1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Extra Dungeons [For version 1.3.2] Version 0.74

More content for you!

1. crystalfeather3

crystalfeather3 Starship Captain

Thanks for this fun mod! I like the dungeons so far, challenging and still fair. I like the hidden areas, that you have to work to get in them and pay attention. Very creative and keeps the interest going. Great loot, too. Thanks again!

2. The Observer

The Observer Phantasmal Quasar

3. Zaroth

Zaroth Pangalactic Porcupine

Got back into starbound recently, and started replaying all this. New missions have all be pretty nice. And I've so far encountered one of the pyramids and some kind of human apartment complex that I'm pretty sure was your work.
    If so, good. Nice to see our earth lads starting to rebuild.

Fun places. Can't wait to see what you put out next.

4. 5tern

5tern Scruffy Nerf-Herder

It is a good mod! Tested it and i like it!
    But in my opinion, the spawn of some dungeons(with teleporters to instants) on planet is too often. Now i can get a lot of liquid erchius on start planet with no need to craft breathing EPP and no need to visit moons to get fuel ((.

5. The Observer

6. amirmiked12

amirmiked12 Parsec Taste Tester

is it compatible with FU ?
    oh.got it
    THIS MOD HAS BEEN ROLLED INTO FRACKIN' UNIVERSE. YOU DO NOT NEED THIS MOD IF YOU ALREADY HAVE FU. THIS IS A STANDALONE VERSION MAINTAINED FOR THOSE WHO PREFER VANILLA.

7. DinoExplorer2000

DinoExplorer2000 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

im in the brine star dungeon mission, and i have translated the ancient text, and i wonder where i find the four torches. i found one, by the water puzzle,..

some help please?

8. Ishrindor

Ishrindor Cosmic Narwhal

I've found the ancient map dungeon[the one you get the mission from] and I've activated the first panel on the right part but the left part is blocked off.
    I've no clue how to get past this dungeon.

9. Dominion V

Dominion V Void-Bound Voyager

I must say I am quite impressed with the amount of work you've clearly put into this mod. The dungeons are incredibly well done and fun to explore. I can't wait for the new update so that they become a little more uncommon, though, because as it is now, I found like seven teleport relays just on my starting planet, lol.

You're doing god's work, friend.

10. The Observer

11. Anonfox123

Anonfox123 Pangalactic Porcupine

12. Idelacio

Idelacio Void-Bound Voyager

Okay this is killing me, I HAVE TO KNOW.

Where is the wind switch in the ancient temple? The rest were easy to find but this one elludes me. ><

13. The Observer

14. Idelacio

I found this mission but it crashes for me on attempted load. Character beams down and teh city background loads fine but CTD before the foreground layers load. However my game updated partway through a running save via Frackin Universe and I have a LOT of mods so there could be conflicts there.

I like the penguin factory though.

Anyway log attatched, Not sure it'll be any use with all the rest of teh mdos in there but hey.

Attached Files:

15. The Observer

[10:33:17.709] [Error] Application: exception thrown, shutting down: (AssetException) Path '/humanoid/avian//1.png' contains consecutive //, not allowed

This appears to be the issue. Everything is working fine on my side. Likely one of your mods.

Edit: I may have caught the problem and deleted it to try and get rid of this conflict. Download 0.651 ad try again.

Last edited: May 9, 2017
  16. The Observer

17. Idelacio

I'm on the steam version of FU so I'm stuck waiting for an update to that one for the moment. I'll give it a try once that's done though.

If you don't mind me asking, can you tell me what the dungeon IDs for teh large Frogg towns and Novakid mines are? I find these two especially charming. =3

18. The Observer

oceanfrontcity

novakidoutlawcamp

19. Idelacio

Hey thanks!

Also FU updated and the highway loads now. :)

I am WAY too underlevelled for it... :wut:

20. RockCat

RockCat Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Should all dungeons have a map in them? i'm scavenging like 10th crashed ship and i can't find any map, unless crashed ships in ocean biomes aren't what the mod adds (i'm playing with FU forgive me if that's a FU specyfic dungeon)