1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Can you help me fix a bug that destroyed my thrusters and outpost?

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by aloeconte, May 2, 2017.

1. aloeconte

aloeconte Space Hobo

So. I've been to the outpost already, and I had the teleporter bookmarked to it. My ship thrusters have already been fixed. Then, for whatever reason, my ship has reverted to its original state and I have to repair the thrusters again. I have enough core fragments and pixels, but I'm not getting the option to make the repair. I can't even teleport to the outpost now either. So, I'm stuck about one planet that I can't use to make any advancements in the game.

2. Nexus Of Chaos

Nexus Of Chaos Parsec Taste Tester

with getting to the outpost, u can use the /warp command (don't ask me exactly what u need, idk)
    with repairing it, u will hav to delete either universe.chunks or .dat (which will b CHUNKS and DAT filetype respectively, if u hav extensions disabled) under <SB folder>/storage/universe. the outpost level is under 1 of those, i don't remember which, and deleting the 1 its under will reset the outpost as if you wiped everything and started over (SAIL will give u the mission to find the gate, u go to the outpost and talk to esther, then the repair guy about the mining facility)

3. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

Just type
    Code:
    /admin
    and then type
    Code:
    /spawnitem shipT3
    Use this item and your ship will be back at the state after the EMF where you get the crystal for repairing.

Deleting the chunks will only force a regeneration of already generated universe chunks which only holds information about systems and their planets. Deleting the universe.dat can have impact on other things as well because it WILL reset the whole outpost but not the quest progress which is responsible for advancing the ship.

~ Iris ~