RP Heliabound permadeath

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Iceball457, Mar 8, 2017.

1. Iceball457

Iceball457 Phantasmal Quasar

((I feel it looks better, but since it's a bother I'll stop))
    "Yes, them... They usually hang out near in the science labs. Testing techs or something. If you're going to help them I hope you like water. They'll be the only Hylotl up there." She pulls up a lanyard, "Here, this will get you into the lab."

Dragonclaw likes this.
  2. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

((Assuming Kevin sees this.))
    He goes up to the Floran.
    "Hey, could I have one too? I'm going with her."
    He turns to Shierta.
    "I thought about what you said. It was more of a zone-out, but I think I'll help."

3. Iceball457

((As an Avali I'm nearly certain you didn't see it... :p))
    "Just stick together, that will unlock the upper floors in the elevator." She turns to help the people waiting to actually buy things.

Dragonclaw likes this.
  4. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

She nods her thanks and heads up to meet with they hylotl...

Dragonclaw likes this.
  5. Iceball457

The crew makes their way into the elevator. After sliding the card on the lanyard in the console, the elevator smoothly slides up to the fourth floor. When the door opens, a young female Hylotl looks up, "Who did 'dat?"
    Technology lines the walls, there are augments along every counter top and mobility techs in drawers. (For Kevin: ) The room sounds metallic, there are glass-like panes all over, as if someone had hung data chits off the end of the counters. Sound reflects unevenly, revealing handles on the walls.
    Another Hylotl comes over, from a group of scientists... "I see you have the lanyard I gave to Terramart, are you here about the settlement location?"

Dragonclaw likes this.
  6. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

Kevin decides to let the lizard handle it. He just looks around at all the technology.

7. Iceball457

Some cooling Augments catch your eye... ear? *ding, ding, augment noise*

Dragonclaw likes this.
  8. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

"Ooh..."
    Kevin goes over to check it out. Mainly the price.

9. Iceball457

As Kevin is looking at the augments, the female Hylotl approaches... "Want that? Here, I'll give it to you, just don't tell my brother." She pushes it into Kevin's palm. The other Hylotl glances over, but is busy talking to Shierta and doesn't seem to notice.

Dragonclaw likes this.
  10. Jareix Cryvix

"Yes I am. Looking to get someplace fast?"

Dragonclaw likes this.
  11. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

Kevin stands there for a moment, obviously surprised.
    "THANK. YOU. Just one question... how exactly do I use this?"

12. Iceball457

"Yes, the sooner the better, we are looking for a super peaceful planet, one near a major FTL trade route, that would be comfortable for many races... and less crazy weather than Old Earth... It'll be a tricky find, so there's no deadline, but the sooner you find it the more I'll pay. I'm Shumyo. My sister over there is Hiromi. Hiromi what did you give him?"
    "Oh, um... Some candy... Some chocolate. Cause he's nice. Yeah."
    Shumyo casts a suspicious look at Hiromi. The pseudo investigation ends when a ship smashes into the Outpost. "Keep what you took you dirty Floran, but don't ever even think about hitch hiking on one of my ships again you hear?"
    Sak'vlar may have caused a crash... It is not time to think about it. Now Sak'vlar has lots of money and needs food.
    "What's going on?" Hiromi continues to drag the focus away from the stolen goods, and heads into the elevator...

Jareix Cryvix and Dragonclaw like this.
  13. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

((It isn't really stolen if the people who own the ship give it to you for free, right? Also, you should probably tag someone if they're making an entrance. Here. @fluxuous))

Kevin puts the tech in his pocket or whatever qualifies as a pocket for him as looks around.
    "What did happen?"
    He'd find out how he uses it when he gets the time.

14. fluxuous

fluxuous Tentacle Wrangler

Sak'vlar begins to wander around the currently unknown outpost looking for some place to grab a bite to eat

Dragonclaw likes this.
  15. Jareix Cryvix

She nods to agree.
    "Name's Shierta. You ca-?!"
    after the ship crashes into the outpost, she decides to rush down to investigate...

Dragonclaw likes this.
  16. Iceball457

Shierta reaches the site of the crash ages before the others (but didn't get a lead till after the elevator). There is a human ship, the old kind. Red rims, the one available before the sleeker USCM models came out. The ship seems to have been damaged more than the corresponding spot on the outpost wall, but still manages to fly over to the parking lot smoothly.
    By the time everyone else gets outside, down the elevator and through the crowd, the offending ship seems to have left, the only ships currently taking airspace are over in the parking lot. Sak'vlar is hidden in the crowd, finding something to eat, and sees the group run (or attempt to run) to below where the ship hit. There is a visible dent in the wall, not bad, but bothersome for anyone with OCD. Shumyo speaks up first, "That'll be a fun dent to fix."

Dragonclaw and Jareix Cryvix like this.
  17. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

"Huh. I thought it would've been worse than that."

18. Jareix Cryvix

"Glad I don't have to fix it..."

Dragonclaw likes this.
  19. fluxuous

fluxuous Tentacle Wrangler

Sak'vlar continues to attempt to remain inconspicious

Dragonclaw likes this.
  20. Iceball457

Sak'vlar sees the people talking about the crash. Which Sak'vlar definitely did not cause.
    Nervousness shows through Sak'vlar's eyes, staying inconspicuous is difficult when you... don't... cause crashes. ((Only Shierta knows Sak'vlar's relationship with the crash))