Oldie Newbie! Who'da Thunk It?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by xypher3ns, Apr 10, 2017.

?

Should more Cat Tax be posted?

1. Yes. The world always needs more Cat Tax.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No. I refuse the Cat Tax and move to abolish it.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. xypher3ns

xypher3ns Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Well hello there, denizens of the Chucklefish forums! Greetings from 2014! I'm a time traveler who has been frozen in cryostasis for the last 3 years! Isn't that neato burritos? Just kidding I've just been lurking since then. (Tell no one.)

I usually go by the pseudonyms of "xypher" or "xypher3ns" if the former is taken. Been playing Starbound since Koala days. I also have a cat named Patches--who sometimes forgets how to cat.

Here she is trying to computer.
    [​IMG]

I also art! It's not very good, but it is art. I also do writing on the side, but I usually don't have the focus to finish it. I actually might open up an art/writing thread in the Fan Works section of Stardew Valley and Starbound, maybe. I'm also based in the PST/PDT time zone (UTC -8) so I'm basically late to all the parties, including my own.

Make sure to open the art in new tabs because I draw with a canvas size like 3k by 6k or something ridiculous like that and these haven't been resized because I'm Really, Really Lazy.

This is a WIP of my main Stardew Valley farmer, Artemis! I have a lot to fix about it, but this is what I have so far. (And yes, he is blind!) He married Sebastian like a loser.
    [​IMG]

I do D&D as well, so I decided to do the artwork for my character too. His name is Virdan and you should Ignore Him At All Costs.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Patches is also v. desperate to say hello to you all. She keeps jumping onto my lap and messing with my keyboard so for her sake I shall relay that she says "HELLO I AM CAT." :cato3o:

I haven't made an intro thread since like 2006 on Gaia Online. Forgive me.

Other than that, I say HELLO. I AM HUMAN.
    I look forward to bugging you all in a friendly manner on the forums. :rainbowbarf:

Last edited: Apr 10, 2017
    Crossfang likes this.
  2. Bonabopn

Bonabopn Fluffiest Squirrel

Welcome to the forums! c:
    I can't see any of your images though, you might need to upload them to the forum or another website.

3. Lodish

Lodish Black Hole Surfer

Welcome back to the forums ^u^

That's some prety good art you've got there c:

Also, hello Patches, nice to meet you :catnod:

4. xypher3ns

xypher3ns Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Huh, really? I can see them and it seems Lodish can too? Odd. (I never was good at this.)
    I'll make sure to fix them in a sec here!

Hello hello! I actually only ever made like... 4 posts... on Starbound resources.
    but yes hi I am here!

Patches says "HI PET ME." :catsparkle:

Lodish likes this.
  5. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

Welcome!

The idea of a blind farmer is interesting. How does he manage to do his work around the farm?

6. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

[​IMG]

• Read the forum rules here
    • Avoid Double posting. You can always edit your previous post.
    • You can change your forum name here
    • The Forum Signature is off by default , you can turn it on in your account preferences
    • And lastly , have fun!
    • Also, I do free starbound-related art requests here
    • and Stardew Valley - related art here