RELEASED [SMAPI] Get Dressed

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Jinxiewinxie, Apr 19, 2016.

1. missvy

missvy Space Spelunker

So it appears to work okay when I hit the C key...but I am getting this message in terminal.

23:03:29 ERROR SMAPI] A mod failed handling the GameEvents.UpdateTick event:

System.InvalidOperationException: This image format is not supported ---> System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'System.Drawing.GDIPlus' threw an exception. ---> System.DllNotFoundException: libgdiplus.dylib

at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Drawing.GDIPlus:GdiplusStartup (ulong&,System.Drawing.GdiplusStartupInput&,System.Drawing.GdiplusStartupOutput&)

at System.Drawing.GDIPlus..cctor () <0x162404740 + 0x001d9> in <filename unknown>:0

--- End of inner exception stack trace ---

at System.Drawing.Image.InitFromStream (System.IO.Stream stream) <0x1624042c0 + 0x00139> in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Drawing.Image.LoadFromStream (System.IO.Stream stream, Boolean keepAlive) <0x162404130 + 0x00030> in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Drawing.Image.FromStream (System.IO.Stream stream) <0x162404100 + 0x00016> in <filename unknown>:0

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.Texture2D.PlatformFromStream (Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.GraphicsDevice graphicsDevice, System.IO.Stream stream) <0x162403b60 + 0x00040> in <filename unknown>:0

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.Texture2D.FromStream (Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.GraphicsDevice graphicsDevice, System.IO.Stream stream) <0x162403a90 + 0x0002c> in <filename unknown>:0

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.Texture2D.FromStream (Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.GraphicsDevice graphicsDevice, System.IO.Stream stream) <0x162403a90 + 0x000b1> in <filename unknown>:0

at GetDressed.Framework.ContentHelper.PatchTexture (Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.Texture2D& targetTexture, System.String sourceTextureName, Int32 sourceID, Int32 targetID, Int32 gridWidth, Int32 gridHeight, Int32 adjustedHeight) <0x162403700 + 0x000fc> in <filename unknown>:0

at GetDressed.GetDressed.PatchFarmerTexture (StardewValley.Farmer player, GetDressed.Framework.LocalConfig config) <0x162402f40 + 0x00432> in <filename unknown>:0

at GetDressed.GetDressed.PatchLoadMenu () <0x161f6ad60 + 0x0038f> in <filename unknown>:0

at GetDressed.GetDressed.Event_UpdateTick (System.Object sender, System.EventArgs e) <0x161f6a8f0 + 0x0004c> in <filename unknown>:0

at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.InternalExtensions.SafelyRaisePlainEvent (IMonitor monitor, System.String name, IEnumerable`1 handlers, System.Object sender, System.EventArgs args) <0x10add3230 + 0x001cc> in <filename unknown>:0

[23:03:35 ERROR SMAPI] A mod failed handling the SaveEvents.AfterLoad event:

System.InvalidOperationException: This image format is not supported ---> System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'System.Drawing.GDIPlus' threw an exception. ---> System.DllNotFoundException: libgdiplus.dylib

at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Drawing.GDIPlus:GdiplusStartup (ulong&,System.Drawing.GdiplusStartupInput&,System.Drawing.GdiplusStartupOutput&)

at System.Drawing.GDIPlus..cctor () <0x162404740 + 0x001d9> in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Drawing.Image.InitFromStream (System.IO.Stream stream) <0x1624042c0 + 0x00139> in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Drawing.Image.LoadFromStream (System.IO.Stream stream, Boolean keepAlive) <0x162404130 + 0x00030> in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Drawing.Image.FromStream (System.IO.Stream stream) <0x162404100 + 0x00016> in <filename unknown>:0

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.Texture2D.PlatformFromStream (Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.GraphicsDevice graphicsDevice, System.IO.Stream stream) <0x162403b60 + 0x00040> in <filename unknown>:0

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.Texture2D.FromStream (Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.GraphicsDevice graphicsDevice, System.IO.Stream stream) <0x162403a90 + 0x0002c> in <filename unknown>:0

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.Texture2D.FromStream (Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.GraphicsDevice graphicsDevice, System.IO.Stream stream) <0x162403a90 + 0x000b1> in <filename unknown>:0

at GetDressed.Framework.ContentHelper.PatchTexture (Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.Texture2D& targetTexture, System.String sourceTextureName, Int32 sourceID, Int32 targetID, Int32 gridWidth, Int32 gridHeight, Int32 adjustedHeight) <0x162403700 + 0x000fc> in <filename unknown>:0

at GetDressed.GetDressed.PatchFarmerTexture (StardewValley.Farmer player, GetDressed.Framework.LocalConfig config) <0x162402f40 + 0x00432> in <filename unknown>:0

at GetDressed.GetDressed.SaveEvents_AfterLoad (System.Object sender, System.EventArgs e) <0x16c4d63a0 + 0x000e6> in <filename unknown>:0

at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.InternalExtensions.SafelyRaisePlainEvent (IMonitor monitor, System.String name, IEnumerable`1 handlers, System.Object sender, System.EventArgs args) <0x10add3230 + 0x001cc> in <filename unknown>:0

• Jinxiewinxie

Jinxiewinxie Farmer Fashionista

Mod should be installed in the Mods folder where your game is installed and then after you run the game the first time with the mod you'll see a Config file in the Get Dressed folder.

upload_2017-5-18_9-7-23.png

Meevers likes this.
      • Jinxiewinxie

Can you double check that you have the most recent version of SMAPI and the latest download of Get Dressed available from the Nexus?

