1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

WIP Aesthetic Mod: Bellies!

Discussion in 'Other' started by FerreTrip, Jan 15, 2014.

1. TreeAtmos

TreeAtmos Void-Bound Voyager

whoops, i accidentally didn't update this for 2 months

i haven't gotten any work done. i'll work on it eventually

2. TreeAtmos

currently it's just a resprite but i think the idea of having seperate races for it would be a good idea. i think what would be ideal for this mod is if i could switch the player sprite after doing certain actions so you could gradually gain weight from eating and other sources, no idea how to do that though

i have no idea what any of my intestines look like

3. Asotil

Asotil Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I am really excited to see your work grow (kek), and am willing to support if I can. I've been wishing for something like this and it's a dream come true.

4. Sean10M

Sean10M Pangalactic Porcupine

That would be great. But also likely considerably difficult. I mean I'm no expert on this but it might be best to start off somewhere simple and maybe experiment with something more complex down the road. I doubt people would mind if you ended up with two or three different variations of a plus size/weight gain mod. It would simply create options for people.

Lol. Well that was just the joke question.

5. Aperkotic

Aperkotic Void-Bound Voyager

So i really like your idea TreeAtmos. So i would like to tell you two things. Don't bother about time limits(i waited for the original like 2 years and was still waiting). Second please if your gonna drop this idea just say before.
    It would be cool if you gave us some files so we can test and give some advice.

Last edited: May 4, 2017
  6. TreeAtmos

i haven't forgotten about all this, i'll get some more work done eventually

7. Ratbagdoo

Ratbagdoo Big Damn Hero

it dont work

8. Ratbagdoo

Ratbagdoo Big Damn Hero

see

Attached Files:

9. sushiforhelp

sushiforhelp Space Spelunker

The original mod seems to only work with male hylotl and male birds.

10. Ratbagdoo

Ratbagdoo Big Damn Hero

still don't what is the Armour?

11. Aperkotic

Aperkotic Void-Bound Voyager

TreeAtmos it will be cool to see some new pic and even the early builds (when you think you have done enough to show us)

12. sushiforhelp

sushiforhelp Space Spelunker

The armour is mostly some hylotl stuff, but it's oddly named "aqua". I assume it was made during the beta of starbound, or whatever.

13. smb64

smb64 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

yeah, that would definitely work well with this mod

14. BPStuart

BPStuart Phantasmal Quasar

If you want to play as a fat race then the Habani from the simple vore mod is as close as you can get as far as i know.
    You can ignore and not engage in all the vore stuff if that isn't your thing.
    But be warned i don't think it is compatable with the new spacemech content.

15. Epic_Assembler

Epic_Assembler Void-Bound Voyager

man if there was only a way to program the script interface to work alongside this mod so that
    1. a new clothing type be made for this mod (mod it as a new race maybe and not as a vanilla race adjuster)
    2. you want to eat to achieve this state in the game and yet you get full after eating one food item...disable getting full

everyone says there is an original download on here...either i'm blind as a bat or it disappeared.

some person by the name of dispatch seems to have created something like yours tree except its more of an armor type made for hylotl and Floran
    ...cant seem to get it to work though after unzipping the file in mods folder. Here is the link.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/s4odwzwjx8z74za/Big Fatties.zip?dl=0

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2017
  16. dadab22

dadab22 Void-Bound Voyager

Where do you download

17. wood249

wood249 Space Hobo

help I don't know how to fix it to work upload_2017-8-21_12-11-49.png

18. Epic_Assembler

to the folder that says mods. don't forget to unzip the file. after that i am not sure. it gives the items in the game. must use command prompts through admin. strangely did not give me the apperance and only the effects.

19. wood249

wood249 Space Hobo

Ah okay thank you very much.

20. Epic_Assembler

the command prompts work as created by the owner put on dropbox.
    "fathylotlback" "fathylotllegs" "fathylotlchest"
    "fatfloranback" "fatfloranlegs" "fatfloranchest"