RP DEPTHS: The depths

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Jareix Cryvix, Jan 9, 2017.

1. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Lescalius has a half maddened smile, like that of a man with a seriously disturbed mind. It progresses into a chuckle, while Lescallia on the other hand, launches her chakram at her brother with all her force

Firebird Zoom likes this.
  2. Firebird Zoom

Firebird Zoom Oxygen Tank

Logan turns to face Lescalius. "You know, I never thought I'd say this, but I actually respect you more than I do Rin, here."

Arra likes this.
  3. The Alonne

The Alonne Ketchup Robot

Rin attempts to whack the chakram out of midair as she throws it.

Arra and Firebird Zoom like this.
  4. HunterC1998

HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

Roland attempts to block the chakram with his own blade.

Arra and Firebird Zoom like this.
  5. Omicron445

Omicron445 Pangalactic Porcupine

Linette tries to tackle Lescalius out of the way of the chakram.

Arra likes this.
  6. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

@Arra
    The chackram whirls past faster than anyone can react...
    And misses barely, lescallius oddly not moving at all as the blade nearly brushes his neck...
    -------------
    Lescallius:
    You watch as your sister hurls her weapon at you, the others trying to stop it futiley...
    But you don't fear it... You know you cannot be harmed...
    Not while under the guidance of the little voice, and the words of the grimoire...
    The blade barely misses your neck... The warmth barely flitting against your skin...
    @HunterC1998
    'He has the sign of assistance... The mark of
    N̶̴̺̟̮̣̪̟̯̺̘̣̬͇͎̩͈̈̉͂̀̈́͒̒̽ͧ̎͆̂̀̀ͅyͮ̽̂̀͛̆̒̒ͦͥ͌̏̉̀ͬ͛͒҉̸͔͓͓̝̥͚̻̫͖̰͖̼̲͇̥͓͖́͘͡ȃ̛̫͉͙͉̦̳̥͔̗͈̤̪̘͚̤͍ͯ̔̓ͧ͗͐͊̿̎ͩͤ̌͒̔ͬ̚͢͝r̷̢̢͍͓̠͓̯̩̯̣̒ͯ̂̆̾́͗́̚͢ļ̧̯̩͇̝͓̦̣͓̦͍͚͚̐ͤ̏͊͆̓̎ͩ͂ͫ͑̿̌͗̿̊ͤ̿̎͠ȁ̂̍̎̾ͮ̆ͪͥ̚҉̶̜̯͓͎̥̹̺͍͍̲͝͞tͪ̅͊͊̓͐̒͏̡̫͕̫̖̞̙h̷̢̟̪̰̱̳̟̫̘͎̬͔̯͖ͩ͒͊̋̿̈́͆͆̈́̾ͨ͐ͮ̃͐o̐͗̾̂͑͑̈́̈́̕͟͏͓̜͕͓̱̬̩͎͓̬̟̖̯̖͙͖t̡̩̗͇̩͚͉̙͍̰̜̣ͥͪ̀̇̍̽͂͆̈ͬ̐̌̚͝ë̘̲̙̬͕̺̻͔̹͈̩̝̹̩́͊̂̐̚̚͟͠ͅp̷̫͙͓̺͉̞̭ͨ͒͒̆͂̓̈́ͭͩ̓̇ͦ͊́͘... I would refrain from taking action against him..."

@The Alonne
    The fur on the back of your neck stands on end as this occurs... Perhaps it would be best to have him side with you all rather than against...

@Firebird Zoom
    You feel an inexplicable wave of terror wash over you...
    You can't look at him... You have to flee... You have to run...
    Sprint the other way and don't look back. Find somewhere to hide and pray for mercy...

The Alonne, Arra and Firebird Zoom like this.
  7. The Alonne

The Alonne Ketchup Robot

"Lescallia, calm down! There's no need to kill him! Someone restrain her while we talk with Lescalius."
    He turns his gaze to Lescalius.
    "Doc, you seem unfazed. Are you completely alright? Your own sister just tried to kill you."

