RELEASED [SMAPI] No Soil Decay Redux on Nexus

Farm and Greenhouse will remain tiled over night and don't decay.

1. Platonymous

Platonymous Big Damn Hero

Platonymous submitted a new mod:

No Soil Decay Redux - Farm and Greenhouse will remain tiled over night and don't decay.

Read more about this mod...

khai9999 likes this.
    • Ilucie

Ilucie Void-Bound Voyager

It's not working. Smapi loaded the mod, but the soil decays anyways.

• Platonymous

Platonymous Big Damn Hero

It works on my playthrough. What Version of SDV do you use and does it show any errors in the console?

• Ilucie

Ilucie Void-Bound Voyager

Non-beta. No errors in Smapi

• CaptainFoxx

CaptainFoxx Pangalactic Porcupine

it MOSTLY works, but the soil still decays very slowly

• cocodojo

cocodojo Void-Bound Voyager

I still get very slow decay, but I'm noticing that the game likes to stutter quite a bit with this since looking at SMAPI, it looks like its trying to update the soil VERY often (using a really big farm mod). I'll see how it goes without this active. Maybe its just putting up with hoeing every so often rather than having severe lag when the farm gets "older and older" and possibly why I'm seeing so many entries of soil check?

- Reinstalled SDV and redid my mods over, but without this one mod and went the whole day yesterday without noticing any of the prior problems. Now if I can only have automate work properly again...

Last edited: May 28, 2017
              • hho123

hho123 Aquatic Astronaut

Is it possible to make the fertilizer on the tilled soil stop decaying as well? Thanks.

• Isaiahjm17

Isaiahjm17 Void-Bound Voyager

Some people say it doesn't work, others say it mostly works. I'm going to try it out and hopefully, you will get some positive feedback from me.

• snocat

snocat Space Hobo

Just started playing the game and could really use this mod, any plans to update it for SMAPI 1.15.4?