RELEASED Karmylla's Mods - Immersive Maps, Spouse Rooms, Farm Cave, Cellar

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Karmylla, Dec 8, 2016.

1. Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

Ah, I think I know why this is!
    I completely forgot that Eemie did four different versions on her "Just a new map recolour", and I only edited the tilesheet for version 3! You must have another of the files installed, which include the green Fall, right? I'll have to update the files, I completely forgot, sorry!
    It has nothing to do with the other files in your Content folder, don't worry :) Those are used for other languages!
    I guess I'll have to do an update with all other tilesheets by Eemie! Sorry, it'll take some time, I'm not available at the moment, but I'll have it done by tomorrow, okay?
    Thank you for reporting this!

Edit: @calferns maybe this happened to you too! You have another version of Eemie's "Just a new map recolor", right? I'll update the tilesheets as soon as possible!

Last edited: May 19, 2017
    • missashofoz

missashofoz Void-Bound Voyager

I do have the version that makes fall green, yes! Version 1(I think). Pink and White trees for spring and summer, and green grass in the fall. No rush updating the files. Not long after I made that post, though, I made the connection that those were language files and not anything random and so I left them alone.

• Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

!!! ATTENTION !!!

The mod has been updated!

Okay, now I've updated ALL FOUR VERSIONS of the "Just another map recolor" by Eemie. Sorry about that guys, I completely forgot about it!
        Thank you for reporting the issue @missashofoz !
        :cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie:

missashofoz likes this.
        • Tyr0n3

Tyr0n3 Void-Bound Voyager

i can't see the the messages, all i see is 'town.6' or 'somebodyhouse.number', did i do something wrong

• Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

Did you place "stringsfrommaps.xnb" in the strings folder, like it's stated?

• Minakie

Minakie Cosmic Narwhal

This area doesn't look like this on my game. The fenced area has an opening and I can go inside, as intended (after getting rid of the VIP mod that is xD). However, the doghouse is not showing, only the cardboard box. The little green ball is not showing either, but the water/food dishes and the DOG sign are also showing up normally.

I tried with both the normal files and the ones that have compatibility with Eemie's map recolor (version 3) and got the same result with both. I have no clue what's going on here. I have no clue why some elements are showing and the others are not.​

• Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

You did add my Town map to your Maps folder, right?

• Minakie

Minakie Cosmic Narwhal

Yeah, and I added the map strings as well. I guess it could just be XNBloader loading some files but not others. Has happened to me before. :/

• Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

Maybe you didn't place the tilesheets in the Content folder AND the Maps folder?
                    And I'm also using XNBLoader, and it's working fine :\

• Minakie

Minakie Cosmic Narwhal

Yeah, I did that as well. Still not working for me.
                      It may not be the mod though, it's not hard to crash something on my game. ^^''

• rubyknuckle

rubyknuckle Space Hobo

I am having an issue where after the first day, certain tiles turn purple. Most noticeably, the shiny purple tiles in the Wizard's tower, certain spots in the Marnie's house, and the fridge in the Carpenter's House. I was sure to put everything in the Content and Maps folder. Is there some other resource file that could be interfering?

• Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

Please read the "READ ME" file in the "Karmylla's Immersive Map Edits" folder. Inside, you'll see that that is a common erros that occurs not because of my mod, but because of your "towninterior.xnb". I'll transcribe the solution:
                          "* Common errors
                          --> Purple tiles: If you get this error it means you are having issues with your "townInterior.xnb" tilesheet. You must have downloaded a new tilesheet and placed it only in one place. There are two "townInterior.xnb" in the game, one in the content folder and another in the maps folder; you must copy the new tilesheet you downloaded inside each of these folders and overwrite the original tilesheet. That's how you solve the problem!
                          "
                          (I might sound harsh or mad here, but it's not because of you, it's just that I'm tired of people asking me about this error when the solution is in the READ ME file. And I'm also tired, it's been a rough day, sorry xD)

Last edited: May 28, 2017
                            Minakie likes this.
                          • Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

!!! ATTENTION !!!

This mod has been translated!!!!

This time, we have the Portuguese-Brazilian translation, made by farpencio, at NexusMods!
                            And since I speak Portuguese, I'll continue this update in my mother tongue :p

Hey pessoal! Então, já sabem, para adicionarem este PACK em português, só têm de copiar os seus conteúdos para a vossa pasta Content do jogo. Os ficheiros foram adicionados no primeiro post.
                            Continuo a recomendar o XnbLoader, caso não se queiram preocupar com backups.

Temos de falar sobre os tilesheets: eu adicionei um update de vários tilesheets da Eemie (as quatro versões do "Just a new map recolor"), e da Elle, porém, eles só incluem os tilesheets para a vila, porque são só esses que eram necessários para adicionar a área do Dusty. Logo, as "outdoor tilesheets" não têm um update para a língua pt-BR.
                            Portanto recomendo que se dirijam às threads originais dos autores (o meu primeiro post tem os links), e peçam um update dos tilesheets para pt-BR. Caso eles já existam, ainda melhor, e não se esqueçam de os adicionar no vosso jogo e copiá-los para a pasta do Content E dos Maps.
                            Como sempre, o pack "Karmylla's Immersive Maps - portuguese translation" inclui os tilesheets originais do jogo, com a área do Dusty, claro.

POR FAVOR, leiam a text file "LER", caso tenham problemas.

É possível que haja erros, por favor reportem por aqui! Ou pelo NexusMods.

Este update será também adicionado prontamente na página do NexusMods, caso prefiram fazer o download por lá.
                            Obrigada, mais uma vez, a farpencio por ter feito esta tradução. Eu como sou portuguesa e não brazileira, pensei que a minha tradução não seria a melhor, por isso estou grata que ele tenha tido a iniciativa de traduzir.

Last edited: May 31, 2017
                              MiyuDiana likes this.
                            • Minakie

Minakie Cosmic Narwhal

Eu logo vi que alguém com mods tão bons tinha de ser tuga. /joke

farpencio and Karmylla like this.
                              • Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

!!! ATTENTION !!!

The mod has been revised!

There was an error with the "Town" map, with a glitching tree, so I took care of it!
                                The Portuguese Pack also had to be edited, because I added the wrong Town map (desculpem lá pessoal). This update should fix that!
                                That is all for now!

Minakie likes this.
                                • ProphetSix

ProphetSix Starship Captain

would I be able to use your cave mod for my halloween farm? Ill give credit once it's done? :)

• Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

Of course! Just don't forget to credit me, please, and thank you for asking!
                                    If you need help with anything, PM me!

• ProphetSix

ProphetSix Starship Captain

wonderful! thank you so much (will do!!!)

• Sugar-Fable

Sugar-Fable Phantasmal Quasar

The Dusty mod (With the map recolor) isn't working for me? It doesn't change anything at all that I can tell...

• Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

Could you be more specific? Which tilesheet did you download, besides the main file? Are they both in the Content and the Maps folder? Did you follow all the instructions?