1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Community Coordinates Megathread

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Izzabelle, Feb 4, 2015.

1. LazerRay

LazerRay Cosmic Narwhal

Sadly Barren planets don't have anything on them, not even dungeons, they are just places for large scale construction and/or terraforming, so unless you plan to do things along those lines, Barren worlds are not worth it.

2. Sir_Djak

Sir_Djak Scruffy Nerf-Herder

oh well thanks atleast :/

btw did you encounter an Hylotl ruined castle on a low tier planet ? because in fact i have the project to destroy every monster in it and restore the walls and stuff

3. LazerRay

LazerRay Cosmic Narwhal

The Hylotl Castle appears just like any other dungeon type, randomly on most surface planets including low tier ones, just keep exploring, you will find one or more depending on how often you planet hop.

4. SuperTacos298

SuperTacos298 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Can I have cords for a novakid village?

5. futons

futons Void-Bound Voyager

Here's a collection of Novakid villages I gathered a few weeks ago

http://imgur.com/a/4EJYW

6. Sir_Djak

still didnt encountered any Hylotl Ruined Castle : ,c

7. ManaUser

ManaUser Cosmic Narwhal

I present The Acamar Morass, most boring star system in the known universe:

A star orbited by nothing but a single barren planet.

BoringStar.png

X: -815399030
    Y: 596105535

8. Sir_Djak

Well i present to you The Gordon Wake (hl3 confirmed?),

containing only 1 planet and its covered of water.

tgw.JPG

X: -415950248
    Y: 749477644

LizardGaming likes this.
  9. Qu9ke

Qu9ke Big Damn Hero

I have a couple questions.
    1. Does anyone have novakid coords with a frontier vault (assuming said vault is in the game)
    2. Does anyone have coords for a planet with plant fiber trees? I seriously cannot find them anywhere.

10. ManaUser

ManaUser Cosmic Narwhal

Try Zubenelgenubi Morass IV
    X: 677493102
    Y: 412039155

No idea about the safe. Never seen one either.

11. Qu9ke

Qu9ke Big Damn Hero

Thanks! Idk why I couldn't find them. You saved me tons of time.

12. Qu9ke

Qu9ke Big Damn Hero

Me again. Does anyone know of a tier 6 planet (scorched or volcanic) that has a sewer? I'm running Windows 7 x64 if it matters since I know that has something to do with universe generation.

13. ManaUser

ManaUser Cosmic Narwhal

Propus Nest III
    X: -573695939
    Y: 471550762

Biggest Geode Zone I've ever seen. Came away with 50 saplings and 180 geodes (just from the surface!)
    It would have even more except there's an Avian Tomb in the middle of it.

Cool location in any case.

14. Sir_Djak

Councilos Nexus III-a
    X:-415950200 Y:749477719

Planet Type: Jungle
    Day Cycle: 15 Sols
    Planet Size: small-3000 Sectors
    Structures/Buildings: Avian tomb temple - Old wood guard/obverser tower
    Biomes: Giant flower - Flesh - Alien

Didn't checked underground.

15. ManaUser

ManaUser Cosmic Narwhal

Got one of those much sought after Chic Cooking Tables.

Gienha Nest I
    X: 551624864
    Y: 972425599

Freezing Planet. It's in a little research base on the surface.

16. Roselle

Roselle Pangalactic Porcupine

Hey, folks. Been playing again, and I will be sharing some good coordinates soon. Right now I want to offer a reminder:

Containers within randomly generated structures have random loot!

Therefore, it is pointless to report loot in such containers, like a chest inside a building, because the next player will not see the same items you did.

Anyway~ To give this post more substance, I will share a pretty planet I just found.

I am running the current model of Starbound on Windows 7 64-bit.

RADIOACTIVE STAR

Tabit Cradle II - b

• Forest
    • Threat: MODERATE
    • Weather: rain, storms, snow

It is a small planet. You beam down right between a jungle minibiome and a garden biome. I think that's what it's called, anyway, when the trees are floral but not Giant Flowers.

What I found interesting about this planet is the persistent background of rose trees! I had never seen this before, at least not in colours I could tolerate.

The trouble is that this beautiful planet is marred by the presence of a USCM prison and a floran hunting structure. (There is also a pleasant little mushroom biome, but no buildings there.)

Can anyone direct me to other planets with a lovely rose background like this? I'll look at any I can find, even others that are choked by sprawling structures. >_< I could, at worst, dredge up the will to knock down any randomly generated builds I don't want.

