1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Dye Mod 2.1 (Enraged Koala)

Change the color of almost anything! (Previously Dyeing Bucket)

1. SkeithStone

SkeithStone Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Does anyone know anything about the author of this mod? Is he/she perpetually afk or something?

2. Fevix

Fevix Heliosphere

Yes, he's perpetually AFK from what I can tell. However, that doesn't mean we can ignore the mod's permissions.

3. SkeithStone

And even now, nobody has been able to contact the owner of the mod to ask him about it ( him/her upgrading it to the 1.2ver/ or him saying: Ok, now "insert name here" is now in charge of the update of this mod).
    Because i am pretty sure a lot of people (me included) want to know about the reboot of this mod, not only because is awesome and extremely useful (if you like to have customised objects in your residence like me), but because it allows to any user of it even more creative and artistic license about the creation of the places we consider "home" to our PC's

Last edited: Jan 26, 2017
  4. DaWrecka

DaWrecka Pangalactic Porcupine

Can nobody get in touch with Mr Magical? I've actually got a version of this mod that's currently working in 1.2.3b, (not 100%, but damn close) but I can't distribute it unless I can get permission from Mr Magical.

5. ganessaroland

ganessaroland Pangalactic Porcupine

can you please update this for the most recent release of starbound?

6. mastercookie

mastercookie Existential Complex

Did u make it work with placeable objects (like tables)? if so, its pretty awesome :)

7. mastercookie

mastercookie Existential Complex

8. SkeithStone

9. MDASSS

MDASSS Big Damn Hero

Update it

10. Cube The Zombie

Cube The Zombie Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Update it ... now? ... please?