RELEASED Extended Cellar

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Androxilogin, Oct 18, 2016.

1. McMagnus

McMagnus Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Apologies for my late reply - I didn't expect you to get back to me so quickly.

Yes, I tried loading without your framework and it loaded okay. SMAPI threw a warning about ALL not being able to find EntoaroxFramework, but nothing else.

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

please post a log of a run without the framework

• nomisupernova

nomisupernova Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Tried to load my save up today, was unable to because this mod was yelling something or other about tiles already being loaded and crashing. Log below. It loads up to this point and then immediately Ctd's. Could I get any help as to why this is happening?

[12:42:22 INFO SMAPI] SMAPI 1.10 with Stardew Valley 1.2.26 on Microsoft Windows 10 Home
        [12:42:22 DEBUG SMAPI] Mods go here: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods
        [12:42:22 DEBUG SMAPI] Preparing SMAPI...
        [12:42:22 DEBUG SMAPI] Starting game...
        Setting breakpad minidump AppID = 413150
        Steam_SetMinidumpSteamID: Caching Steam ID: 76561198202850447 [API loaded no]
        [12:42:25 DEBUG SMAPI] Loading mods...
        [12:42:26 INFO SMAPI] Loaded Entoarox Framework by Entoarox, v1.7.4 | A framework to make stardew modding easier!
        [12:42:26 INFO SMAPI] Loaded Advanced Location Loader by Entoarox, v1.2.10 | Get your content into stardew without replacing any xnb files.
        [12:42:26 INFO SMAPI] Loaded Better Ranching by Urbanyeti, v1.3 | Removes delay on failed milk/shear attempts and displays when animals can be milked/sheared.
        [12:42:26 INFO SMAPI] Loaded ChestsAnywhere by Pathoschild, v1.10 | Access your chests from anywhere.
        [12:42:27 INFO SMAPI] Loaded CJB Cheats Menu by CJ Bok, v1.13 | Simple in-game cheats menu!
        [12:42:27 INFO SMAPI] Loaded CJB Item Spawner by CJ Bok, v1.6 | Simple in-game Item Spawner!
        [12:42:27 INFO SMAPI] Loaded Furniture Anywhere by Entoarox, v1.1.2 | Lets you place furniture anywhere you can place chests or machines!
        [12:42:27 INFO SMAPI] Loaded Gate Opener by , v1.3 | Opens and closes gates based on their proximity to you.
        [12:42:27 INFO SMAPI] Loaded HarvestWithScytheSMAPI by , v0.0 |
        [12:42:27 INFO SMAPI] Loaded LovedLabels by , v2.0 | Gives pets customizeable tooltips so you can see who needs the love.
        [12:42:27 INFO SMAPI] Loaded No Soil Decay Redux by Platonymous, v1.0 | Stops soil from decaying
        [12:42:27 INFO SMAPI] Loaded NPC Map Locations Mod by Bouhm, v1.4.6 | Shows NPC locations on the map
        [12:42:27 INFO SMAPI] Loaded Simple Crop Label by TheMusketeer, v5.0 | Identify crops and trees on farm
        [12:42:27 INFO SMAPI] Loaded SkipIntro by Pathoschild, v1.6 | Skips the game's loading intro.
        [12:42:27 INFO SMAPI] Loaded Trainer Mod by SMAPI, v1.9 | Adds SMAPI console commands that let you manipulate the game.
        [12:42:27 INFO Entoarox Framework] Framework has finished!
        [12:42:28 WARN SMAPI] LovedLabels used the Config class, which is deprecated since SMAPI 1.0. This will break in a future version of SMAPI.
        [12:42:28 INFO Simple Crop Label] config file value "mouse_hover" is False
        [12:42:28 DEBUG SMAPI] Loaded 15 mods.
        [12:42:28 WARN SMAPI] HarvestWithScytheSMAPI used Mod.Entry(object[]) instead of Mod.Entry(IModHelper), which is deprecated since SMAPI 1.0. This will break in a future version of SMAPI.
        [12:42:28 WARN SMAPI] LovedLabels used Mod.Entry(object[]) instead of Mod.Entry(IModHelper), which is deprecated since SMAPI 1.0. This will break in a future version of SMAPI.
        [12:42:28 DEBUG SMAPI] Starting console...
        [12:42:28 INFO SMAPI] Type 'help' for help, or 'help <cmd>' for a command's usage
        [12:42:28 WARN SMAPI] an unknown mod used GameEvents.Initialize, which is deprecated since SMAPI 1.10. This will break in a future version of SMAPI.
        [12:42:36 WARN SMAPI] an unknown mod used GameEvents.LoadContent, which is deprecated since SMAPI 1.10. This will break in a future version of SMAPI.
        [12:42:36 DEBUG Advanced Location Loader] Loading location mods into memory...
        [12:42:36 INFO Advanced Location Loader] Extended Cellar, version `0.22` by Androxilogin
        [12:42:36 ERROR Advanced Location Loader] Unknown location Type, using `Default` instead: Location(Secret Garden,SecretGarden){Outdoor=False,Farmable=True,Type=GreenHouse}
        [12:42:36 INFO Advanced Location Loader] Found and loaded [1] location mods into memory
        [12:43:24 INFO Entoarox Framework] Checking for updates...
        [12:43:24 WARN Entoarox Framework] ContentManager: The `C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods\AdvancedLocationLoader\locations\ExtendedCellar\all_sheet_paths_objects\bathroom_tiles\bathroom_tiles` file is already being managed, this may cause issues
        [12:43:24 WARN Entoarox Framework] ContentManager: The `C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods\AdvancedLocationLoader\locations\ExtendedCellar\all_sheet_paths_objects\bathroom_tiles\bathroom_tiles` file is already being managed, this may cause issues
        [12:43:24 WARN Entoarox Framework] ContentManager: The `C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods\AdvancedLocationLoader\locations\ExtendedCellar\all_sheet_paths_objects\CellarTiles\cellar_tiles` file is already being managed, this may cause issues
        [12:43:24 WARN Entoarox Framework] ContentManager: The `C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods\AdvancedLocationLoader\locations\ExtendedCellar\all_sheet_paths_objects\CellarTiles\cellar_tiles` file is already being managed, this may cause issues
        [12:43:24 INFO Entoarox Framework] Update checks have been completed.
        [12:43:24 DEBUG Advanced Location Loader] Patches have been applied

