RELEASED JAC'd Greenhouse

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Androxilogin, Nov 24, 2016.

1. tinkerbelljln

tinkerbelljln Pangalactic Porcupine

I have this problem too, and saving, exiting, and reloading doesn't fix it. I've tried deleting it from the locations folder and redownloading it and putting back in, still fully expanded.

EDIT: I deleted my old save file that had it unlocked and now it works. I'm ok with that, I wasn't playing that file anyway.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2017
    • Sherlock.

Sherlock. Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Click on the lamp, appear "before what you thought you saw, there does not seem to be any here" after no response

• Sherlock.

I saw this hint,

[17:33:32 ERROR Advanced Location Loader] Conditional has already been completed: Extension
        [17:33:34 ERROR Advanced Location Loader] Conditional has already been completed: Extension
        [17:34:31 ERROR Advanced Location Loader] Conditional has already been completed: Extension

but did not expand

• Androxilogin

Androxilogin Giant Laser Beams

Not exactly sure. I've been on indefinite hiatus on all of my mods for about a month. It may be a framework or ALL issue (not saying it is; just possible). Sometimes things change between versions and I need to update my additions to corrospond with those changes. However, I haven't updated my copy of the base game since 1.11.

• Sherlock.

timg.gif
            Now I have removed the greenhouse .xnb v1.9b
            And use the greenhouse. Xnb. v1.6

• Evilsaint

Evilsaint Void-Bound Voyager

I not sure why my greenhouse farm disappear.
              I am currently using advancedLocationLoader v1.2.10 and greenhouse v1.6

This is what i found in the debug when my greenhouse farm disappear

[11:03:36 DEBUG Advanced Location Loader] Loading location mods into memory...
              [11:03:37 INFO Advanced Location Loader] JAC'd Greenhouse, version `1.6` by Androxilogin
              [11:03:37 INFO Advanced Location Loader] Found and loaded [1] location mods into memory
              [11:04:09 INFO Entoarox Framework] Checking for updates...
              [11:04:09 ERROR Advanced Location Loader] Unable to patch required property, tile does not exist: Property(Greenhouse@[1,8]:Buildings => `Action` = ALLCondition Extension)
              [11:04:09 ERROR Advanced Location Loader] Unable to patch required property, tile does not exist: Property(Greenhouse@[63,27]:Buildings => `Action` = ALLCondition Shortcut)

• demonhunter352

demonhunter352 Subatomic Cosmonaut

If the contents of your greenhouse are disappearing when loading a save file, I suspect it is the same problem I've been having with the extended cellar. Changes in the recent SDV update are most likely to blame, so nothing for it but to wait for the mods to be updated.

• Evilsaint

Evilsaint Void-Bound Voyager

Okay, Got it :D

• Acab_24

Acab_24 Space Hobo

i keep getting that there is no dll

• demonhunter352

Can confirm that items placed/planted within the Extended greenhouse are disappearing when loading the save file. I'm also experiencing some odd controller behaviour when interacting with the junimo hut seed shop: pressing interact on the controller (standard wired xbox 360 controller for windows) does nothing. However, the junimo seed shop appears if i move the mouse after attempting to use the controller to access the shop (so, press A at junimo hut shop, nothing happens. move mouse after pressing A, shop appears), even if i have moved halfway across the greenhouse since attempting to access the shop.

Will test with SMAPI 1.13 tomorrow. Is late, am tired.

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

controllers are not supported by ALL.

• demonhunter352

Interesting. Everything else I can interact with in the greenhouse works with a controller (sidenote: some of the decorative items that usually pop up a description when examined are pulling broken strings. I'll grab a screenshot tonight, gotta spend today cleaning my apartment for a rent inspection); it's just the joja machine and the junimo huts that don't work.

EDIT: Cleaning done, testing done, here's the results.

Just like the extended cellar, items placed in the greenhouse aren't persisting between play sessions.

Items planted, day advanced, game exited.
                          Screenshot 2017-05-21 16.28.05.png

Relaunched game, load savefile, visit greenhouse.
                          Screenshot 2017-05-21 16.33.41.png

And the issue with interactive decorative items, which is NOT limited to this mod (has also been observed in extended cellar, and in OmniFarm when examining grandpa's shrine)
                          Screenshot 2017-05-21 16.15.33.png

Logs for the disappearing seeds are in >THIS< dropbox folder (also includes recurring, but not damaging, error from extended minecarts which should be familiar to Ento by now :p)

Last edited: May 21, 2017
                          • Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

This is a known issue, and I have a potential fix, but havent been able to corner someone to test the fix yet.

• demonhunter352

If you need someone to test a mod with the fix applied to it, throw it at me. If you mean you need someone to actually apply the fix to their mod, forget I said anything

luciole830 likes this.
                              • Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

I need someone to test the new EntoFramework that (hopefully) fixes the bug.

• demonhunter352

*Holds up mitt*

Throw it at me. I can catch.

I can't actually catch

• vlack

vlack Big Damn Hero

How do I get upgrades?

• Androxilogin

Androxilogin Giant Laser Beams

After walking in the greenhouse there is a barrel in the upper-left with a small lamp on it. Click there

• I love you :^) Thanks for this!

Androxilogin likes this.
                                        • vixengroup

vixengroup Orbital Explorer

Hello, I've been trying to install this for the past hour and of course the file should be like this Stardew Valley > Mods> AdvancedLocationLoader > locations > ExtendedGreenhouse however whenever I go in my greenhouse I can't seem to see the barrel?