RELEASED Animal Crossing Digspots - Worm Replacement 1.1

Replaces the worms with a Animal Crossing like digspot marker.

1. Ladysarajane

Ladysarajane Existential Complex

Does anyone know how to get this to work in SDV 1.2? I don't know how to do the XNB unpacking etc. I am not artistically talented at all.

Zalkyria likes this.
    • Zalkyria

Zalkyria Existential Complex

I could probably do it, are you using any other mods that would change the cursor?

• Ladysarajane

I don't think so. I am not sure what mods would interfere. I plan to have More Pets, loved labels, Gift taste labels, Calendar anywhere, Stephens Stardewvalley Crops (not updated yet), Lookup Anything, Maybe Tego's expansion mod. I am using the Better sprinkler mod, TheCJB cheats mod, item spawner mod, and the show price mod that Pathoschild updated. Also using the chest label system. I plan to use Extended Shed (not sure if it is compatible yet) and the Sweety Greenhouse by Soo if it is compatible. Those would be used if I don't use Tego's Expansion mod. I am being cautious adding mods back in. Framework gave me fits for a while. Oh, also using ALL mod for the More Pets mod. I appreciate it. I have difficulty seeing those little wormies. These eyes are getting OLD LOL. The Digspots really helped before.

• Zalkyria

Lol alright alright, I got chu give me a couple of minutes and I can do it :) I am 24 and I always miss the worms, this mod helps alot for me.

• Zalkyria

I take no full credit I'll keep this up until the creator of the mods updates it. :)

@Ladysarajane There you go! :D

Attached Files:

Ladysarajane likes this.
            • Ladysarajane

Thank you! I will try it out a little later. Have to go for lunch.

Zalkyria likes this.
              • khai9999

khai9999 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Thanks @Zalkyria. Hope this made to official update.

Zalkyria likes this.
                • Ladysarajane

@Zalkyria Thanks so much! Took me awhile to test this, cause I couldn't find any spots for the longest time on any of my saves. A run of bad luck. They finally showed up on a save file for me. Works great!!!

Zalkyria likes this.
                  • Zalkyria

Yay I'm glad they worked :D

• Ink Dragon

Ink Dragon Scruffy Nerf-Herder