• McMagnus

Here it is. This is without the framework but with extended cellar. I expect extended cellar to not work without framework installed, but I haven't tested that yet (my current playthrough hasn't gotten the last house upgrade yet). If it would help, I can try it out though.

@nomisupernova, your problems looks very much like what @Entoarox and I are talking about.

BTW, Ento (and @Androxilogin), I haven't said it yet, but thank you for your dedicated work! Us lazy non-modders very much appreciate what you guys do!

Attached Files:

• nomisupernova

@McMagnus have you figured something out yet?

• McMagnus

Nope. I was going to try disabling mods one at a time to see if there really was a mod conflict happening, but it looks like the only common mods you and I are running are Ento Framework and ALL. It's still possible that a mod conflict is going on and it just happens to be 2 separate mods causing the same issue, but it seems more likely that something else is afoot. It looks like Ento has released some updates for his framework, but I am still unable to get extended cellar working.

Because this seems like it isn't an issue with Extended Cellar per se, I recommend we stop discussing this here and keep discussion of this limited to the Entoarox Framework page (http://community.playstarbound.com/threads/entoarox-framework.125025/page-14). I've already updated Ento with my tests results, but it wouldn't hurt if you went ahead and tried running Extended Cellar with the latest framework installed and posted your results there as well.

• demonhunter352

demonhunter352 Subatomic Cosmonaut

This is interesting. I've re-added Extended Cellar and Extended greenhouse following the latest SMAPI update. Preliminary tests show no crashing so far, even after playing through a day, closing the game and relaunching.

The savefile I used already had a cellar. My only complaint so far is that the sixty-odd casks I put down there, along with all of their contents and the storage chest, disappeared when I added the extended cellar. Will continue with this savefile and advise if the crashing issue reappears.

EDIT: No. Bad code. BAD CODE! After putting 200+ casks in the extended cellar and unlocking all the rooms yesterday, I loaded up the savefile today to find the rooms still unlocked, but all the casks I'd placed, along with the storage chest and contents of said chest and casks, gone. Including the various alcohols, cheeses and construction materials for the casks, I'm now down about 200k.

There's also this. Pops up every time the day advances.

