Clan Infinity: MS Paint is all you need.

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Clan Infinity, Feb 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Luna

Luna Pangalactic Porcupine

Please talk to her about your feelings. Communication will go a long way to keep your relationship going.

2. Spike

Spike Supernova

I...may need to give you a better scene in the future.

Supleted Arc 2 Battle of Dimensions Page 9.png

3. Gredd18

Gredd18 Giant Laser Beams

Well on the bright side at least you understand that you don't understand what you don't understand, right?
    I mean it'd stuck to not understand that you don't understand it.

Also: Todorrow Infinity. See you Todorrow.
    Todorrow is like Tomorrow but actually today so todorrow.

4. Fluffy Arsonist

Fluffy Arsonist Cosmic Narwhal

5. Argthrond

Argthrond Oxygen Tank

Spek pls
    [​IMG]

Story of my life tbh
    1392669975743.jpg
    That gibs the feels

donleong94 and Jimlad 42 like this.
  6. Luna

Luna Pangalactic Porcupine

7. Fluffy Arsonist

Fluffy Arsonist Cosmic Narwhal

8. Jimlad 42

Jimlad 42 Supernova

Nirning clan ∞.
    How are all of you this nirning?

donleong94 likes this.
  9. Saal

Saal Spaceman Spiff

Okay, second opening of Part 3 was a masterpiece. :rofl:

10. Saal

Saal Spaceman Spiff

I spent entire day at uni, listening to lectures. I'd prefer to stay at home.

11. Saal

Saal Spaceman Spiff

This sounds like the shopkeeper in Crypt of the Necrodancer. :rofl:

donleong94, Argthrond and Jimlad 42 like this.
  12. Milly Rainbowskittlez

Milly Rainbowskittlez Cosmic Narwhal

wait
    wait wait wait
    hold the phone.
    one moment.
    Did you really just say that fallout 4 has more content than a game that hasnt been released yet?
    I mean honestly.
    I can see some concerns and the like, but saying a game thats to be released soon™ has less content than a game thats already released most, if not all their dlcs is like saying 'yep, my teams gonna win' when theres still half the game to go.

Just saying.

Also thats a single screenshot of a ship on a barren area. It could be a completely dead planet with nothing much but minerals to mine on it. As in nothing has ever lived on this planet, ever. Wouldnt be a little odd if you went to a dead planet thats been so dead and inhospitable that literally nothing could ever possibly exist on it, and you find idk.. dead trees.. and a quickymart down the way?

as for the graphics themselves.. I think they have their own flare to them. Perhaps they arent pushing the limit and going super ultra hyper realism hd remastered redux suplex edition, but i can see a bit of a charm there, and i can see it working. Hell i can see it aging well if they get the lip bs nailed down, specifically because theyre going for their own style rather than trying to make everything look as real as possible, which always makes everything look and age like shit.
    And thats my 2 cents

donleong94, Jimlad 42 and Freddy like this.
  13. Milly Rainbowskittlez

Zelda II Majoras mask on 64. :V project 64 is still a thing and works pretty durn well.
    though if i must choose a different one a link to the past, or maybe one of the hand helds like.. links awakening :V

14. Gredd18

Gredd18 Giant Laser Beams

So I used a VPN to unlock ME:A early :D
    Mass Effect: Andromeda so far seems to have a good amount of content, and so far that's only growing in size.
    Combat is bloody good and entertaining, although Story does leave something to be desired ATM, although this was Bioware's B/C team working on the game.
    Though, I really don't understand why everyone's hammering on ME:A. The Facial animations are passable at worst, and I don't see a problem unless it's at the worst. The Writing also leaves some to be desired, but honestly so far I prefer it over the original trilogy. I'm no longer a 30-year old Grizzled War Vet, and I'm more casual. Hell, romance has really awkward options which make sense from where I'm standing, with proper communication of "I'm interested", rather than that the OT did. ME:A Feels more alive/dynamic and yeah, it need some polish + lots of Bugfixes, but I bet if this didn't have the Bioware/ME:A lables it'd be getting way more positive attention.

ME:A is basically a soft reboot, and I don't see why so many people are treating it like a direct sequel. It's a different story completely. Reviews are shitting on it for no good reason other than "I don't like the writing and the internet found a stupid facial animation."
    Every other game has problems. Skyrim's an RPG, yeah? It's got trash writing and Character customisation, yet that's praised for having practically 2D combat and puzzles. The only good thing Skyrim has going for it is the world, and even that's pretty fucking small, not even the size of one of ME:A's Planets. Yeah, I know Skyrim was released in 2011, but even compared to what I've heard from Fallout 4, ME:A sounds much better than FO4.

Rant over, Todorrow Infinity.

15. Freddy

Freddy Pangalactic Porcupine

An animation patch has been confirmed, though it won't make it into the day one patch. I'll probably end up waiting for that to play it though I might still buy it early for the extras.

