OOC DEPTHS [APPS WANTED]

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Jareix Cryvix, Sep 28, 2016.

?

Opinion

1. Delicous! (Very positive)

45.2%
  2. Appealing. (Positive)

41.9%
  3. Not worth a fuss... (Neutral)

6.5%
  4. Appalling. (Negative)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Disgusting! (Very negative)

6.5%
  1. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

Oh man, This hostility is something else...

2. critsarecool

critsarecool The Waste of Time

Yeah, y'all need to chill. Calico was gonna die no matter what, Firebird. I applaud Alonne for his roleplaying. Firebird, Logan would have done exactly the same. He is a coward, is he not? He would've been shitting himself when those spiders appeared, judging by how frightened he was of entering the ruins in the first place. He would be relieved that Calico was killed instead. Don't let your salt come into your roleplaying. We've all had characters die, you just keep going. Chill. That is all, no more threats to each other, or irrational hate between characters in the RP, this is not gonna be a case of player killing for no reason. I'm watching you all.

3. HunterC1998

HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

Yeesh, I feel like I'm gonna be bucking the tide soon..

4. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

Wait...two threads for the same RP? I AM CONFUSION.

HunterC1998 and Dragonclaw like this.
  5. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

You just noticed? And it's three, technically; there's also the convo, though that one's on the backburner for now.

6. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

Sweet Jesus...Why are there so many of these threads? Dah, nevermnd.

7. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Because each thread involves a different area?

8. HunterC1998

HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

Action everywhere and lots of folks, if we tried it all in one place that would be a definite disaster..

Firebird Zoom likes this.
  9. Firebird Zoom

Firebird Zoom Oxygen Tank

I was going to write this big, long, dramatic post, but I thought that might end up being counterproductive. Instead, I'll just come out and say it: I'm done with Depths. I liked the concept behind this form of socialization, and I'm glad I've found out about RP'ing, but I'm sorry to say that this one has just soured on me. Jareix, you made a great RP, and maybe the issues I'm having with it are purely my fault, but when you made the lore so extensive and when you connected this RP to others you had done previously, well, you saw how well it worked out for me. And Jareix, Crits, part of the reason I'm leaving is due to how poorly you handled the situations you put my characters in. Well, see you guys around. Know I hold no animosity towards any of you here.

The Alonne and Jareix Cryvix like this.
  10. The Alonne

The Alonne Ketchup Robot

We'll miss you, pal. Enjoy yourself, okay?

Firebird Zoom likes this.
  11. themushroomlord

themushroomlord Pangalactic Porcupine

I've been gone a while and will remain so a little longer, sorry for not mentioning anything sooner.
    Be back soon, need to sleep.

12. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

Just a heads up all, this RP is going to be on hiatus for an indeterminate amount of time. However, if you wish to chat, feel free to contact me on discord @Jareix#0735

The Alonne likes this.
  13. The Alonne

The Alonne Ketchup Robot

Understood. We'll have plenty of other adventures in the meantime, un-RP related. ^^

14. SneakyBox

SneakyBox Pangalactic Porcupine

I'm thinking about making a comeback, but I have no clue if my character is still alive.

15. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

You might want to wait awhile, since this one's on hold at the moment.

16. SneakyBox

SneakyBox Pangalactic Porcupine

Alrighty then.

17. The Alonne

The Alonne Ketchup Robot

Aye, it's on hold. Regardless, Jareix has stated that all AFK players' characters are safe until they return.

18. The Purple Dragon

The Purple Dragon Master Astronaut

Sorry I am only joining now but I only recently started getting involved in forums, so here he is.

Name: Leovan Noctur

Relationships: Doesn't know many people outside his family whom he loves spending time with( mainly his sister), however he is open to making friends.

Race: Greckan http://community.playstarbound.com/resources/greckan-race-mod.3893/

Appearance: Is 1.75m tall, weighs 64k. He has a pale grey skin and pale red eyes. The erchius growing out of his head is mildly long and jagged, while his hair is short, straight and violet. He is clean shaven. He likes to wear jeans (black) and a T-shirt (purple). He stands in a relaxed but neat manner and speaks his mind.

Personality: Is sarcastic and humorous as a constant but down to earth when having meaningful conversations with others.

Traits:
    +Combat training; he can fight from a distance or hand to hand, received his training from a human soldier.
    +Charismatic; he likes to joke around and be sarcastic, but is very open to all sorts of conversations.
    =Bisexual; doesn't really care about gender, as long as he likes the person.
    =Architect; likes studying architecture of uncommon or unorthodox manners.
    -Pyromaniac; lives for the burn, unless it destroys fancy architecture.
    -Uncaring; if he's not friends with someone, he doesn't care what happens to them.
    -Arachnophobia; Hates all arachnids and is terrified to death of touching them.
    -Defensive; his sense of humour is partially due to an inability to process strong emotions.

Equipment: wears combat armour (over chest, forearms and legs), a scouter (human iron helmet), a breathing mask (for hazardous or low oxygen environments) and a purple scarf. Has a med kit, drawing pad and camera (for architecture). Uses an assault rifle, hand cannon, combat knife and incindiary grenades.

History: lived with his family for eighteen years before he started travelling and exploring ancient ruins. After an expidition gone wrong he decided to learn how to defend himself. Ever since he has been working as both a guard and researcher on multiple archaeological digs.

19. The Purple Dragon

The Purple Dragon Master Astronaut

Sorry guys U didn't know how to condense it.
    rr

20. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

Use the spoiler tag to condense it.
    And the RP is on hiatus for now until I can perhaps get it migrated.
    Also, I would accept you if only to tear that Mary Sue psyche of his apart...
    You caught me in a bit of a dickish mood, so I suggest having someone else help you fix it.
    @Relten @critsarecool?

The Alonne likes this.