Does anyone have a combination of Mi's mods?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by imoumou, May 7, 2017.

1. imoumou

imoumou Void-Bound Voyager

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but I was wondering if anyone had combined Mi's furniture and kitchen and bathroom etc together, since the xnb's overlap? I tried to learn how to do it myself, but I have severe difficulties in understanding instructions :nurusick: so I was curious if anyone else has combined their stuff and wouldn't mind sharing it? I really want to keep the bathroom most of all kjnjfoij

Thank you!

• LuthienNightwolf

LuthienNightwolf Oxygen Tank

Since no one else is jumping in here, I'll see if I can assist.

The furniture xnb should be separate, so you shouldn't have any problems with that. Just replace the content>tilesheets>furniture.xnb and be sure to save a backup of the original in case things don't work out or you change your mind later.

For the kitchen and bathroom, can you point me to where those mods are? The kitchen one would replace the farmhouse_tiles.xnb but I'm not familiar with the bathroom one so I'll need to see that first before I can tell you what to do.

• mst3kharris

mst3kharris Void-Bound Voyager

The kitchen is just a reskin, though I'm not sure if it comes with the fireplace mod. The bathroom is a skin for a mod by DevilBro that adds a bathroom after the second house upgrade.

• LuthienNightwolf

Oh okay - I know that mod, I've tried using it myself before. I remember having to switch out the farmhouse tiles so yeah, you'd have to combine them and I'm not sure how to do that with actual tiles. I've only dabbled in editing pngs.

• mst3kharris

Aren't tiles just pngs?

Hey, original poster person. Which kitchen and bathroom do you want? Do you want Mi's fireplace mod? Do you want the bed mod? Are there any mods I'm overlooking that you want? Please give me specifics, because I'm not editing all possible combinations of Mi's mods together.

Also, I make no promises about this working, but I'll do my best.

Last edited: May 9, 2017
            • LuthienNightwolf

I don't know, that's why I'm not sure I can help. lol I don't know what the rules are for adding things to an already existing tilesheet, I've only ever modified what's already on there. (And even that, I'm new at.) But it looks like you've got her covered. :)

• mst3kharris

I figured I could take a stab at it. I amused myself this weekend compiling Mi's furniture together with Eemie's classy furniture, so I thought, what the heck.

LuthienNightwolf likes this.
                • Ciriun

Ciriun Big Damn Hero

I actually just finished Frankensteining an edited version of Mi's kitchen, bathroom, and a different set for the beds that I forget but could totally track down upon request. No new fireplace though because I'm still figuring out why that goes in the townInterior file instead of the farmhouse.
                  MiBathroomEdit2.png

• LuthienNightwolf

I was actually just wondering lastnight if I could edit the small bed so thanks, you answered my question. lol

• Ciriun

Ciriun Big Damn Hero

I haven't actually tested it since my farm house is already upgraded, so I have no idea how it looks in game, but I don't see why editing it would cause any problems as long as the size is the same. But I'm super glad to be of any help to my Stardew idol! Your farms are the reason I was inspired to start making everything pretty!

LuthienNightwolf likes this.