Code:
                [08:36:52 TRACE Advanced Location Loader] Property(Cellar@[36,4]:Buildings => `Action` = ALLCondition OpenSecretGarden) ~> true
                [08:36:52 ERROR Advanced Location Loader] Unable to patch required property, tile does not exist: Property(Cellar@[36,4]:Buildings => `Action` = ALLCondition OpenSecretGarden)
                [08:36:52 TRACE Advanced Location Loader] Property(Cellar@[7,4]:Buildings => `Action` = ALLCondition OpenBackRoom) ~> true
                [08:36:52 ERROR Advanced Location Loader] Unable to patch required property, tile does not exist: Property(Cellar@[7,4]:Buildings => `Action` = ALLCondition OpenBackRoom)
                EDIT 2: Upon further testing, I have discovered that the contents of all the extended cellar rooms is reset when loading a save file. This means any items placed in the back room disappear. Casks in the main room are reset to the default number and position, and rendered empty (other items such as chests, flooring and pathways also disappear). Anything placed or planted in the secret garden also vanishes (good thing I used mixed seeds instead of something expensive to test that!)

Until this bug is corrected, I have to say that this mod is not viable.

Last edited: May 12, 2017
                • bookninja15

bookninja15 Aquatic Astronaut

I don't know if anyone's still here or not, but I can't seem to get this wonderful mod to work. It crashes every time i try to load/create a new game. Sorry if this is an easy fix! I'm new to modding this game :)

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

log or it did not happen.

We cant help you without knowing what the problem is.

• demonhunter352

Double check your Smapi and ento framework versions. I had crashing issues as well before the most recent smapi version released. Now it just reverts the cellar back to the modded default when i load a save (I'll get a log when i can do so without losing half a million worth of booze)

EDIT: Alright, here we go. Logs are >HERE< (Two files)

Step 1: Added Extended Cellar to game, loaded savefile that already had a cellar full of casks (Image 1).
                      Step 2: Visited cellar to get screenshot. Note lack of pre-existing casks (image 2) (sidenote: this savefile was used for earlier tests of extended cellar as noted in my previous posts, and thus already had all rooms unlocked).
                      Step 3: Move one cask for testing purposes (image 3)
                      Step 4: Sleep early in order to save game. Close game immediately after saving.
                      Step 5: Start game again, and load the same save file. Visit cellar to confirm results (image 4)
                      Step 6: Close game, remove extended cellar, and restore backed up savefile.

Image 1
                      Screenshot 2017-05-15 21.32.46.png

Image 2
                      Screenshot 2017-05-15 21.25.36.png

Image 3
                      Screenshot 2017-05-15 21.25.50.png

Image 4
                      Screenshot 2017-05-15 21.28.50.png

Last edited: May 15, 2017
                      • Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

You dont need to save to get a log.

• demonhunter352

No, but I do to illustrate the bug. Can't show that changes are reverting if the changes aren't being saved. Previous post has been edited with link to two log files and screenshots of what's happening, plus an outline of my testing process.

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Great... CF messed with a ton of stuff, so I am guessing they did some stuff with the serializer that is now breaking everything >_>

• demonhunter352

Can't help you there, man. I'm a tester, not a coder; I don't see the cause, only the results.

• CowsGoM00

CowsGoM00 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Hello, sorry to bother anyone, but I haven't been able to use this mod. I'm unable to load it. I've attached my error log. I've updated the framework and all other mods, but I get an error "Skipped AdvancedLocationLoader\locations\ExtendedCellar\manifest.json because its manifest doesn't specify an entry DLL", which prevents the mod from loading. Is there something I'm not seeing here (probably so if I can't get the mod to work)?

Attached Files:

• nomisupernova

I'm getting this same bug. Is there any fix for it that's being worked on, if you know?

• Androxilogin

Androxilogin Giant Laser Beams

I was wondering if this was fixed, myself. Lol. I haven't updated. I believe it's an outdated mod that this relies on causing this mischief.

nomisupernova likes this.
                                    • nomisupernova

Hopefully it gets figured out! In the meantime, I'll just use the vanilla cellar. Thanks for the reply :)

• demonhunter352

The issue is on the Entoarox Framework side of things, Ento is rebuilding a new version from the ground up that should work properly (judging from the testing i helped with)

nomisupernova likes this.
                                        • nomisupernova

Good to hear!! I'm really happy it's going to get fixed! Thanks for helping out with testing.