• missvy

missvy Space Spelunker

I do. I did a fresh install just yesterday.
          SMAPI 1.12
          Get Dressed 3.4-331

• Hueberry

Hueberry Seal Broken

Hello, could someone point me in the right direction please?

How can I go about adding clothing and accessories to get dressed? Or even hairs and hats?
            Not new to modding but I am new to modding Stardew and I have nooooo idea how the system works.

Love the mod, works brilliantly!

• Minakie

Minakie Cosmic Narwhal

You'll need to "unzip" the file you want to change to extract the .png, change what you want to change and then compress it again. I wrote a little tutorial that you can find it at the bottom of this page.

Hueberry likes this.
              • Fairycake

Fairycake Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hi there, I'm so excited to use this mod! However, I'm running into a bit of trouble. I'm not super knowledgable when it comes to modding, so I'm not quite sure why I'm having this issue.
                Basically, it's working fine as far as being able to change the skin color, hairstyle, shirt, and accessories. The problem is that whenever I try to change face type, nose type, bottoms, or shoes, nothing works (like no other options show up when I click the arrows). Also, when I click the arrows the numbers scroll by super fast, even if I just use a brief single click.

Does anyone know what could be causing this? I have the most updated "GetDressed" folder placed inside my Mods folder, I'm running SMAPI 1.12, and I have the following .xnb files in my Farmer folder: accessories, farmer_base, farmer_girl_base, hairstyles, hats, shirts, shoeColors, and skinColors. I've also tried placing the .png files that come in the GetDressed Overrides folder in my Farmer folder but that didn't seem to make a change one way or the other.

Any ideas/help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you! <3

• Hueberry

Hueberry Seal Broken

Brilliant! Thank you!

The tut's I was finding were making it sound complicated.
                  Simple and to the point. Perfect :)

Minakie likes this.
                  • Jinxiewinxie

Do you see the same error messages in the console when you use the dresser in the house as opposed to the keyboard shortcut?

• Jinxiewinxie

Hi there! Can you check that you didn't move any files out of the Mod's folder and that it exists in the right place?

GetDressed needs to go in the Mods folder shown here (not in the old appdata place!):

upload_2017-5-19_17-48-59.png

and then you should see these files inside the GetDressed folder:

upload_2017-5-19_17-49-58.png

and finally, inside the overrides folder you should have a ton of files:

upload_2017-5-19_17-50-37.png

• Fairycake

Thank you so much for responding! I just went ahead and deleted the folder, re-downloaded it and tried it again but I'm still having the same problem. :( I have all of the files in the right locations...do I need to add anything to my Farmer folder? I'm also on a Mac if that makes any difference!

• Jinxiewinxie

Oh! I am not familiar with how it should work on Macs at all, sorry =( Hopefully someone else will see this and help.

• Fairycake

No worries! It seems that I'm still able to change any of the options on the left side, as well as hair/eye/skirt color, so that in itself is amazing! Thanks again for this mod and for being so helpful! :) <3

Jinxiewinxie likes this.
                            • TheSoundOfTrees

TheSoundOfTrees Seal Broken

I have the exact same problem as Fairycake above : only the options on the left work. Also, the dresser is missing, though the C shortcut works. I am on linux.

• Fairycake

The dresser won't show up for me either, so strange! I tried both config options as well. Although, there does seem to be an indent in the wall where I think the dresser is meant to go? Not really a big issue, just sort of interesting that the tile does seem to change even though the dresser won't show up properly.
                                Screen Shot 2017-05-28 at 3.17.32 AM.png

• Minakie

Minakie Cosmic Narwhal

Hmm. That's weird. I have over 100 mods installed and Get Dressed mod works just fine for me.

Which version of SMAPI and Get Dressed do you have?

And are you on a Mac or Windows?

• Jinxiewinxie

They're on a Mac, unfortunately =(

• CookiesByTheSea

CookiesByTheSea Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hi! Another Mac user with the same problem as those above. I'm oddly happy i'm not the only one with this problem. lol

• TheSoundOfTrees

TheSoundOfTrees Seal Broken

It's quite strange.
                                        Like I said above, I had the same problems as you all. I tried again today, installing the mod again, planning to try moving files around and see what happens. So I did (cutting the content of the override folder and copying it in the GetDressed dir). Moving files of course broke the mod, so I deleted the folder, and installed it again.
                                        And now it works !
                                        This the same version that caused me problems before, with the same SMAPI. I don't know if moving the files around before uninstalling/reinstalling helped in anyway, or if I just needed to reinstall the mod (though it did not work last time), but, well, now it works perfectly.

Minakie and CookiesByTheSea like this.
                                        • Dangeki

Dangeki Void-Bound Voyager

Is this mod not working anymore now that SMAPI got updated? It looks like a few people got it working using C but when I press C I attack...