1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Bk3k's Inventory 1.26

More space, more tabs, better organization, happy hoarding.

1. bk3k

bk3k Oxygen Tank

I thought about that for a while myself, but decided on the main bag.

1. I was kinda thinking the armory should be more... permanent stuff. No consumables. Indeed I wanted most consumables in one spot. The organization feels more satisfying this way IMO.
    2. To expand on 1, think about the point that you might put stuff away into containers. As is you don't need to sift through consumables to put your weapons away.
    3. I have taken quite a lot out of the main bag. I don't want it totally empty. It fills slowly enough now WITH the throwing weapons.
    4. Speaking of how fast things fill, the Armory bag seems to fill much faster than the main bag in my experience thus far. Moving throwing weapons would increase the imbalance rather than improve it.

Speaking of balance, the two object bags(Furniture, Decorations and lighting) seem to fill at roughly the same rate. Before I'd moved lighting, the first tab filled far faster than the second. I'm happy with how that turned out.

Now all that said, you don't have to agree with me. You could easily move throwing weapons by editing player.config.patch.
    Take "throwableItem" and put it in the "mainBag" blacklist and the "armoryBag" whitelist.
    The "mainBag" whitelist is commented out, so you don't need to mess with that at all.

I think that would also move flairs and a few other things too that you might not intend. But hey, I didn't set the item categories.

2. bk3k

bk3k Oxygen Tank

bk3k updated Bk3k's Inventory with a new update entry:

Added lots of weapon categories, and a few more misc.

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. amirmiked12

amirmiked12 Parsec Taste Tester

i have ur mod installed..can i update it without anew character..????

4. bk3k

bk3k Oxygen Tank

Updates won't require a new character.

5. amirmiked12

tnx..and can u cover weapon mega pack mod ??and can u tell me how to add my own mods into specific tabs???that would be awsome

6. bk3k

bk3k Oxygen Tank

I believe I just added WMP stuff last update. Upon left clicking on the weapons you already have from it, your tab will shift to the armoryBag. That can be a little annoying but is a one time thing. As I'm typing... that mod just updated LOL. If they have anything new I'll need to add it.

The tab themselves work off either category whitelists or blacklists. For example
    Code:
    "category" : "WMPstaff"
    The armoryBag has a whitelist and I just added "WMPstaff" to it. Only stuff in the whitelist is allowed in the tab. The mainBag has a blacklist but no whitelist. It allows anything not it its blacklist. So I also added "WMPstaff" to its blacklist too.

Getting your mod content into the correct tab would involve
    1. Making sure your mod loads after mine with either "requires" or "includes". "includes" is better because it won't require people to get my mod too.
    2. Conditional patching of the paths you see in my player.config.patch. Testing for the existence of the armoryBag etc, and adding your stuff. The patching would be somewhat advanced - a patching website can't handle batching either so you'd need to be pretty handy with it.

It is far easier/better (for both of us) to send me any custom (not vanilla) category(s) you may use - and if those belong to an item or object. Or just use a category that already exists (is already going where it needs). Could be here or in PM.

edit: It does indeed seem WMP just added "P90" so that will be in my next update. Don't really want to push an update on one category, but I'll look through more mods and then do so.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2017
  7. soopytwist

soopytwist Pangalactic Porcupine

Apparently bk3k your mod and my Casual Survival mod are causing the game to crash. The only file we share is player.config, both are patched. All mine does is replace statusControllerSettings/stats/foodDelta/baseValue with a new value, specifically:

[
    { "op" : "replace",
    "path" : "/statusControllerSettings/stats/foodDelta/baseValue",
    "value" : -0.0290 }
    ]

Any thoughts?

8. bk3k

bk3k Oxygen Tank

What does the log say?

I'm not changing the same things you do. I can't see the combination of mods causing a crash where as one of the two didn't on its own. So i really need to refer to the log.

9. bk3k

bk3k Oxygen Tank

We don't change the same things. I can't see that causing a crash. What does the log say? That's where the real issue should show itself.

Now they might have installed my mod and tried to use a character that wasn't made with it installed. I put large flashy warnings up top for a reason, and know some people won't read them anyhow.

10. sosmic

sosmic Pangalactic Porcupine

i always wanted more stuff for inventory like tabs ... big thx for this mod !

could your add the mod on steam workshop plz ?
    it make stuff easier to deal with modpack and update the mod on client and server.

11. bk3k

bk3k Oxygen Tank

It is on the workshop. I guess I forgot to drop the link though. You can follow the link to my workshop from most of my mods.

Or I think from the workshops front page. I think this is still a "trending" item up top.

12. soopytwist

soopytwist Pangalactic Porcupine

I asked them for a log - no reply yet. I'll quote you in my mods comments.

13. 5tern

5tern Scruffy Nerf-Herder

some weapons from weapon megapack mod went into mainbag such as quarterstaff, ancient short sword. Maybe its because them use different colour of category name..
    and seeds from ISE-4-R mod went to objects bag

14. amirmiked12

Weapon mega pack dosent add any quarterstaff.. Its the ihart's grandarmory[siiiiiiiiick mod] that adds QStaff and tons of other things

15. 5tern

it s okay, im fix that quarterstaf - adding it to filters, but ancient shortsword does not goes right way cause i dont know how to know its category colour

16. 5tern

i ve foud it in weapon mega pack mod! its ^#d2ccbf;Ancient Shortsword"!!

17. 5tern

and fixed "Seeds - ISE4-R", added it to a farm bag filter

18. amirmiked12

can u add quarterstaff armory support ?/cause when i get them they go to main bag

19. bk3k

bk3k Oxygen Tank

I'll add it to the next release. FYI I'm now also collaborating some on ISE4. But in truth I don't know every bit of the mod contents quite yet. In part because I'm actually balancing a lot of projects :D

I'll check it out for the next release.

I think I'm missing a couple because my last release had included it, but it got a couple updates since. I might make a "compare the old version with the new version" script like I made for FU. With mods that add lots of categories and update quickly, that's probably the only viable solution.

20. amirmiked12

exactly i saw that one..