroomlord Pangalactic Porcupine

"Superiority doesn't matter when you're 6 feet under", say Tennin before whispering to himself, "and soon we'll all be"

10. Firebird Zoom

"True that, Tennin, true that."

Jirky-Kake likes this.
  11. Jirky-Kake

Jirky-Kake Phantasmal Quasar

@Arra @zombiexander @Firebird Zoom (Nova)
    After a bit more walking, the party finally arrives to a building surrounded by a wall. Amalga stops and ducks down when they spot a few people stationed outside guarding numerous amount of huts located outside of the walls. The human stays ducked down like this until hearing a two sharp clacking sounds, a pause, and then three more. "Seems like Odith is in position. Are you all ready?" he asked as he unholstered a concealed firearm from under his pant leg and flips the safety off.

@Firebird Zoom (Kora) @BlueShard @themushroomlord (Tennin & Rith)
    Dirk was starting to get annoyed by all of your guys' bickering at one another. "If you are all quite done yet, I'm going to signal for Barren now..." He took out two rocks from his pockets before clanging them together. They had a metallic sound to them when they collided into each other. Dirk would hit them together two times, pause, and then hit them three times and would stop for about a minute and repeat this action, waiting for a response. The noise is rather sharp, and can be somewhat hard to listen when being only a meter away from the source.

@Roland Weiss @TechnoCupcake @HunterC1998 (Ian)
    "Just a little over a kilometer, so it'll be a few minutes."

@WarSarah @Dragonclaw @KingSalamander
    The group is able to evade from The Sealers as they move to an area with much more vegetation than sand for once. If there wasn't the constant concern of being caught by pursuers, this area would've been a perfect place to research. There's plentiful amount of plants and a few critters eating from said plants. There seems to be three different species of animals in the area, all of which seem to be docile enough to not pose a threat. One has the similarities to a large hamster and a small canine, while the others seem similar to various cervidea—like deer, elks, moose, etc.

"Hah... I should be... fine..." She responds before sitting up. It takes a deal of effort on her part to do so, but doesn't move much after that. She's clearly in no shape to help much. Fortunately, the leaking ceiling is close enough to the wall to be reached if climbed, unfortunately however, the wall has quite a bit of wet moss that makes parts of it rather slick and difficult to climb, but still doable. The other option is to try and search for something to hit the chair's leg to mess with the wikkat's center of gravity and cause them to fall backwards. That would however require something long enough to reach the chair or something dense enough to throw directly at the leg to cause the upset.

Firebird Zoom likes this.
  12. HunterC1998

HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

Ian nods and looks about a little, then to Max and the device.
    "I-is the device acting up?"

Bill nods with a smile, he wouldn't risk busting the cage with the guard...so he looks at the people he's stuck with, motioning at them if they have something throwable.

13. Firebird Zoom

Nova draws her broadsword and drops into a 'ready' stance. "Do you even need to ask?"

Kora lets out a sigh, draws her blade and slowly rises to her feet. "Just don't get in my way."

Jirky-Kake likes this.
  14. BlueShard

Carn's arm shoots out and yanks Kora back to the ground. "Fool," he hisses, "You want to get spotted? Wait for the order to move. I don't want to do all that trudging for nothing!"

Jirky-Kake likes this.
  15. Firebird Zoom

((She was lying down on her back, and I never said she was rising to her full height, but, eh, simply cements her perspective of Carn being a jerk, then again, she pretty much hates everyone, so that's normal for her.))
    Kora gives Carn a feline snarl and slashes her claws along his arm, taking care to only ruin the sleeve of his shirt.

Jirky-Kake likes this.
  16. BlueShard

Carn doesn't flinch. He carefully weighs the feeling of exhilaration that comes from choking someone to death with the advantages of maintaining self-control. Deciding it would be wiser to not murder someone in front of a superior, he retracts his hand. Inspecting the sleeve of his uniform finds it has already repaired itself. Nano-technology sure is grand, aye? "Looks like your claws aren't as sharp as you think they are," he says with a smirk.

((At least I know which person Carn's going to try and kill back on Aliquam))

17. Firebird Zoom

"They're plenty sharp, your costume is just made of pure bullshit."

Jirky-Kake likes this.
  18. BlueShard

"A surprisingly educated guess. I will admit, though, it is a touch flashy. A little obnoxious in my opinion. I didn't pack anything else though, such a shame."

19. WarSarah

WarSarah Heliosphere

The entire way there, Valtoss wore an expression of embarrassment. He was relieved that they had managed to move out of the desert, but now there were actual animals. Hopefully, none of them would provoke easily. Looking around at all the vegetation, he heaved a sigh as he removed his cap and ran a hand through his hair. The youth was glad he wasn't too hurt, but feared he'd have to find help were Jack and Jerrall injured at all.

20. Firebird Zoom

"Well, I'm sure that it's comforting to know your suit will remain pristine while you bleed out from a sniper to the heart."

Jirky-Kake likes this.