Arra likes this.
  8. HunterC1998

Roland looks from Lescallia hatefully to Lescallius with a mix of wonder and worriement, then sheathes the blade slowly, "Okay...uhh, Doc, would you please come back to the group? I don't want any more deaths anywhere, and we're more likely to all make it out of here as a group..As a team.."

The Alonne and Arra like this.
  9. Arra

Arra The End of Time

" That makes her the second of my kin to try and kill me. And people try to kill me a lot. It's become the norm for me. "
    He chuckles as he rubs the side of his neck where the chakram whizzed by, smiling widely

" Aahahahahahahaha! Oho? As a team? As a team? Never. Never. I will not be a part of a "team" that doesn't respect me nor care for me! None of you truly care for m- "

" WHY SHOULD WE CARE FOR A MONSTER LIKE YOU! "

Lescallia reaches for a rock....Lesc chuckles as she tries to find one...He slow claps, smiling devilishly...somewhat...alluring in his odd way

" Wow. A rock. Are you going to stone me like a heretic? Like they did in Neo-Paris? Go ahead. "

He holds his hands above his head, grinning happily as he runs his hand through his hair

" Go ahead. "

If Lesa doesn't find one to launch at him, she just lunges for him instead

The Alonne likes this.
  10. HunterC1998

"Hey, come on Doc...We care for you, we came to find you, someone died trying to find you.. Something has got a hold of your sister but we do care..."

The Alonne and Arra like this.
  11. The Alonne

The Alonne Ketchup Robot

Rin attempts to hold Lescallia back with one arm, quietly whispering to her.
    "If his power is as great as you say, a stone will only enrage him. Be careful and don't try and hurt him. Not yet."

HunterC1998 and Arra like this.
  12. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Lescallia tries to push Rin away, making a noise mixed with fear, horror and anger

" Malarkey. You view me all as a means to an end. Just like everyone else! "
    He throws his hands up exasperatedly, looking back to the dark hall

HunterC1998 and Jareix Cryvix like this.
  13. HunterC1998

"What end?"

Arra likes this.
  14. Arra

Arra The End of Time

" I don't know what end! But I know you'll just use me for something! "

HunterC1998 and Firebird Zoom like this.
  15. HunterC1998

"The only thing I'd see you as something to use is to put your doctoring skills to the test when someone eventually gets flambayed or filetted....And at this rated I think it'll happen a lot.."

Arra likes this.
  16. Arra

Arra The End of Time

" Well I hope you get flambéed! You're nothing good at the moment so maybe you could make a good meal! "
    He throws his hands up again. Is he...is he really pouting like a child? Yes. Yes he is it seems.

HunterC1998 likes this.
  17. The Alonne

The Alonne Ketchup Robot

"Jeez, Doc! You're acting like a big baby! Grow up! The girl I loved just died and I'm having to deal with all this! We came all the way here looking for you and she died for it! And because of you, I had to let her die by death of a million bugs! Get a grip and come back with us!"
    His body is shaking like crazy, and his voice sounds saddened and weak.
    "Please, doc... Make her death worth it..."

As Rin speaks, Riley decides to go after the group going after Lescalius.
    "They've been gone too long, I need to find them before they're lost..."

Arra and Jareix Cryvix like this.
  18. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

Logan shudders...
    "I don't think it's worth trifling with the guy. 'F he don't wants to help us I don't think we can make him... Les' go back with the group and leave Mr. Tall-dark-and-scary with his angst..."
    ------
    The geituran grabs you by the shoulder.
    "No... If they don't come back then we leave them... No point in risking anyone else."
    "She's right you know... I don't think it's a good idea to head to where they went if they all died. Besides, Rin knows what he's doing. I hope..."

Arra, Firebird Zoom and The Alonne like this.
  19. The Alonne

The Alonne Ketchup Robot

Rin glares at Logan from underneath his helmet. His shaking has stopped, and he's taken on a slightly angry tone.
    "Logan, allow the man to speak before we make a decision."

Riley sighs.
    "Yeah, you're right..."
    He plops back down in his camping chair.

Arra likes this.
  20. Dipdoo

Dipdoo Existential Complex

"I'm going after them if I hear something odd... This waiting is eating at me."

Arra likes this.