RP Halo: Beyond the Rim

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Dragonclaw, Nov 2, 2016.

1. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

The part that sticks out the most is the engine room... again. You won't be able to detonate this one since it isn't active. It's also in a very different configuration than the other.
    ---
    You make it out of the ship just inime to watch it explode. Once the fireball dissipates, you catch a glimpse of the burning hull crashing somewhere in the forest. That airlock is probably your best bet. Unless you want to try sliding down.

He doesn't find any hull breaches to fall into. He does end up stopping at a door. After about a minute and a half of pulling the door, Michael managed to get it open. He drops in. The room is completely dark except for Michael's helmet lights.
    "This is the server room, computer room, whatever. What we need is in here... now we just have to find it..."
    He begins looking through the racks of computer stuff. You catch a glimpse of a drive labeled 'NAV 01'.
    "We're looking for anything labeled survey."
    At least you get labels.

Firebird Zoom likes this.
  2. Jake9039

Jake9039 Pangalactic Porcupine

Jake calls Michael on the comms."sir, we've got an issue. Some kind of small object has fired upon the cruiser's reactor, and blew it up. We will have to gain entry to the ship prematurly." Jake then turns to the rest of the marines."okay, we should probably head inside. A cruiser exploding will get the covenants attention, so we will want to be out of sight before they arrive."

Dragonclaw and Firebird Zoom like this.
  3. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

((TAGLIST!
    @HunterC1998
    @Arra
    @Jirky-Kake
    ZOOM, IF YOU LIKE THIS, IT TELLS ME YOU'VE SEEN IT.))

"Well... that is not good... We're looking for the data now. May be a while. I'll be sending you the codes for the airlock so you can get in."
    You receive the code for the airlock. The Marines are looking around, a bit worried. That's expected though. When your ship just explodes, you are a bit freaked out.
    ---
    After a bit of scanning, you locate the bridge. When you get there, you notice a few access terminals for the computers, all dead. There's a bit of dirt and dust on everything since the window was shattered, and the only light is coming from that very window. You find what looks like a scanning station, but without any power, it'll be useless.

Arra and Firebird Zoom like this.
  4. Firebird Zoom

Firebird Zoom Oxygen Tank

1578 continues to lurk.

Dragonclaw likes this.
  5. Jake9039

Jake opens the airlock, and heads inside, with his assault rifle out, ready to fire, as he makes his way to Michael's position.
    Angry RAM shoots the consoles, and blasts his way through the door, and floats along to where he might find people, when he remembers that he might want to contact any forerunners. He opens up the general forerunner/promethian comms."if any promethian or forerunners are able to hear me, this is 826 Angry RAM requesting that any forerunners that remain please let me know."

6. Jirky-Kake

Jirky-Kake Phantasmal Quasar

(Sorry about that. My internet died. =u=)
    Mie opens up the door and leads with her plasma pistol, preparing to fire at any assailants she sees.

7. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Vixter rubs his head, turning to the marines

" What exactly are we heading into? "

8. Firebird Zoom

((Vixter?))

Dragonclaw likes this.
  9. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

((I know how you feel...))

As the door slides open, you see the Elite behind a crate, halfway done with reloading a carbine. You open fire on a few Jackals that just began shooting at you. You aim for their little gap in their shield for their weapon. It takes a few shots, but you eventually hit a Jackal in the hand and then the face.

"I have no idea. Usually we don't know what we're getting into. That's why we brought this tank."
    The marine who spoke smiles.
    Soon after that, you receive a message over the Forerunner comms.
    "If any Prometheans or Forerunners are able to hear me, this is 826 Angry RAM requesting that any Forerunners that remain please let me know."

It isn't too likely that you'd find anything in here, unless whatever blew up your ship got in here first. Michael should be somewhere near here... you think...
    ---
    You don't know if there are any people here. Maybe someone from the ship you blew up, but if anyone was in this ship when it crashed, they either died or moved in a while ago. That message you sent went through too. Now to see if anyone heard it.

