RELEASED [SMAPI] Stephan's Lots of Crops 2.0.0

More Crops!

Tags:
  1. stephanreiken

stephanreiken Pangalactic Porcupine

I can't seem to reproduce this, can you tell me how exactly it happens? What other mods you have?

• Coolwyngs

Coolwyngs Giant Laser Beams

It would be so cool if you could make this work with the more crops unofficial continuation. Especially if it was working with mistictempest tea mod with more crops unofficial continuation.

• stephanreiken

I was considering doing it. One big problem is that it would take basically writing a combined mod. Its not that simple when Even More Crops has some of the same crops that I'm using and uses that config and a dependency instead of its own custom mod.

• Seitou

Seitou Big Damn Hero

The mods I'm using are
          !EntoaroxFramework v.1.6.6
          SMAPI Chest Labeling system v1.6
          Love Labels v2.0
          More Pets v1.3.1
          Unoffical Timespeed v2.0.2.0
          XNB_node 0.2.1.7

• MysticTempest

MysticTempest Spaceman Spiff

• stephanreiken

Overdue update, changes cooking recipes in the mod to be added by friendship or skill, as the TV is hardcoded to only use the original set of recipes and the only way through the TV is to replace others.

• stephanreiken

eemie likes this.
            • stephanreiken

eemie likes this.
            • stephanreiken

http://www.mediafire.com/file/pw821bwszkwz9jp/Tea_SSC.zip

Compatibility mod, uses this mod and it combines the current SLoC with Tea. Works perfectly fine with save files that already use my mod, but save files that used the tea mod before will find their items a little buggy until they get ones with the proper new data.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2017
                eemie likes this.
              • Coolwyngs

Coolwyngs Giant Laser Beams

What do you mean by SSC?

• General Chaos

General Chaos Pangalactic Porcupine

I am getting an issue, when I goto pierres shop and scroll down the new crops have the name Error Item and show $0 price. I use item spawner so wanted to see if they would say error item and they did not they showed their proper names. Also buying them from the shop costs nothing.

I am playing starvalley V1.1 not the 1.2 beta. I have no other mod that affects the Objectinformation.xnb or Bigcraft one either. Selling the spawned items to him works fine though.

• stephanreiken

I was thinkin about the name of the mod included in the package :p. SLoC, the mod here.

I've just been livestreaming the version combined with the tea mod for two days without issue in the first two seasons. What season are you in, what mods do you have? A shop related mod would cause the issue, an issue with the items would just crash the game when attempted to be viewed.

Bigcraftables and the tilesheet for it should have been removed but I see it wasn't, I took those out but having those in shouldn't hurt either.

• General Chaos

General Chaos Pangalactic Porcupine

-- These are the Mods I use --
                      EntoaroxFramework
                      Animal Sitter
                      Better Quarry
                      BetterRng
                      BreedLikeRabbits
                      CalandersAnywhere
                      Casks Anywhere
                      ChestsAnywhere
                      CJBCheatsMenu
                      CIBItemSpawner
                      CookingSkill
                      CrabNet
                      DailyQuestAnywhere
                      EventNofications
                      ExperienceBars
                      ExtenedMinecart
                      Fall28SnowDayMod
                      FarmAutomationBarnDoor
                      FarmAutmationItemCollector
                      ForageattheFarm
                      GiftTasteHelper
                      HorseWhistle
                      Instant Geode
                      JJB
                      Longevity 1.5 (without MCM and DNPC mods installed)
                      LookupAnything
                      LovedLabels
                      LuckSkill
                      ExtendedFridge
                      Mining at the farm
                      Museum Rearranger Mod
                      No Soil Decay
                      NPC Map Locations
                      Shed Nofications
                      SimpleCropLabel
                      SkipIntro
                      Skill Cavern Elevator
                      Smapi Extended Bus System
                      Sprinkes(makes sprinkers right clickable to turn off/on)
                      StackSplitX(allows you to move large stacks of items to and from your inventory and chests)
                      StardewCJB (Item Sell Price shown in inventory + storages)
                      StephansStardewCrops
                      SuperGreenhouse
                      TimeSpeed
                      TreeOverhaul ( defines a few growth properties of trees)
                      VariableGrass
                      Xnbloader (allows loading of Xnb mods without need of manually putting them in the content folder
                      SCCL (allows loading multiple xnb mods that do not chance the same tile in the Xn:cool:

I found out the problem. I had put the files into XnB loader since my other Xnb mods worked in it.After removing it from it, and manually installing them into the stardew content folder it worked as always. Works alongside Longevity 1.5 (wthout MCM installed) like a charm. I guess if anyone else has an issue they can see do not put the mod into the Xnb Loader mod directory,seems that mod works with some xnb mods but not all.

• Inkweaver22

Inkweaver22 Phantasmal Quasar

Hmmm... I just updated both this mod and SMAPI and the crops are invisible and the seeds are 'Error Item'. Not sure what happened as it was just working earlier today before I got the latest versions.

Update: I've tried several things but the crops are still invisible and the seeds are errors worth 0 gold. I'm using SMAPI 1.9 and several mods but I'm not sure what is causing this.

Update 2: Huzzah! I downloaded and replaced everything with the Tea compatible version and now everything is working.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2017
                        • Inkweaver22

Inkweaver22 Phantasmal Quasar

This mod is now broken thanks to today's 1.2 update. The game freezes whenever you hover your cursor over any item that can be found on the Collection screen and Windows is forced to close it.

• Ladysarajane

Ladysarajane Existential Complex

I hope this is being updated for 1.2. I really love this mod.

Zalkyria likes this.
                            • stephanreiken

I've been so busy working lately that I hardly have time for much of anything right now. I'm going to find out how much work it'll take to make it compatible.

Ladysarajane likes this.
                              • MysticTempest

MysticTempest Spaceman Spiff

Oh hey, welcome back!
                                Back when v1.2 was officially released I updated the compatibility version of our mod that you sent me. So most of the work is done(wasn't sure about your NPCgifttastes). If you want to grab my version, delete my items, and then look over your own items; it should be pretty much complete.

I didn't want to overstep on your official, standalone version. But, when I updated the compatibility version. I also added all the items in English to the other language file so users can play in their own languages; with only the modded items in English.
                                But, anyway; hope this helps out some with updating your mod.

Compatibility version:
                                https://www.dropbox.com/s/i01n7xix138svsz/v1.2 Stephans Lots of Crops Compatible with Tea.zip?dl=0

• stephanreiken

Hey that makes this a whole lot easier Mystic I appreciate it. I'll make sure to give ya some credits in the readme file and OP of this thread ^^

• stephanreiken

stephanreiken updated [SMAPI] Stephan's Lots of Crops with a new update entry:

SDV 1.2 Update

Read the rest of this update entry...

eemie, MysticTempest and Ladysarajane like this.