1st of all, shame on you for not waiting like the rest of us. /s

2nd In ME1 I ended up in a romantic relationship very much on accident with Ash with no way of backing out.
    That really bothered me.

Also, a lot of people say that the writing really pick up towards the middle/end of the game.

16. Milly Rainbowskittlez

the controls were trash, and the enemy animations were equally trash because of it. Im sorry but when an enemy walks up to you all stiffly while holding their weapon in a retarded way, it just ruins it for me. And no no, i dont mean 'i didnt get the controls, they were to hard', i got the controls down. they were finicky as fuck at times, and made all of links actions look just as retarded. Any fluidity that literally every other zelda title had is gone. To prove my point, literally look at any combat moment in it, and then look at literally any other 3d zelda game, youll see the difference immediately.
    And thats another thing, Because of the new combat style, literally everything felt more like a puzzle. "How do i beat this guy? Oh i do a back spinslash to knock his arm out of place then do a side slash. What about this guy? I do a forward thrust then down slash." <- and sure its oversimplified for some of the much later enemies, but for the most part, especially a couple hours in this is what it boils down too, and its boring and dull. When i fail, i dont feel like it was because i messed up, or my skills not good enough, its because i didnt do the puzzle right... Atleast thats how it felt to me :V
    with the one and only exception being ghirahim. His fights, especially his first, tended to feel more like you were fighting someone worthy of even being your enemy, but only because he didnt suffer from the retarded 'hold the sword in specific way, making you swing specific way.' it boiled down to reading his movements and such... until he started slinging the blood dagger things and then meh.. but w/e.

aside from that i hated the last portion of the game and the constant reuse of imprisoned, and screw the bullshit prophecy and all that other crap about demise, It takes away from Ganons character, making all of his actions happen 'because it was the curse of demise' instead of his various reasons (especially from OoT and Wind Waker) and screw the bullshit with zelda at the end. -totally ships link and zelda in that one, so when i say fuck the hylia/demise prohecey, and fuck zelda being the incarnation of hylia... (or w/e.. i honestly forget its been so long), i mean it entirely from the bottom of my black little heart.-

17. Jimlad 42

Jimlad 42 Supernova

And yet, I had fun playing it.
    I'm no good as a game critic, I can't put what I liked/didn't like into words easily, mostly because I don't know myself exactly why I like it/dislike it.
    I do remember one thing that was fun really. I loved the shield mechanics there. It's very satisfying to successfully block a strike with a well timed shield bash.
    But in terms of plots, I'm just a very happy guy when it comes to plot. Whenever anyone criticizes plots I just can't see it. So don't base any plot assumptions off of me, unless I'm impressed and really like the plot. For the most part I just like the gameplay of games.

Anyway, Nirning clan ∞. :zzz:

18. Spike

Spike Supernova

Ok so, a full dissection of this post:

Do I really think fallout 4 has more content than a game that haven't been released yet?
    Why no Milly, but I can tell how much effort is being put into the game via their best screenshot.

Also, "Dead Plants" Can still be full of background items such as rocks, canyons (possibly due to rives that ran in the past) and rock monsters. Those corals certainly indicate that it's not a dead plant, and should at least be comparable to the desert region in dragon age inquisitions. Now, in the video I will give you, the desert looks much more developed, however this doesn't change the fact that the desert in that display looks barren as all heck.

"Graphics have their own flare" I literally saw a video of one of those blue aliens talking in a T pose. That is definitely something that needs to be addressed before release.
    T pose at 9:52

Also, to quote your Zelda rant:

" Im sorry but when an enemy walks up to you all stiffly while holding their weapon in a retarded way, it just ruins it for me."
    I present to you:
    https://imgur.com/Rq9zqLP

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 21, 2017
    Argthrond, Jimlad 42 and donleong94 like this.
  19. Spike

Spike Supernova

Supleted Arc 2 Battle of Dimensions Page 10.png

20. Milly Rainbowskittlez

I honestly was mostly calling you out because the way you worded it sounded more like you were criticizing a game thats yet to be released, as if it had been released.

And yes, sure you do bring valid points. many of these issues may still be fixed, or not even exist anymore (their best screen might have been fleshed out since then :V or maybe they just had a bad angle. I mean look through some of the images from death valley. Depending on how you angle the camera, you could be looking at literally miles of nothingness or, 'holy crap theres actually rocks and plants and shit here :V)

In either case, none of us will know, except for the terrible people that cheated to play it early, (NOT NAMING ANY NAMES COUGH COUGH),. but even then those people wont really know on some of these things until the first set of patches come through

but really my main complaint was just the way you worded your original argument or w/e. Ive never even played mass effect or watched others play it or w/e 8V

Jimlad 42, donleong94 and Freddy like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.