Chat Hels Chatroom III: We've been to Helen back!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Hel, Feb 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BloodyFingers

BloodyFingers The End of Time

eeaasy people. She doesn't just look like an asian girl or something like that. She's actually 100% japanese, culture and all, so things are going slow for now. But at least we know we like each other for real.

It's so strange to me. Despite being kind of an otaku myself, her display of several traits I thought were stereotypes really surprises me. Stuff like refering to herself in the third person sometimes when she speaks japanese, acting a bit childish despite being 21 yo (coupled with her looks, I really thought she was underage) and, I KID YOU NOT, wanting to work at Shueisha is almost surreal.
    For the normies unfamiliar, Shueisha is the publishing company behind Weekly Shonen Jump, or WSJ for short (not to be mistaken with Wall Street Journal... Or Warriors of Social Justice). What is WSJ? Oh for fu-
    Think Naruto, Dragon Ball and Saint Seya. There. All those are from WSJ.
    Oh and she also does ballet. She got some sick moves, yo.
    Bad side? She smokes. I am not particularly put off by that, being an ex-smoker and all, but I really wish she didn't do that.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2017
  2. Waffle-Chan

Waffle-Chan Guest

She sounds really nice! May all of your days and nights together be merry!

BloodyFingers, MilkCalf and Jimlad 42 like this.
  3. BigEaredKittens

BigEaredKittens Master Astronaut

A development? Best of fortunes to oyu, yes.

BloodyFingers and Jimlad 42 like this.
  4. Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

I wish you all the best, friend. Every good robot needs a japanese pilot and you're the best robot ~

5. Jimlad 42

Jimlad 42 Supernova

Nirning guys and Waffles.
    Nirning Valik, congratulations to you on that girlfriend, I hope things work out well for you!
    Nirning Charlatan.
    Nirning Surenu.
    Nirning Hidari.
    Nirning Blueshard.
    Nirning Firepaw.
    Nirning Milkcalf.
    Nirnroot Pudding for ~ Iris ~.
    Nirning Hel.

So, how are you all tonirn?

Waffle-Chan, BloodyFingers and Surenu like this.
  6. Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

Nirning Jimmeh ~
    Strangely fine. I'm in an almost disgustingly good mood.

Jimlad 42 and BigEaredKittens like this.
  7. Jimlad 42

Jimlad 42 Supernova

I'm hoping I got the right mod disabled to fix my crash on entering an inn in Skyrim.
    (And I just have no idea what to do about the flying horse. One of the few times I wish I could record what's going on; that was fun to watch.)

Surenu likes this.
  8. BigEaredKittens

BigEaredKittens Master Astronaut

Good mood hopfully become the norm, yes.

Surenu and Jimlad 42 like this.
  9. Hel

Hel ✨ Johto's Finest ✨ Forum Moderator

What have I missed??

Waffle-Chan and Jimlad 42 like this.
  10. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

Surenu is happy and BF is taking all the girlfriends.

Meanwhile, I'm finally going to get that takeaway.

MilkCalf, Waffle-Chan and Jimlad 42 like this.
  11. Waffle-Chan

Waffle-Chan Guest

Nirning :3

Nothing much, just that Dr. Prof. Blood got a GF!

Ditto X)

Huzzah

Surenu, MilkCalf and Jimlad 42 like this.
  12. BlueShard

BlueShard Giant Laser Beams

*screams some horrific corruption of "beep beep I'm a sheep"*

Nirning All.

Schelchtes wetta heute. And I really was looking forward to going down to the range. I'm still going, of course. It's been too long since I shot, but now it's going to be wet and miserable.

Jimlad 42, Waffle-Chan and Surenu like this.
  13. Waffle-Chan

Waffle-Chan Guest

Nirning. Maybe it'll clear up tomorrow :)

Jimlad 42 and Surenu like this.
  14. KookyKeronian

KookyKeronian Parsec Taste Tester

Ooo! Congrats mate! Does that mean she'll upgrade you into a mech and pilot you?

Speaking of relationships. I may or not have a crush on the cute girl that works on the pharmacy next door. Not getting any hopes up because even though she looks young, I know she's older than me (you need a, probably, 3 to 5 year uni course to work at a place like that, obviously). The weird thing is that when I've gone there lately (been sick + allergies suck), she's always been the one attending me. If other people of the staff are by the balcony, they go to a room and then she comes out.
    Does she have a thing for me too or does the entire staff enjoy seeing me talk to her?
    Breaking eye contact is hard and my brain just turns into a pile of barf, so I guess it's fairly entertaining to bystanders.
    [deploying simulation of what goes inside Kooky's mind whenever pharmacy girl is in range]

15. Waffle-Chan

Waffle-Chan Guest

Two words (and I'm not being sarcastic). Good Luck :)

16. Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

Tried to sleep. Didn't work. Now I'm here.

Waffle-Chan and Jimlad 42 like this.
  17. Waffle-Chan

Waffle-Chan Guest

Hola~

18. KookyKeronian

Aw, thanks but I doubt it would even work. Plus idk how to approach her in a public place like that, specially buying meds. "Hey sexy, how about you give me the cure for ebola and your number?". Oh, I'm sorry for the dark humour, this is what happens when you're making a politically incorrect video and then take a break to check the forums.

I have tutoring tomorrow and I'm putting laugh tracks over a video of a man "washing" is hands on a urinol by mistake. What is my life?

On that note, I'm still making videos. I'm a rookie and get distracted easily so it's a slow process. I'd like to release one every week but with school and all, I'll just leave them at the "they're done when they're done" schedule for now. Voice acting is awkward and drawing frames with a mouse is torture, but the funny podcasts in the background making up for it and editing in general is a lot of fun.

Every youtuber has an inspiration and I must say I love these three bastards, I hope to grow up, move to Australia and be friends with them one day.

(is this allowed, it just has swearing... idk, I'm very tired)

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  19. Waffle-Chan

Waffle-Chan Guest

Upload whenever, it's your channel.

I guess everyone has their dreams...

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  20. KookyKeronian

I'm just kidding that's just generic fan dream, except the moving to Australia part.
    because I want to have a higher risk of dying poisonous animal bites and/or heathstroke

Why am I opening up on the internet at 1am? Anyway, here's one to friendship.

Frendship.png

Jimlad 42 and Waffle-Chan like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.