1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Special Statue Locations

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by WallyBW93, Apr 30, 2017.

1. WallyBW93

WallyBW93 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Okay so there are special statues in this game. I know because I found this one in one of my previous playthroughs...

[​IMG]

It was not in a chest which leads me to assume they can only be found as placed items. I also found it near the core of the planet which also makes me assume the statues can only be found in those locations. So I was hoping we could do a coordinate location thing like we do with the unique planet coordinates thread but this one is specifically for these statues. If you find a unique statue post coordinates so it is easier for us treasure hunters to find all these unique objects. I would start but unfortunately I don't have that character with the statue anymore and I didn't think to write coordinates.

Again these are pre placed objects, not in a chest. So coordinates should be valid in locating these rare objects. Also provide what your game runs on, very important!

Findable Statues Include:

Benjamin Deust Statue
    Cameron York Statue
    Imagination Memorial:

M_Sipher-
    (Windows 10, 64 Bit)
    X: 966928391 Y: 226665477 Harobed Beta I
    xOliver137 Statue

Note you will have to dig around the core a bit but these coordinates will help lighten the difficulty.

Last edited: May 5, 2017
  2. DraikNova

DraikNova Spaceman Spiff

Are you playing with any mods?

3. WallyBW93

Not anything that adds objects to the game. Only hairstyles and a reskin for my Floran. These are base game items, you can check the official wiki it should be under the Valuable Tag. There are about three that still exist within the game it seems.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2017
  4. ManaUser

ManaUser Cosmic Narwhal

Yeah, those are really in the game. I believe they honor some of the biggest kickstarter backers. I couldn't tell the location of any off hand though. I've found one or two, but don't remember where are this point.

5. M_Sipher

M_Sipher Oxygen Tank

I found the Imagination Memorial, and it was indeed at the core layer of the planet. In a bed of lava, in fact. While I'd say that either example here isn't a proper indication of where these can generally be found on their own... well, two in the same general layer of a planet, yeah, I'd call that at least evidence suggesting "these are all lava-deep underground".

Sadly, I didn't jot down coordinates and it was months ago.

6. WallyBW93

Happens, no worries though that's why the thread was made. In case someone does happen upon one they can jot down the coordinates here.

7. Roselle

Roselle Pangalactic Porcupine

I would love locations for these. I have explored uncounted tons of planet core biomes and not seen one special statue. Demoralizing, as I did find some during the latter part of the game's beta phase. The rate must be very low now.

8. M_Sipher

M_Sipher Oxygen Tank

Found another Imagination Statue!

upload_2017-5-4_4-15-50.png

X: 966928391
    Y: 226665477
    Harobed Beta I

I... couldn't give you a "dig from here" bit since I did kinda wander a lot. But here's one of the rare statues. And at this rate, yeah, I'm pretty comfy saying these statues only appear at core level.

Pangaea, WallyBW93 and Roselle like this.
  9. WallyBW93

Alright! That's one to check off the list! What do you run Starbound on?

10. M_Sipher

M_Sipher Oxygen Tank

Windows 10, pretty sure it's 32-bit. I'd need to doublecheck when I gt home.

11. WallyBW93

Okay let me know when you do :)

12. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

Hey, Wally, how about updating the OP with the coords for statues? That way people can easily find them.

13. M_Sipher

M_Sipher Oxygen Tank

Okay, 64-bit, apparently.

14. WallyBW93

Ah shame, I have 32 bit but the info is updated now for people to see :D. I'll still check the planets coordinates when I get the chance, right now I'm on one of my mining outposts for Durasteel. Maybe I'll run into a statue while I'm down there:nurunaughty:

15. Jellyman

Jellyman Phantasmal Quasar

Well at my beginning of playing at 2013/2014 i seen many rare statues... I even dont remember that if they were normal statues or special ones xD

Btw ill edit this comment if someone wants to know how my old home look. I found them at my tunnel to the core.

16. I also found the Imagination Memorial near the core. I am still looking for myself, that's some soul searching on a whole new level.. :rip::avalixD:

17. LilyV3

LilyV3 Master Astronaut

yes they are all hidden near the core. so good luck hunting them down there.

18. catmonkshiro

catmonkshiro Phantasmal Quasar

i found a Benjamin Duest statue (looks like a human in frontliner's armor)

at Tiy Veil II (frozen planet, no moons)
    X -219675202
    Y -9037718

I dug fairly straight down from the surface spawn point here and found it, like the others' around the core

[​IMG]

Hope this helps you guys!

19. RaxiisLycan

RaxiisLycan Aquatic Astronaut

Got planet cords for your statue. I'm running Windows 10, 64 Bit with mods. I actually have a mod collection on steam if having mods would change being able to find it. It's somewhere within the quarter of the planet below the spawn. I Terraformed the planet to be a 100% Shadow Planet. Didn't change the layout, just the usual stuff. Shouldn't affect the statue's location.

Hope you find the item that was created in your image.
    Just thankful I may have helped.

Steam Name
    Raxiis Lycan Theyrthrope Lupus
    upload_2018-9-22_0-1-57.png

Last edited: Sep 22, 2018
  20. Oh wow, thank you! xD