Modding Help How to fix mods broken in Stardew Valley 1.2

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Pathoschild, Apr 12, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghostly Fox

Ghostly Fox Heliosphere

Is there anyway you could update Nishtra's mods? I made a comment that their modswere going to stop working, and Stumps into Hardwood Stumps already doesn't work. If not, that's understandable.

Also, if you have the time, can you update the Happy Birthday mod by Zipy? It seems to have the source code available.

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

Hi @Ghostly Fox. Nishtra's mods don't seem to be open-source, so unfortunately I can't update those. Can you post your latest SMAPI log after trying the Happy Birthday mod? If the problem is caused by changes in SMAPI 1.9, I can submit a pull request and prepare an unofficial update; but if it's a bug in the mod itself you'll need to ask the author to look into it.

• pabtyf3

pabtyf3 Intergalactic Tourist

@Pathoschild Your unofficial update did the trick, many thanks, my chests are a lot tidier again :)

• Ghostly Fox

Ghostly Fox Heliosphere

I understand, thank you for the answer.

This is the SMAPI log, with Happy Birthday installed. It may simply be an error with the mod itself, in which case, I think Zipy's been notified by others...

Attached Files:

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@Ghostly Fox There's no error for Happy Birthday in the log, so unfortunately it seems to be a bug in the mod.

• Stardews

Stardews Void-Bound Voyager

for some reason the get dressed mod (3.3) makes my game super slow on startup and everything

• Ayriee

Ayriee Starship Captain

Same for me, Get Dressed causes the log to be flooded with errors, making my game too slow to even get to the main menu.

• Topinambour

Topinambour Void-Bound Voyager

Hey o/

Thanks for the fixes :) It really saved my game!

The only mod I have that isn't compatible anymore is Extended Fridge: http://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/485/?

Unfortunately the additional pages disappear, and I can't access them (so it means I pretty much lost all the ingredients stored there :( ).
                  If anyone knows a workaround, I'm a taker.

Thanks!

EDIT: same issue as the people above me, for GetDressed. It's odd.

Ipielle likes this.
                  • Ipielle

Ipielle Title Not Found

Hi Topinambour (love your name by the way! ^^ )

I got the same issue as you with extended fridge and would love it if it could be updated!
                    But I didn't lose the food. When I clicked to retrieve some of the food that appeared in the one and only page of the fridge, I saw other foods placed in the other non seeable pages appear at the end. SO you can get all you hard won food back by taking everything out of the fridge and putting it safely in chests while waiting for the mod to be updated.
                    Hope that helps!

And thanks for all the work, Pathoschild! You truly are a big damn hero! ^^

• SpringsSong

SpringsSong Cosmic Narwhal

@Pathoschild GetDressed is broken in 1.2. My error log is attached.

Attached Files:

• tarna41

tarna41 Space Hobo

Attached Files:

• secondbreakfastpip

secondbreakfastpip Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Seasonal immersion also seems to be broken :/

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

All of Zoryn's mods are now updated for Stardew Valley 1.2 (see release). You should update if you have any of these mods:
                          • Better RNG
                          • Calendar Anywhere
                          • Durable Fences
                          • Fishing Mod
                          • Health Bars (Zoryn's version)
                          • Junimo Deposit Anywhere
                          • Movement Modifier
                          • Regen Mod

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

• kittensouls

kittensouls Aquatic Astronaut

For those unable to play with the Get Dressed mod- I waited through the slow startup and loaded my game and though it took a while I am able to play normally now. Not sure if this is just a fluke or not. I also cleared out my configs but I would try loading up the game normally and being patient before doing that because I didn't wait for the game to load fully before clearing, so I'm unsure if it affected anything.

• Tinkerbelch

Tinkerbelch Void-Bound Voyager

Both my Sesonal Immersion mod and Get Dressed are not working, will be taking them out until they are updated I guess :(

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

And would you mind reporting that SI isnt working on the SI topic with a error log? I cant fix something if I dont know what is broken >_<

KThxBye910 likes this.
                                • Tinkerbelch

Tinkerbelch Void-Bound Voyager

oh!
                                  of course! will be getting to that shortly for you ^_^

• goldenwatch94

goldenwatch94 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Siv's Marriage Mod seems to be having an issue with 1.9/1.10. From my log here:

[18:55:59 TRACE SMAPI] Rewrote SivsMarriageMod to fix StardewValley.Game1.player field...
                                    [18:55:59 TRACE SMAPI] Loading SivsMarriageMod.dll (rewritten in memory)...
                                    [18:55:59 ERROR SMAPI] Skipped Siv's Marriage Mod because its DLL contains multiple 'Mod' subclasses.

Hope everything gets figured out! I have a town to romance, hahah! :nuruevil:

Acerbicon likes this.
                                    • ebrown22

ebrown22 Void-Bound Voyager

Is there an updated Extended Fridge mod, dealing with the vanilla fridge space is terrible after using that mod. Plus it seems to have made all my food items that went onto the 2 page of the fridge disappear :(

Thread Status:
                                      Not open for further replies.