Modding Help How to fix mods broken in Stardew Valley 1.2

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Pathoschild, Apr 12, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ebrown22

ebrown22 Void-Bound Voyager

Can somebody clue me in, if I want both Mi's Bathroom & Mi's Kitchen, how do I install both of them as they both alter the "farmhouse_tiles.xnb" file? Do I add a 1 or something after one of them?

• Xuomi

Xuomi Phantasmal Quasar

You'll need to unpack the XNB files and combine them into a single XNB file and then put it into your Content & Maps folder(s).

• ebrown22

how exactly do I do that? I'm really not familiar with modding other than following the instructions of the modders.

• Xuomi

Xuomi Phantasmal Quasar

First you'll need to download an XNB extractor, and you can find plenty in the modding guides pinned at the top of the mod forums. I personally use XNB Node 0.2.2 by Draivin which you can find a download for in this thread.

Afterward, you'll need to unpack both XNB files with the extractor of your choice. Then it's a matter of opening their PNG files in Photoshop or another similar art editing program so that you can combine their tilesheets into a single tilesheet, and then repack it into one XNB file.

• ebrown22

sounds way out of my comfort zone, but thank you so much for taking the time out to answer my question!

• Xuomi

Xuomi Phantasmal Quasar

I can probably combine them if you'd like. I'm already working on editing XNB files right now, but I will need the two files that you're wanting to combine first.

Also feel free to PM me so that we don't spam this thread. :)

ebrown22 likes this.
              • JavaLikesAgua

JavaLikesAgua Space Hobo

Please update ExperienceBars, MoreRain, StardewValleyMP, and TrainerMod!

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

I submitted a pull request to update Part of the Community, and added an unofficial update to the first post in this thread. Let me know if the mod still crashes for you. :)

Reihart and DerekX like this.
                  • ebrown22

Can anyone tell me does Seasonal Immersion with the Seasonal Victorian Buildings work yet for Mac users?

• Nova25

Nova25 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I haven't seen in the update log, if they corrected the ''animal mood'' bug ? So, is the 'animal mood fix' mod still pretty much a necessity ?

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

Can you both post your latest SMAPI log after the error happens?

The Seasonal Immersion thread is the best place to ask.

That bug is fixed, they just forgot to put it in the release notes. You no longer need the mod.

• Nova25

Nova25 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

People have confirmed this ? If so, this is great news, indeed.

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

• EleventHour

EleventHour Space Hobo

My StardewValleyMP is not working since the update on Steam to 1.2. I have tried reinstalling everything from scratch including the game, SMAPI 1.10, and the Makeshift Multiplayer Mod 0.3.1. When loading through the StardewModdingAPI.exe, the console window says that the MP mod "used GameEvents.LoadContent, which is deprecated since SMAPI 1.10." in yellow text. Then upon trying to have my friend connect to me and start the game(as we have always played), there are several red exception that appear in the console window and then my game freezes and stops responding. Please HELP!!!

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@demonhunter352: I added an unofficial update for Tractor Mod, and sent a pull request to the author. :)

• mmanlapat

mmanlapat Poptop Tamer

• demonhunter352

demonhunter352 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Entoarox says not the framework that's responsible...

Edit: To clarify, that the framework isn't responsible for the error that causes the crash, just reacting to it.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2017
                                • Reihart

Reihart Void-Bound Voyager

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!

• Juliet

Juliet Void-Bound Voyager

Posting on behalf of the Sprint and Dash mod Redux!
                                    Error log when loading:
                                    p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 11.0px Menlo; color: #ecec15; background-color: #ffffff} span.s1 {font-variant-ligatures: no-common-ligatures}

[11:44:14 WARN SMAPI] The Sprint and Dash Mod Redux mod failed on entry initialisation. It will still be loaded, but may not function correctly.

System.MissingMethodException: Method 'Buff..ctor' not found.

at StardewModdingAPI.Program.LoadMods () <0x1572de7a0 + 0x02630> in <filename unknown>:0

Original mod found here:
                                    http://community.playstarbound.com/resources/sprint-and-dash-mod-redux.4201/

Thread Status:
                                    Not open for further replies.