RELEASED 2 Maps for Fishing/Riverland Farm

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by imperatorfuriosa, May 11, 2017.

1. imperatorfuriosa

imperatorfuriosa Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hi there, I'm a longtime lurker (i'm far too shy to post) so this is my first post and mod, oh gosh. Anyways, I decided to learn to edit maps because I wanted to edit the fishing farm into something that I'll actually use. I made two different versions of them, so you can pick which one you like best. I also made the grass diggable.

1. Version One
    [​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD HERE

2. Version Two
    [​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD HERE

Enjoy!

Last edited: May 14, 2017
      Marigolden, Efa43, eemie and 5 others like this.
    • TheRingisHot

TheRingisHot Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Quite like these maps, nice work. I'm currently using the second version and I found some minor issue with the southern exit/entrance to the farm on horseback. The horse kinda gets stuck in the left cliff upon entering the farm from Cindersap Forest. It's fine on foot, but would appreciate if you could look into it!

• GoodChilds

GoodChilds Void-Bound Voyager

nice maps you got there

imperatorfuriosa likes this.
        • imperatorfuriosa

Thanks for letting me know, I'm going to check it out and I'll fix it.

edit: okay i'm pretty sure fixed it as i don't currently have a horse in my current saves, please redownload the file and let me know if it's working.

Last edited: May 13, 2017
            TheRingisHot likes this.
          • TheRingisHot

TheRingisHot Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Tried blunt vanilla, only this map installed and I still get stuck in the cliff on horseback

• imperatorfuriosa

Oh my gosh, I'm sorry. I found the problem (for some reason every time I tried packaging my map it kept the old one instead of updating it). I tested it out with a horse and it's working fine now. Just redownload it with the new actually updated file.

TheRingisHot likes this.
              • Alvadea

Alvadea Pangalactic Porcupine

Oh beautiful maps, you have there. *_* I like, that they are not twice as large as the original maps, like many other custom maps.

imperatorfuriosa likes this.
                • imperatorfuriosa

Thank you so much, I'm glad you like them!