1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED FrackinUniverse 6.4.0

Enhance your starbound experience in every area. Massive mod.

1. dualinfinities

dualinfinities Pangalactic Porcupine

on the question of "how the fuck are we going so goddamn fast" in Starbound, I have an idea. it's pretty clear based on what the core component of the technology is (radioactive crystals created by an eldritch horror) that we're going the "flagrant violation of physical law" path rather than working around physical laws with space-bubbles or w/e. but Erchius gives me an idea of what that violation is: I THINK WE'RE USING THE LAWS OF SOME OTHER UNIVERSE, either an external one or a previous iteration of the SB universe, to overwrite the ones preventing FTL. what do you guys think?

2. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

works for me. And makes a bit more sense because Relativity breaks the entire concept of the game. I mean, Esther is like 70. She'd be dead by the time you got back from your first destination by about 20+ years minimum.

3. LegendXCarisso

LegendXCarisso Pangalactic Porcupine

...Wow. Well, you act as though I didn't think of this, though you have a few good points. There IS physics involving light travel to consider... though in relativity to a video game, I'm not quite sure how much that'd work anyway. I get it. You wanted engineers and mechanics to be useful. Still, the way you suggest the wife and I play is NOT how we choose to play. It just means I'll have to break immersion every time to get things the way we want them to be before we actually begin, much like setting up a chess board I suppose.

Finally, when you see every single person coming on acting like what you say is the biggest sin to mankind since its inception.... I think I'm fairly within my right to call them out on it. Two people didn't even bother to read what I posted, and you seem to simply come off as snide and rude. My wife even had to agree, like you have an "I don't care what you think" sort of attitude.... so I feel a bit hurt to be honest. And I didn't give a finger to anyone... just frankly sick of people not listening... but whatever. I don't want to get in any sort of trouble, so Imma just drop it. Forget I even mentioned it. Sorry to waste your time, Sayter.

Pointless when you need to warp around to other home worlds/villages/etc? I personally don't bother with flags, especially because they require you to warp back to the ship before going elsewhere. Personal problem of mine, I'm sure.

You aren't actually. While one ship gets to "bookmark" a world (better than flags also since it's a multiplayer environment), the other gets to travel about the next-door galaxies and such... so it's still the same amount regardless.

Anyway.... I'm done. Like I said, sorry for bringing it up to start with. It's clear nothing positive will come out of continuing this further; barring more problems. I don't wish to create a pointless forum drama (Believe me, I worked as a moderator back in my younger years shutting those down), so I've said all there is for me to say.

4. DinoExplorer2000

DinoExplorer2000 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

is it possible to spawn dinosaurs with commands?
    can someone tell me their ID or command name if possible?

5. dualinfinities

you are the only one here who thinks people aren't listening to you. I read every word. I just don't agree with what you are saying. same goes for Sayter it would seem.

6. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

Cut it out, guys. You're entitled to your opinions, but you're not entitled to fight. Either discuss things in a civil manner, or drop the subject.

LegendXCarisso likes this.
  7. dualinfinities

yeah, sorry about that.

8. DinoExplorer2000

DinoExplorer2000 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

anyone know anything about the dinosaurs in this mod?

9. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

DinoExplorer: Stop asking the same question over and over.

Just use the provided github link on the main page. Go to the /monsters/walkers/furaptors folder from there
    inside it will list each monster ID.

or, just travel to primeval forest worlds and hope for the best.

thats all the info I intend to mention about the dinos.

10. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

11. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

12. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

13. MrNage95

MrNage95 Void-Bound Voyager

I have tried out the Reaver vehicle, and I was wondering if you are able to relocate the Brake button to the Activate Head Tech button instead of the Jump button. I have Jump activated with both the W and SPACE keys, and it feels awkward having to reconfigure the controls everytime I use the vehicle. Besides, the AHT button doesn't do anything in there, so it seems like the optimum place for the Brake.

14. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

Not sure you'll find much agreement on that point. I prefer it being on spacebar.

15. Zlyvr

Zlyvr Phantasmal Quasar

Updated from 5.0.92 to 5.0.94 , started server and got
    "[Error] Could not instantiate item '[elderqueen, 1, {}]'. (ItemException) No such item 'elderqueen'"
    etc etc
    All my precious bees... pgi :(

log
    https://pastebin.com/UnbMDESu

server log
    https://pastebin.com/zFxybXvj

Sorry, never used pastebin, how I can attach it as file?

Some more testing.
    5.0.93 just game - OK, server + game - OK

5.0.94 just game - all elder bees became pgi

log
    https://pastebin.com/qS1mRM1d

Last edited: Apr 19, 2017
  16. The BoneyBrown

The BoneyBrown Yeah, You!

I have a very important question, will the mod automatically update if I have the steam workshop version?
    [SOLVED]

Thanks dualinfinities

Last edited: Apr 19, 2017
  17. freddy72nz

freddy72nz Subatomic Cosmonaut

Hi there,
    I seem to be unable to craft Xithricite as it's not appearing in the fission furnace recipe list, got all the other recipes in there though.
    I have checked github and see that you learn the recipe when you pick up blood diamonds, I have those and have picked them up and put them down a few times, still don't get Xithricite in the fission furnace.

I did find one unit of Xithricite as loot before I upgraded the furnace to fission, could this be causing the issue?

Freddy.

18. dualinfinities

yep, steam version auto-updates. it's the easymode for mods.

freddy, xithricite is an ore now. look on Aether Seas for it.

The BoneyBrown likes this.
  19. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

Xithricite hasnt been craftable for well over a month now.

20. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

not sure why. Haven't changed anything with bees since I added the new ones, and they are working fine. This is unique to you. It's not noticing ALL bee types, not just Elder ones. I'm betting you dont delete the previous version when you install the new one? maybe?

In any case, completely delete FU and then reinstall.