Thank you~

edit:

I have discovered the Kyren system--yes, named after one of the devs.

One planet which I have explored within that system has a very pleasant feature in a giant flower biome, as well as surface chests therein containing a strawberry mask, giant flower furniture schematics, and the legs for the bee costume.

Running Windows 7 64-bit and the current version of Starbound.

KYREN
    Radioactive Star

Kyren I:

Heading left from beam-down, I eventually encountered a giant flower biome with a hylotl observation tower of sorts. A couple surface chests farther along should have cute stuff~

I know there are more notable features within this system and those nearby, but I have been really bad about note-taking this time.

-------

Here is one of the really good locations I promised. If you are searching for the rainbow cape (Shawl of Elation), the rainbow hood, or the rainbow painting, look no further.

As always, I am running Win7 64-bit....

MIMOSA CLUSTER

Temperate Star; Threat Level: Risky

Coordinates: 17, 17

Mimosa Cluster V:

Heading RIGHT from beam-down, you will find a rainbow/colourful biome. Look for a round-topped hill with dusty furniture set up within. The next hill to the right contains healing water and bones. Below these structures, underground, is a chest containing a rainbow hood.

Continue through the rainbow biome on the surface and find a tall, pointed hill with a rainbow chest at the top. This chest contains the rainbow painting and the rainbow cape/Shawl of Elation.

There are at least two more identical peaks with chests as you continue through the biome, but none contained interesting loot for me.

I am not the first person to post about this planet. I got the tip from RancorSoup on Reddit, here.

Of course, I found this after my years-long search for the rainbow hood had already concluded. Game always throws this stuff at me rapid-fire after I've stopped looking. (≧∇≦)

Anyway~ Within the same system, (Mimosa Cluster), on Mimosa Cluster I, I found Jeff in a surface chest within a bone biome. I headed LEFT from spawn. You will pass a gold, swimming pool-type avian temple before reaching the bone biome. Jeff is in a chest tucked into a hollow part just beyond the crest of a hill.

-------

I have, at long last, found a teddy hat. Dudes, I never even found this one in all the years I played SB beta.

Hat is in a surface chest at this location:

CELESTIA MASS -- fiery star

Celestia Mass IV: jungle planet
    Threat: Dangerous
    Lethal radiation level

Teddy hat is in an old chest a few steps to the right of your beam-down point. I have uploaded an image as proof.

Sorry my note-taking style is inconsistent lately. I have been very distracted, but I want to keep this thread alive.

Celestia Mass II: volcanic planet
    Threat: Inconveivable
    Lethal heat level

This was a fun planet! I headed left first, and found several legendary items (Lucaine's Energy Whip, Ex Machina, some vanity items) in chests on the surface, or slightly subsurface. Use ALT liberally to see the latter containers.

Going left from beam-down, you will see an underground Glitch dungeon, and several deadbeat buildings with assorted loot. I should have headed right from spawn, because that way lies an absolutely massive rust biome / foundry with dizzyingly plentiful metal-coated wood. A fair few chests with foundry items, too, including blueprints, but I suspect the loot in these will be random.

There is also a human camp!

As always, running Win7 64-bit, but I have had success with coordinates from Win10 users.

MY WISH LIST:

• planets with rose tree backgrounds, hopefully with brown dirt and blue skies!
    • large flying monsters with rainbow beam attack (not rainbow particle!)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 22, 2017
    pixe likes this.
  17. LizardGaming

LizardGaming Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I've been feeling depressed lately, does anyone know where I can find a castle on a non-fiery or non-snowy planet?

18. Roselle

Roselle Pangalactic Porcupine

I feel ya. I found several of those, friendly and not, on my last character. I've just removed my old player files and started a new one, though. I will endeavour to find a nice forest or desert castle for you.

19. Jilly Bob the Third

Jilly Bob the Third Star Wrangler

i found a star called sethusk buttfart, and eri kitten, and psi planck, coordinates I cannot give because they are past the coordinate measurements

deer chucklefish, please fix the star name generator, kraz dumbass and krikkit urethra is pretty terrible

Athena cheese?
    Meaty wart?

I am not making these up!
    I'd give the coords, but they're far past -9999999999 - 99999999999

Last edited: Apr 22, 2017
  20. LizardGaming

LizardGaming Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I once found a star called "Kappa" and a star on the FU mod called "Butthurt Omega". Honestly, I have no idea where I found them, it was 4 months ago.