Chat Hels Chatroom IV: Helen High Water

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Hel, May 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hidari

Hidari Over 9000!!!

It is too late, because...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Surenu, Jimlad 42 and MetaFace like this.
  2. MetaFace

MetaFace Guest

In America the mugger could of sued you and taken your money and home, in America, you HAVE to kill the person or else they can take you to court despite the fact they broke into your home. It has happened before.

Hidari, Surenu and Jimlad 42 like this.
  3. Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

No noticing for me?
    Yeah, I read about those cases.

Hidari, Jimlad 42 and MetaFace like this.
  4. Hidari

Hidari Over 9000!!!

Oh, Su~ :cathug: You don't need to worry about that. :3

MetaFace, Surenu and Jimlad 42 like this.
  5. Jimlad 42

Jimlad 42 Supernova

Although it's worth noting, here in America I've never felt in danger of being robbed, nor of a mugging, so take that as you will.
    This might be related to not going anywhere hugely populated though.

Hidari, MetaFace and Surenu like this.
  6. Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

Yay :cathug:

On an unrelated note: I need to sleep more.

Hidari, MetaFace and Jimlad 42 like this.
  7. MetaFace

MetaFace Guest

Oh boy, since my recovery from my infection I've been so tired, and so freaking hungry, I just can't stop eating. Luckily I can't gain weight, I guess... I've been like 100lbs for years now, barely changing by one or two pounds once in awhile, but going right back.

Jimlad 42 and Surenu like this.
  8. Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

I weigh around 165 pounds. I should get my body fat percentage up, but most of the stuff I eat for dinner is low in calories (lean meat and fried veggies). Even the admittedly copious amount of ice cream and beer I consume do not change much. I have a very special someone whom I want to fall asleep on my belly, but I need to get my belly a tad softer first

Jimlad 42 and MetaFace like this.
  9. MetaFace

MetaFace Guest

I have no body fat, I have like 2% body fat. Of course I don't are much, it's not like I have someone to impress, I mean I do, but I never even talk to her.

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  10. Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

You should eat more. Anything below than 10% is unhealthy, 17% is ideal if I recall correctly.

MetaFace and Jimlad 42 like this.
  11. Hel

Hel ✨ Johto's Finest ✨ Forum Moderator

I'm bored so I'm gonna play gta for a bit.

Whether seems undecided. It rains one minute then then stops and is sunny the next

12. MetaFace

MetaFace Guest

I eat a lot, not even healthy foods, I love carrots and steamed broccoli (lightly salted), but my metabolism is so high I'd have to be constantly eating to make a difference, or I'd have to stop moving around, but that's not possible since I have to walk nearly 3 miles everyday to get home from school.

Hi @Hel ...

Surenu and Jimlad 42 like this.
  13. Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

My goddamn chair is breaking. Why do bad things happen to good people?

Protip: If you like salads mix tomatos with tuna in oil. It's absolutely delicious and has more calories than you might think.

14. MetaFace

MetaFace Guest

Because then they would forget their problems and wouldn't realize others' problems, you wouldn't be a good person anymore.
    I sadly never have any of those things available to me. I'd like some fish though.

15. Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

Fishing is one of my hobbies. No tuna there though. If you ever visit me I'll make you a feast, I love cooking.

Jimlad 42, Hidari and MetaFace like this.
  16. MetaFace

MetaFace Guest

Only thing I can cook is sauteed mushrooms, let em cool, mix up some heavy cream/milk based beef & seasoned (with the usual garlic, ranch mix, and such) broth, add in the shrooms at the end, stupid easy to make, but tasty as hell.

I keep thinking what it'd be like if someone tried to get us all in one room, doesn't seem like it'd go well. I plan on leaving America eventually, so who knows where I'll go? (Edit: of course I'd return though)

17. Hidari

Hidari Over 9000!!!

Speaking of cooking, a good friend of mine and I visit one another and cook things together.

Last time we had fish and chips. We fried the cod ourselves. :3 Sooooo geeeewd. :DD

Jimlad 42, Surenu and MetaFace like this.
  18. Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

My door is open to anyone I consider a friend, and you're firmly established there.

Now I'm hungry.

Jimlad 42, Hidari and MetaFace like this.
  19. MetaFace

MetaFace Guest

You have no idea how bad it gets just when someone mentions fish, I get the case of instant starving.

What was the chips? Were they french fries or actual chips? Or something else? I want to know this!

It's nice to know that someone considers me a friend, its not like I have a lot of people to talk to (I don't have any classes with my best friend at school), kind of sucks, but at least I have the people here to talk to.

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  20. Hidari

Hidari Over 9000!!!

We made beer battered fries.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.