RP Halo: Beyond the Rim

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Dragonclaw, Nov 2, 2016.

1. Jake9039

Jake9039 Pangalactic Porcupine

Angry Ram teleports some of the knights to random parts of the ship, hoping one might report humans, covenant, or anything living,then turns to the one that looked like an odst
    "Why... are you dressed like an odst?
    ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dragonclaw and Firebird Zoom like this.
  2. Firebird Zoom

Firebird Zoom Oxygen Tank

"I'm being that way."

3. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

The Knights are in the ship. Now just to wait...
    ---
    You pick up Slipspace ruptures in the ship... looks like there are some Prometheans in here. There are little to no Covenant around the ship, and none whatsoever in the ship. Michael is still looking.
    "Look for something labeled survey. Anything with that in the label is what we need. If I'm correct, there should be... three... Yes! Found one of them!"
    Michael holds up a small box-like data drive. It's labeled 'SURVEY 02'.
    There's no need for stalking. It's a UNSC tank, so unless you plan on stealing it or suprising someone, sneaking is not that useful.

The Elite starts shooting at the Jackals again and then turns back to you.
    "I don't hear any alarms blaring, so that means we have at least two minutes. It depends on when the alarms start going off."
    Someone finds a plasma grenade and chucks it at the Jackals, killing most of them. The rest are finished off with a few more shots.

Firebird Zoom likes this.
  4. The Purple Dragon

The Purple Dragon Master Astronaut

Milo gesture for the marine in the tanks driver seat to get out, then walks up to the highest ranking officer.
    "What's the objective sir?"

Firebird Zoom and Dragonclaw like this.
  5. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

The driver just gets out and shrugs. The highest ranking officer is currently just shouting.
    "This isn't Swan Lake! Stay in formation!"
    When you walk up to him, he turns around. He probably heard you coming.
    "What do you need, SPARTAN?"

6. The Purple Dragon

"What's the objective sir?"

7. Jake9039

Angry ramfloats off in annoyance, before wandering the corridors looking for humans.
    Jake wonders why there are no covenant anywhere nearby, when just a few hours ago they were breaching the ship, when he had an idea." The covenant must have one of them, if they were also looking for this ship. They were just inside a few hours ago." He then turns to Ethan and asks what's on the battlenet(was referencing the following quote)

Dragonclaw likes this.
  8. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

You haven't found any humans yet, but if there are any, you'll find them.
    ---
    You're detecting them now. They're coming in with a more organized assault force. You never detected the Covenant in the ship, so it's unlikely they got one of the drives.

"The objective is to make sure no one gets in that ship."
    A marine comes running up to you and the sergeant and salutes.
    "At ease, soldier."
    "Sir, we have incoming Covenant. We just got word from our scouts."
    "Alright. MARINES, YOU READY TO SEND THOSE UGLY BASTARDS CRYING BACK TO MOMMY?!"
    There's a chorus of OOH-RAHs. Looks like you get to be at the front lines.

9. Jake9039

"We need a baracade."jake pulls a baracade over the door with a thud.
    __
    Angry ram uses his promethian vision to detect any life.

10. The Purple Dragon

Milo unholsters his weapon and heads towards the Covenant approach, staying low for an ambush.

11. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

The best you can do for the barricade is a couple of crates. It should make a good defensive position either way.
    ---
    You are detecting a pair of life forms in the ship. They're rather far away though. You almost didn't see them.

((Which weapon? SMG or Assault Rifle?))
    This'll be interesting. Especially if you scare one of the Grunts. You can hear them coming now. You have a few more seconds to do anything else.

12. Jake9039

James sets a position, while Ethan helps them look for the survey segments.
    _________
    _________
    Angry ram hovers up to the pair of lifeforms, and says"hello! I am 826 angry ram."

13. The Purple Dragon

((Assault rifle))
    Milo prepares a grenade, then waits until the marines are closer before throwing it at the largest group of covenant.

14. HunterC1998

HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

Lukas decides to get off his ass and get back in the game!

15. Jirky-Kake

Jirky-Kake Phantasmal Quasar

"So, alarms mean we've got about two minutes. I'll keep that in mind." She responds before standing out of cover to advance to the next squad of enemies. She checks the remaining energy to her gun, and also tries to see if any of the jackals had anything other than plasma pistols. Mie was planning to trade out her own pistol for something else. (or perhaps dual wield if that's a thing.)

16. Firebird Zoom

"And I'm mentally unstable," 1578 says suddenly.

Dragonclaw likes this.
  17. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

You have 78% charge left in it. The Jackals have plasma pistols and a few have some needlers. The next squad of enemies is around the corner, so you have a bit of time to pick up a gun. There are a few mor plasma pistols with more charge than you currently have. The needlers combined should have enough ammo for a few supercombines.
    ((Dual wielding will be a thing, but reloading will take longer. Plasma pistols do not have to reload though.))

One of the SPARTANs whips around and points their weapon at you. Or Angry Ram. You can't really tell.

You locate another drive, but before you can say anything, you hear a slightly robotic voice behind you.
    "Hello! I am 826 Angry Ram."
    "And I'm mentally unstable."
    There's another one.
    ---
    One of them is caught off guard, whipping around and pointing its weapon at you. You also notice a third life form.

There's a satisfying bang and a squad of Grunts is killed. That's when the shooting starts. The tank takes out another group of Covenant while the Covenant shoot at it.

((OOH-RAH!))

Almost as soon as you get back in the game, you hear something behind you.
    "Hello! I am 826 Angry Ram."
    Michael looks to be caught off guard with that. You also see Jake out of the corner of your eye.
    "And I'm mentally unstable."
    There's a second voice too.

18. Jake9039

Jake whips around, and aims at the promethian. Remembering the files he read about promethians and other forerunners, he notes the red tinge of angry ram's light. With this in mind, he decides that talking would be the best option. He puts his gun down, but before Jake could talk, he is interrupted by angry ram."What are you three doing on my planet?" Jake, in shock, replies"we are only going to get the survey data off this ship, and probably leave." At that moment, Ethan pops up from the holographic terminal, and attempts to activate any defences the ship has, routing all power to them(minus the projector and his remote power source.)

19. HunterC1998

HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

He speaks back through his intercom, or just loud enough, if he can't speak into the system.
    "Yeah and I need a nap..."

20. Firebird Zoom

1578 is still wearing the generic ODST armor and is still carrying UNSC weaponry, so he doesn't look all that suspicious.

Dragonclaw likes this.