Crossfang's Starbound Workshop (Hiatus)

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Crossfang, Oct 15, 2015.

1. Deadmine135

Deadmine135 Big Damn Hero

Crossfang WAIT... Why dont you sacrifice the chicken instead :O

2. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

Oh god...

Rex Blackbeak and Crossfang like this.
  3. Rex Blackbeak

Rex Blackbeak Spaceman Spiff

You should've used me, broh!

Crossfang likes this.
  4. voiditect

voiditect Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hmmm.... *Taking notes* I'll just have to see how this fails.... I need a baseline for my Inter-Species Module.

Crossfang likes this.
  5. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

Oh no! What will become of him! I'm actually really anticipating the next one now.

Crossfang and Firebird Zoom like this.
  6. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

Here's the continuation of the previous comic! Now that I got this comic idea out of my system, I. can resume requests again. Sorry for delaying it xD I just had to.

[​IMG]

80% Success

7. Rex Blackbeak

Is it your female version? And you still got a tail, I just wanna cut it! Hehe!
    Also Crossfin looks cool!

Firebird Zoom and Crossfang like this.
  8. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

Yes, his female version.
    Don't cut someone's tail! xD
    There's one race that he didn't try though, cuz he forgot about it! xD

Firebird Zoom and Rex Blackbeak like this.
  9. Omicron445

Omicron445 Pangalactic Porcupine

The Glitch, right? But how would that work? Would he be weighed down by his own metal skin? Would the blood in his body be enough to be converted to energy, or would he die as soon as he transformed? Would he have to run first time startup updates? Would his physical adaptations be turned into augments or modifiers? What if he managed to disconnect a limb, then transform? If he cut himself then transformed, would the electrically charged air become blood? Would he see a completely different colour palette due to his eyes? Would he be forced to speak his tone of voice before the sentence? What would happen if he rusted his finger and transformed? If the machine is set to turn things into Glitches, could you turn blood into energy (and vice-versa)? Would this mean electricity has DNA? Can you get an electrical STD? Would he be connected to the Glitch hivemind as soon as he transformed? If he turned into a glitch, would his lifespan be increased to the size of a Glitch?

I have many questions.

Rgbunpro, Rex Blackbeak and Crossfang like this.
  10. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

Crossfang successfully turned himself into a Novakid, I'm pretty sure he can be a Glitch even though it sounds impossible.. Science ia magic! xD

Rex Blackbeak and Omicron445 like this.
  11. Omicron445

Omicron445 Pangalactic Porcupine

But... That just raises MORE questions! Like, does that mean the gas in a Novakid's body is organised to work like organs? If you transformed into a Novakid and back, would your organs be jumbled around? Is there different types of gas that indicates what kind of material it is? If you placed blood in the machine, would you get pure gas? What if you put dried blood in the machine, what would that become? What would happen to your mouth when you transformed? What if the machine was shut off midway through the process? If the machine failed to completely change you back, could you have glowing blood? (Actually, that's quite a good one. Write that down.) How would your body decide what brand to have? If you transformed with an open mouth, would your face be extended or would you have a hole where your mouth is? Where does the nose go? If you transformed while being stabbed, would the knife blade melt in your sun-like blood? If you got drunk and transformed yourself, would you still be drunk? If the machine failed to completely change your body, do you risk the chance of explosive decompression? (Ew) And on a less Novakid related subject, can your clothes be mutated in the process? I think I should stop asking questions.

Rgbunpro, Rex Blackbeak and Crossfang like this.
  12. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

Yeah, just enjoy the comics.xD
    It's like you want me to explain a joke, and explaining it would ruin the fun.
    I mean, I do accept questions, but not on this scale.

A good example is Rex's question. :)

13. Rex Blackbeak

I wonder what I would look like if I'm pure avian?

Crossfang likes this.
  14. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

Snap! I forgot 2 races! Omg! Haha.
    Avian and Glitch version of Crossfang will be unkown for now..esp his genderbend! xD

Im pretty sure you look cool.

Apathy Applied and Rex Blackbeak like this.
  15. Rex Blackbeak

Maybe an avian with a weird hairstyle!

Crossfang likes this.
  16. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

Ya can request it in a later date here , if ya want. xD

Rex Blackbeak likes this.
  17. voiditect

..My god. It worked. *scribbles frantically* oh boy. Oh boy. Now I just need to get a closer look..

Crossfang likes this.
  18. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

You may go take a closer look, but of course, with permission from Crossy.

19. voiditect

*edge* edge*
    Oh.. this is good... My blueprints are almost ready! Now.. To examine it's inner workings. oh boy. The ISM isn't too far off!

Crossfang likes this.
  20. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

Look at all those crossfangs! I wonder what would happen if they all stood in the same room at the same time. And then kniq walked in. Huh.

Anywho, I definitely agree with omicron, I have so many questions, but I'll try and work all that out myself.

OMG what if his sister walked in on him well he was in his lady form. That'd be embarrassing I bet.

Also also, what's going on in this thread? Who's this voidetect guy and why is he stealing your ideas?