RELEASED Expanded Crevices [New Version 2.0!]

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Androxilogin, Jan 2, 2017.

1. Ulithium_Dragon

Ulithium_Dragon Space Kumquat

2. MiyuDiana

MiyuDiana Scruffy Nerf-Herder

1st day after replacing the file.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Androxilogin

Androxilogin Giant Laser Beams

It will only be available after a few years of gameplay. Insides of other houses and shops will expand after a few years as well. The house you mentioned, though.. The inside is currently inaccessible for the time being.

• Androxilogin

Is this what is happening even after the new backwoods.xnb or corrected after an in-game day is what you're saying? My characters are currently where they're supposed to be as far as I can tell.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2017
        • MiyuDiana

Yes, I changed the file with the new one. But in fact this has happened before in version 1.0 of the Expanded Crevices. The funny thing was that it happened on the first day after you change the file.

Edit:
          Now I remembered something. It's been a while since I swapped the original Backwoods.xnb file for the StardewValleyEnhanced + ThroughTheWoodsUpdate.zip, because it gave me more access and didn't have your mod Expanded Crevices working in that area. I wonder if he's the one who's causing it?
          I put the exact file here.
          Should I remove it?

Attached Files:

• Androxilogin

Well it's worth a shot although paths shouldn't have been added or removed from it. It was on my bug list but suddenly vanished and I thought it solved itself somewhere along the way.

• Ulithium_Dragon

So you're saying it's something you are developing?

Also WTF does "a few years" mean lmfao!? In-game years I sincerely hope, cuz if not it must be something INSANELY complex you're working on. n.nU

• MiyuDiana

@Karmylla I realized (giving a quick look) that if I delete the weapons.xnb file the mod your Karmylla's Immersive Map Edits works with these mods here. But if I let him, the mods Expanded Crevices (and other Androxilogin) do not work right.

• Androxilogin

After a few in-game years areas will begin expanding. The house itself, the inside was withheld since an action warp wasn't working anyway so I figure I'd fine tune the interior until I can get that all sorted out. This release was kind of a rushed, last-minute sort of thing. I thought to myself, "It's March 20th.. Nice even number, I just finished all farm variations.. It's stable as far as I can tell and there's quite a bit of content to discover.. Sure, why not?". I'm still not sure of an NPC or anything for it even. Just felt like making a seasonal structure one day pretty much.

• t4k0y4k1

t4k0y4k1 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

It's also happen with me... But in my case, Shane and Marnie keep going through the Backwoods Map after have a drink on Gus Place... It's look like they want to go back home but take a wrong / different path and ended up in Backwoods Map... It's bug or something?

• Androxilogin

'Tis an odd bug, indeed. Not sure if it's another mod interference or what's going on here yet. The investigation is on.

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Marnie thinks there is a path from Tavern to AnimalHouse through BackWoods that allows her to traverse less tiles total....

Androxilogin likes this.
                        • MiyuDiana

I don't know ... I saw her leave the House and go straight to BackWoods. Same thing with Elliot ...

• Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

I'm getting the same bug, Penny, Jas and Leah went camping in the backwoods
                            @MiyuDiana what do you mean it doesn't work right with this mod? Is the "weapons.xnb" file in the Contents folder causing all these issues?

• MiyuDiana

Yes @Karmylla , from what I realized when weapons.xnb is in the Contents folder, the CleanupCrew, TreeLife, and ExpandedCrevices mods do not work correctly. In my save it's all done, it's all clean (with the CleanupCrew mod) and it's all expanded (with the ExpandedCrevices mod), but when the weapons.xnb is installed, pretty much all my progress with these mods disappears. All the dirt comes back and the "expansions" made are gone.

• Escutcheon

Escutcheon Void-Bound Voyager

With this mod, Willy vanishes right after the fishing pole cut-scene on day two. Not fishing, not in his shop, and not showing up on the map (using NPCs visible on map mod). Just gone. I tried your hot-fix test with the new backwoods file, started a fresh new game, and he still vanishes.

• Yesterday, I deleted every mod and restored the original files, and those bugs are appearing again. (In red)

• Ulithium_Dragon

Wait, it's a base-game thing?? Huh. I've only made it year 3 tbh so if there's more changes past that then I wouldn't know. n.nU

• Ulithium_Dragon

I have seen Marnie do that lol. Since I also have the Backwoods 2 from Tego's Stardew Expansion, she just ends up walking in circles. It was quite hilarious to follow her and watch. :F

I've seen Jas disapear once, but never the other two. As with all the times this happens, they show up again the next day and I cannot repeat the bug. :L

I had that issue at one point as well, but I wasn't sure what had caused it. Regardless, he showed up again the next day and I haven't seen him disappear since then.

Just curious: did the NPC map say that he was in the Town Square? For me it told me he was basically in that little fenced in grassy area right above Sam's house.

Are the "red messages" being spammed, or just something that shows up when SMAPI is loading and never again? Cuz I always see a wall of red message text spam from ALL b*tching about warps, but it doesn't seem to really mean anything and they all work just fine.

• Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

Ok now, that is weird. I'm using my edits just the same, with the "weapons.xnb" in the Content folder and, although I get the errors in the log, I'm still able to get all the additions from these mods... I would like to know how to help you, but I just don't know! Could it be anything else? Anyother mod that you have installed?
                                        If not, I would advice you to delete the "weapons.xnb" file from the Content folder and, ultimately, my edit on the Adventure Guild.
                                        When I have the time, I'll try to find a way to bypass this and update my maps edit.