RELEASED Anthro Characters Continued (Furry Overhaul Mod) + Genderswaps

Discussion in 'Characters' started by Blanchard, Apr 11, 2017.

1. Swiftpaw22

Swiftpaw22 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Linux and Mac are both UNIX-based, and by default use case-sensitive filesystems. This means you can have a file named Pam.xnb and a file named pam.xnb in the same directory/folder. What this means is that in order to override the original files which the game is using, the new files need to have the exact same characters, case and all. The list I gave are the files that need to be changed to those characters, just adding those capitol characters here and there. I've already fixed it and have attached the fixed version for you here. I just downloaded this today so it should match the current version in every other way. Yeah, it's an easy fix! ^n.n^

Oh there are other fixes still to roll into the main version? Well, if it helps, here is the case-sensitive fix from me at least!

Attached Files:

ninjakaami likes this.
    • Blanchard

Blanchard Big Damn Hero

Thanks a lot for letting me know, never knew that about those two operating systems. No there's no real "fixes" the mod is in need of that I know of, I meant fix the actual post to update it with a patch for Siv's Marriage Mod that ninjakaami went through the trouble of making this mod compatible with.

As an aside, you can thank @Roskii Falfeather for the cursors file~

ninjakaami and Roskii Heiral like this.
      • Sugar-Fable

Sugar-Fable Phantasmal Quasar

Would anyone consider making one of these for the GBA Harvest Moon games? I'm thinking of paying someone to do it >.<

• Roskii Heiral

Roskii Heiral Heliosphere

You mean for the rom or actually on the GBA?

• Sugar-Fable

For the rom.

• Swiftpaw22

Well thanks Roskii Falfeather then for that, and thanks for the nice additions everyone! I need to try my paw at making some edits. We could also use some yiffy mods as well similar to Nude Overworld Sprites Mod, so that'd be fun to implement, if only my artsy skills were as good as my coding skills!

• Roskii Heiral

It would be very difficult unless someone has already started a modding community for it. Which rom do you use and do you know of any mods for it?

• Sugar-Fable

I use a rom from Emuparadise (More Friends of Mineral Town Ver) and I only know of one mod.

• Roskii Heiral

Will you message me a link to the mod (I don't think you can link it on the forum).

Yiff is probly out of the question for this forum, but you could experiment with adult things on the nexus.

• Blanchard

Blanchard Big Damn Hero

I think it would be fine if someone wanted to do it, I'm all for additions or compatibility to the mod, but anything adult in nature would have to move to the Nexus. We do have a home over there right now but I don't know if any of our contributors would actually want to jump on that bandwagon or not. And I would probably put anything like that in an entirely separate post if it were ever made. For me, I'm just happy to see the mod finished and a community willing to tweak it and move forward with it as time moves on.

• Swiftpaw22

Yep, silly anti-yiff rules! The Nexus or stardewvalleymods.net then probably.

But yes, it'd be great to see this mod "fully done". I know it's "done" technically, but of course some of the last additions were pretty hastily put in so it'd be great to see the quality reach that of the original mod. I don't mean to tear down anyone's contributions of course, and the contributions are all valuable, but my constructive criticism is that the new additions need work before they are up to par with the originals. Great to have all the humans replaced though, not that I'm anti-nice-human or specist or anything. Leaving some humans in certainly helped with diversity, but, meh, I prefer other species more.

• Roskii Heiral

Our immersion scientists found the prescence of humans to be 1000% less immersive!

Blanchard likes this.
                          • Swiftpaw22

Hehe, it's a scientific fact! ^n.n^

I dunno, I'm just not huge on apes/humans myself and prefer other species, but I still respect everyone! Unless they're meaniefaces, then, not so much!

Emily in particular though, need to replace more of her white/tan parts with her black fur color. If someone doesn't get to it first and I have time I may be able to do that and will certainly upload it here if so!

Anyone know if the /Content/TileSheets/tvstations.xnb is messing up the weather reports in v1.2.26(?)? A few times now I've seen rainy days being predicted for the next day during rainy days, and the next day ends up being sunny. When rain is predicted on a sunny day though, the next day will be rainy. Not sure if that's a bug in the latest vanilla or if it's that tv file from this mod causing it. I assume most of the TV-related stuff is controlled by that file. Will post again if I confirm the bug is being caused by the mod.

• Blanchard

Blanchard Big Damn Hero

I haven't noticed that at least in 1.1 but have had a super hectic schedule and can't confirm for a bit. I'll check into it when I can.

On a separate note, I updated the mod the other day. I had a bug of Emily disappearing reported on the Nexus (she was fine in my save) so if anyone experiences that or any other weirdness let me know. Thanks~

• Swiftpaw22

The weather report being wrong seems to have been caused by Siv's Marriage mod. Haven't had that happen without that mod. I'll try your newest update, thanks!

Blanchard likes this.
                                • Sugar-Fable

• Krystedez

Krystedez Void-Bound Voyager

Glad to see people are still alive and interested in this. Apologies for going away for a while. I'll bookmark this thread. Thank you for restarting it and using my work <3

• Sugar-Fable

I'd love to see some alternate different animal versions added to this mod at some point~

• Sugar-Fable

ninjakaami likes this.
                                    • ninjakaami

ninjakaami Void-Bound Voyager

In case you decide to play as or marry a feline character, I made an anthro child mod a long time ago that makes them cats. Only other mods I've seen had bears and wolves.

http://www.nexusmods.com/stardewval...valley/ajax/modimages/?id=503&user=1&gid=1303

If it gives anyone trouble, let me know. It probably needs some updating, but I want to finish the lizard kids first.