Clan Infinity: MS Paint is all you need.

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Clan Infinity, Feb 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gredd18

Gredd18 Giant Laser Beams

2. Fluffy Arsonist

Fluffy Arsonist Cosmic Narwhal

Freddy, Jimlad 42 and donleong94 like this.
  3. Gredd18

If anyone else does, it's got up to 8 players at least, so we can should be able to fit in nearly all the active clan.

donleong94, Freddy and Jimlad 42 like this.
  4. Fluffy Arsonist

5. Jimlad 42

Jimlad 42 Supernova

Nirning clan ∞. :zzz:

donleong94 and Freddy like this.
  6. CaptainMcManface

CaptainMcManface Pangalactic Porcupine

This makes me ridiculously happy, alien swarm was a good game and i'm glad to see it getting a sequel

7. Saal

Saal Spaceman Spiff

Britefire, Freddy, Gredd18 and 3 others like this.
  8. Jimlad 42

Jimlad 42 Supernova

Nirning Clan ∞.

So I've run into a problem, I seem to have messed up with Skyrim. I modded too much too fast, taking no heed to what I was installing. Now I have to stop, figure out where that horse came from and what's changing inns, and fix them.

Britefire, Freddy and donleong94 like this.
  9. Gredd18

Well, have fun spending several hours de-modding and re-modding skyrim? Uh, Good luck?

Freddy, donleong94 and Jimlad 42 like this.
  10. Jimlad 42

Jimlad 42 Supernova

Okay, I think flying horse is ignorabable enough, and I think I see where the Inn crash originates. You see, Dawn of Skyrim I assume changes inns, as does this inn mod, as does this other one.

So I'mma disable one of those and hope it works out.

Freddy and donleong94 like this.
  11. Luna

Luna Pangalactic Porcupine

Mod list?
    Realistic Room Rental usually doesn't conflict, by the way.

Freddy, donleong94 and Jimlad 42 like this.
  12. Jimlad 42

Jimlad 42 Supernova

It's large, strange, and still changing a lot, so no mod list yet.

Freddy and donleong94 like this.
  13. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

The science says that imitation Nirns plus custom smilies and/or art get quotes and bonus likes. @Spike
    Quiteea.png
    Really need to got hollow knight..
    Know I came into the forums a good while after, but it's amazing how fast time has flown by..
    And in a lot of was, amazing so much of the clan here still is as together as it is.

Just remember, Disabling all .esps and reenabling them a few at a time until things break again, along with running (BOSS | LOOT) can be a godsend for deciphering oddities with yoru game.
    Advice from me might be questionable though, Last skyrim mod setup I had was totally stable mostly but crashed at total random, and once in a while had low level mage characters using top level magic for some reason.. Was startling to get apocolypse magic top end destruction spells from some lesser mage person!

14. Jimlad 42

Jimlad 42 Supernova

When the problem is for entering Inns, and you have a mod changing the appearance of inns, a mod changing the appearance of inns, and a mod changing everything about cities, including interiors, and a mod changing functionality of inns, I think the problem is easier to locate than your disable everything advice. (Which I have used often, it's good advice still, it's just better to be smart about things when the problem is obvious.)
    And in terms of the horse, that might just be Skyrim being Skyrim. If I see many more though, I'll look into finding the cause.

Freddy, Britefire and donleong94 like this.
  15. Luna

Luna Pangalactic Porcupine

It's not worth it Jim!!!

16. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

It might be a skse or scriptdragon horse spawner that triggers when you hit home or insert wait does scriptdragon even exist anymore or was it finally replaced? =3= Meow!
    And in that case yeah, easier to locate .3.

17. Gredd18

18. Jimlad 42

Jimlad 42 Supernova

19. Freddy

Freddy Pangalactic Porcupine

I find it amazing as well, especially when I look at all of the threads that used to be as active as us.
    Its almost sad, really. This hangouts section used to be quite active and now we have 2 threads on the first page.

I'm also nearly done with Persona, its transferred into a rather stressful portion of the game though. Try as I might it doesn't look like I can max every confidant, and the last one I really want to work on is locked behind a rather high stat requirement.
    It takes ages to increase kindness, or charm, or w/e in a persona game. I'm going to have so much more time for friends the second time around when I don't have to worry about studying for weeks straight to ace midterms.

Jimlad 42 and donleong94 like this.
  20. Fluffy Arsonist

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.