((Well, since I have no idea where you are anymore, let's just say you're at the crash. Because plot convenience.))

You are lurking by a crashed ship that was the objective of your mission. You also receive a message on the Forerunner comms.
    "If any Prometheans or Forerunners are able to hear me, this is 826 Angry RAM requesting that any Forerunners that remain please let me know."

10. Jake9039

(I don't know if I reply too fast, took a little longer on this one...)
    Jake walks towards the computer core(he thinks) and plugs Ethan into a terminal. Ethan then turns the power on, and opens the cameras.
    ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Angry ram floats around some more, and tries to see if he can remotely access the planet's prometheans, and see if they can teleport to the ship, to search it.

11. Firebird Zoom

"I'm sorry angry Ram, but I'm lurking, I can't help."

Dragonclaw likes this.
  12. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

@The Purple Dragon

You're on your way down to one of those Forerunner planets you've heard of... Up here, it's really a beautiful sight, but you know down there it will not look as peaceful. There will be a lot more plasma and bullets flying around. You have about a minute before you reach the drop zone. That's one minute to get prepared or one minute to think to yourself about... stuff.

((You don't reply too fast. I just reply too slow.))

The reactor will take a few minutes to get to full operating capacity, but for now you will be able to redirect power from life support. Why would you need that now? The ship doesn't have any cameras though.
    ---
    You can order the Prometheans to get to the ship, but you're not 100% sure if they'll be able to search that well.

You also get a message from a Promethean.
    "I'm sorry Angry Ram, but I'm lurking, I can't help."
    It goes through. You see some Marines and a tank approaching the crash.

13. The Purple Dragon

The Purple Dragon Master Astronaut

Milo rechecks his inventory before walking to the door.

Dragonclaw likes this.
  14. Jake9039

As the reactor spools up, Ethan tries searching through the databases for the navigationl segment, as well as the state of the ship,and if it could EVER fly again without moving half of it.
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    Angry ram pulls some prometheans, and asks the one promethean that answered him for their coordinates, hoping to be able to teleport to them.

Dragonclaw likes this.
  15. Firebird Zoom

1578 teleports so that he is standing on Angry Ram.

Dragonclaw likes this.
  16. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

The ship passed by many planets, all uninhabited. The database says it was damaged not too far from this planet. After that it drifted into the gravity well and ended up here. About flying... unless you count turning it into a bunch of little bits and blowing those everywhere, no.
    ---
    You manage to get a few local ones, but beyond that it'll get a bit complicated. For now you have a handful of squads. The Promethean that contacted you appears in front of you, falling on the ground after the teleport.

You're fully stocked. Today you have 2 frag grenades, 240 rounds plus the clip already in you SMG, and 216 plus a clip for your assault rifle.

As you finish up checking your weapons, you wait by the door. After a few more seconds, it opens, leading onto the edge of the path of destruction left by the crashed ship you're after. You spot some Marines and the front of a tank poking out from behind some trees.

That doesn't work. You end up in the air in front of him, falling to the ground right after you teleport. At least you're there. Plus teleporting on top of him would probably mean being in the ceiling.

17. Firebird Zoom

1578 puts on a pair of sunglasses over his ODST helmet. Don't ask where he got them from. "And no, I'm not taking this seriously Señor Ram."

Dragonclaw likes this.
  18. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

You can't tell whether the sunglasses were real or if you just imagined them.
    ((Not to wait for a response.))

19. Jirky-Kake

Jirky-Kake Phantasmal Quasar

Mie motioned the others to take cover after having shot the jackal before getting behind cover herself, one that's next to the elite behind the crate. "Seems you are right. How close are they to blowing up the entire ship?" She asked. She wanted to take it slow so there would be a less likely chance of them being wounded, but if they didn't have time, she planned to bomb rush in.

20. The Purple Dragon

The Purple Dragon Master Astronaut

He stalks towards the tank