The Rain

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by OrcaAmity, Apr 5, 2017.

Tags:
  1. OrcaAmity

OrcaAmity Space Hobo

Something I don't understand about this game. Why is it when we needed sprinklers it hardly ever rained so we had to water a lot of crops (if we grow a lot) using the watering can. Now I have all the sprinklers I need it hardly ever stops raining. Typical. Another thing, when it never stops raining I can't get any truffles so the rain is costing me money from selling truffle oil that makes quite a lot.

• Borodin

Borodin Oxygen Tank

Just luck of the draw, I suspect. I've found no difference in the conditions before or after saturating my farm with sprinklers. The seasons have at least some impact on the weather, with of course a random factor involved. There's significantly more rain in spring and autumn (usually) then in summer, though summer brings more storms.

Power Berry likes this.
      • OrcaAmity

OrcaAmity Space Hobo

With the amount of truffles I get in about one season when it's sunny for about twenty-five days and I get about sixteen truffles each day, I make about 426,000g on the truffle oil and I lost about 415,000g no thanks to the rain.

• Borodin

Borodin Oxygen Tank

With that kind of return, just how many pigs are you keeping? And how do you keep them in good humor enough to find that many truffles for you? Is it a mod?