OOC Aliquam: Lilitheaa [APPS CLOSED]

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Jirky-Kake, Feb 19, 2017.

1. HunterC1998

HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

Okay, so how tall is he with the armor?

Jirky-Kake and Firebird Zoom like this.
  2. zombiexander

zombiexander Scruffy Nerf-Herder

The simple answer to that simple question is that he's not wearing high heels so it's not really a noticeable difference.

Jirky-Kake likes this.
  3. HunterC1998

HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

With no comparison, that doesn't really help..

Jirky-Kake and Firebird Zoom like this.
  4. critsarecool

critsarecool The Waste of Time

Normally plate armor such as that would add I'd say an inch, what with helmet and shoes. Also, @zombiexander, welcome to the community! Just by your posts here you look like you'll fit in just fine.

Relten, Firebird Zoom and Jirky-Kake like this.
  5. WarSarah

WarSarah Heliosphere

Name: Valtoss Eiden

Sex: ??? [presumed male]

Race: Human

Appearance: Average height of 5' 5", Valtoss looks a bit generic. Their hair is long, and always tied up into a low hanging ponytail. Dark circles hang under their gray eyes all the time, and despite being fairly dark skinned, they always look ashy. Their clothing is generic; a button up shirt (always with a few buttons left untouched), simple dress pants, thigh high boots, a dark pea coat and a newsboy cap to top it off. Always wearing gloves.

Traits:
    Positive:
    -Quick Thinker
    -Identify: They're able to identify many chemical compounds
    -Others first: Valtoss assumes they're not of much use, therefore they tend to put others before them self.

Negative:
    -Mute?: Due to an accident when he was younger, speaking is a struggle for Valtoss. They tend use sign language, or writing as a form of communication.
    -Others first: Because they assume they're not much use, Valtoss...puts others before them self.
    -Day dream: Their inquisitive nature causes them to get caught up in theory crafting sometimes.

Starting Melee Weapon: (Choose for me I guess? Something intelligence based)

Backstory: Valtoss lived quite a normal life when they were younger. They went to school, they had a mom and a dad, and everything seemed fine. Then one day, a part of their house collapsed in on itself, nearly ending their poor life. (There's a rumor this is untrue, though.) Their mother and father were able to save them, but in the end, they lost most of their voice. Otherwise, they had a normal childhood!

Specialization: Scientific

Attributes:

Strength:
    Dexterity:
    Intelligence:
    Charisma:
    Endurance:
    Accuracy:
    Reflex:
    Wisdom:
    Constitution:
    Vitality:6

6. Firebird Zoom

Firebird Zoom Oxygen Tank

Are you the person Jirky was saving a spot for, or is that someone else?

Jirky-Kake and HunterC1998 like this.
  7. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Fraga would tell them theyre worth the world.....

8. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Though I'm sure she says that to everybody...

9. Arra

Arra The End of Time

You have me there.

10. Jirky-Kake

Jirky-Kake Phantasmal Quasar

Accepted! Sweeping in to take the last official spot, too. :avalixD:

Nope. It's someone I invited to this forum, so nobody you guys know. She said she'll wait after the introducing act since she hasn't made her character yet and might take her awhile.

@critsarecool
    Since I know you're in the middle of making a character sheet, I'll still allow you to join in, so I'll make one more reserved spot for you. :catwink:
    Just try to get it done before we start, which should be more than enough time since I'm still pretty busy with school and whatnot.

HunterC1998 and Firebird Zoom like this.
  11. critsarecool

critsarecool The Waste of Time

Wilco, sah. This is the last day of school before spring break, so I'll probably be working on all the apps I have been procrastinating doing tomorrow.

12. WarSarah

WarSarah Heliosphere

As a side note, I realized I accidentally gave myself "a type" of character that I make (I didn't mean to! There was just no scientific specialization..)

13. Jirky-Kake

Alright. Been another while without an update, so here's one to show where I'm at~.

From here on out, any newly submitted character sheets will be paused and will have to wait until the next act to be introduced! If you plan on making another character, go ahead! I love having many characters, just be aware they will not be at the start so we can feasibly get this underway without any more delays (And I've already developed too much of the plot that throwing in one more character might mess up the flow anyhow. :avalibleh:)

The introduction has a general roadmap established now—but nothing too narrow that it's way too linear.

Things I still need to work on:
    The last two character sheets
    NPCs

I'm guesstimating this will take about two or three weeks from now so long as nothing too important comes up.

Hope to see you all when we begin at that ambiguous start time, whatever that might be~! :avalipretty:

14. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Geez, don't rush too quickly on getting this trainwreck moving.

Firebird Zoom and Jirky-Kake like this.
  15. BlueShard

BlueShard Giant Laser Beams

*crawls forward on the floor* Weeks......Weeks.....IT HAS ALREADY BEEN MANY WEEKS!! I have endured starvation and insanity!!! Yet still you say...weeks.

However, I shall wait...till my dying breath...if needed.

Indeed....
    Though this must be one of the most anticipated Role-plays in a long while.

16. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

I WILL DO PUSH-UPS UNTIL IT STARTS!
    One... Two...
    *escapes through a window*

17. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

(╯ಠ_ಠ)╯︵ ┻━┻
    OI! No escaping from your commitments, coward!

18. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

I was talking about my phone. It started at two. As for the RP, I'LL WAIT UNTIL IT STARTS!

19. Jirky-Kake

A bit unnerving. Hopefully I deliver just as well, if not better, than I procrastinate! :catwink:

HunterC1998 and Firebird Zoom like this.
  20. Firebird Zoom

Firebird Zoom Oxygen Tank

Looks like I have time to watch the Transformers movie, then.

HunterC1998 and Jirky-Kake like this.