1. When making a thread, please tag your thread accordingly using the menu to the left of the textfield where you name your thread where applicable. Server Advertisements and Mod Releases should be contained to their respective subforums.

Server Discussion Got back into Starbound, would anyone care to join an adventure?

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by Norwegian, May 10, 2017.

1. Norwegian

Norwegian Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hello everyone ^^! Just thought i'd play Starbound again, as it's a really cool game. Would anyone like to join me in my reunion with Starbound? Played a lot before, however i've not played a lot for almost a year ^^ Hit me up if you want to group up with a viking of happiness!

Edit: I should probably add some contact information! My discord username is
    MrAwesomepants_#6414
    I can add your steam info from there ^^

Last edited: May 14, 2017
  2. Skarred Emerald

Skarred Emerald Void-Bound Voyager

Hey there! I'm actually looking for someone to play with in Starbound. Would you like me to join you?

3. Norwegian

Sure! If you'd like to add me on Discord my Username is MrAwesomepants_#6414 and we can work it out from there ^^ Haven't found any server i hang onto yet so if you have one i'm all up for that ^^

4. Norwegian

Haven't gotten a reply from Emerald, so i guess i'm still on the search! Send me a message or something if you want to team up :D

5. dullreverie

dullreverie Void-Bound Voyager

Sent'cha a friend request though I don't think we could play together since Im OCE bound. Sent one anyways to connect with like-minded people.