Clan Infinity: MS Paint is all you need.

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Clan Infinity, Feb 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Argthrond

Argthrond Oxygen Tank

1472918392338.png

Saal, donleong94 and Jimlad 42 like this.
  2. Spike

Spike Supernova

Freddy, donleong94 and Jimlad 42 like this.
  3. Argthrond

Argthrond Oxygen Tank

4. Argthrond

Argthrond Oxygen Tank

Warning: ending is a bit loud

donleong94 and Jimlad 42 like this.
  5. Saal

Saal Spaceman Spiff

It happens. :rainbow:
    upload_2017-3-17_21-46-38.png

6. Spike

Spike Supernova

I don't like the mechanics of the game; it looks too similar to a top down shooter, which I can play on Kongregate.

7. Shiriaru Kita

Shiriaru Kita Cosmic Narwhal

Of course, it was you who came up with it.
    Oh, good luck sir.
    I'm gonna play to my single game in the new system I got and I don't trust because of the issues the people is having.

8. Gredd18

Gredd18 Giant Laser Beams

I would, but I'm waiting for Mass Effect: Andromeda.
    Pretty sure it switches between Spectacle Fighter/Side Scroller/Top Down/ETC Tons, it's got multiple styles of combat.

9. Spike

Spike Supernova

And to be honest, the hack and slash portion is lackluster as well. It's such a shame; with such a great premise, I just wish there were more gathering and collecting scrap to build cool weapons, but alas, it is not to be.

10. Fluffy Arsonist

Fluffy Arsonist Cosmic Narwhal

2IchOdA.jpg

11. Spike

Spike Supernova

I like the face so much that I can't be mad at you.

This is my weakness now.

12. Spike

Spike Supernova

Pewdiepie just made a video about its horrible bugginess and although I haven't touched the game nor have I played any of the mass effect games except the second one for a bit, I am going to form a negative opinion about the game purely because a youtuber that I like disagreed with the game.

But in all honesty the graphics are terrible for a $40 million game.

13. Milly Rainbowskittlez

Milly Rainbowskittlez Cosmic Narwhal

its amazing. I beat it. on the superiorly cheaper wii u. I also dont have to worry about my wii u bricking, or screwing up the saves and wiping them. Nor did i deal with lag that lasts forever, or various other sync glitches (like the blood moon being retarded, or enemies being invincible.) Some of these have been fixed, but im still hearing about switches being bricked :V

the game on the other hand is really good. It was something i was sort of expecting when i first booted up skyrim, before i got depressed at how skyrim failed in literally every expectation. Its world is also about 3 times bigger if i recall than skyrims.
    Moral of the story. Breath of the Wild > Skyrim.

donleong94, Saal and Jimlad 42 like this.
  14. Gredd18

I did the trial and encountered no bugs in it, so I've got no idea what's going on with that. Most people are angry over a few character's facial animations and somehow stating that one thing like that ruins everything, along with complaining that the writing is different. Of course the writing is gonna be different, you're not playing a mid-30's war veteran, you're playing a 20-year old person who's been unexpectedly throwing into a really shitty situation.
    And the Graphics... If that's terrible to you I don't know what isn't. It's running on frostbite and it's the best console can manage at 30 FPS.

15. Spike

Spike Supernova

I don't think the graphics are on par with games such as the witcher, Nier Automata or even fallout 4. It's supposed to be, because it's a high-budget mass effect games.

Look at this

[​IMG]

This is not good.

And the movements are not good either.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. Gredd18

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    From what I can see ME:A Has Better Graphics there.
    But yeah, if there is one problem with the game so far it's the faces.

17. Spike

Spike Supernova

Boy, look at that barren landscape. I'm sorry but fallout had more things in their barren landscape than mass effect does.

And to be honest, I see little difference in their graphics; they're both gritty, but fallout has more content, as far as I can see.

Luna, donleong94 and Jimlad 42 like this.
  18. Spike

Spike Supernova

I just realized, after all these years, Jib was Ed's stand, and that Eddy can't see him because he's not a stand user.

19. Freddy

Freddy Pangalactic Porcupine

I agree with Gredd here, but I haven't preordered since my trilogy run is incomplete and I don't want it staring at me from my library.
    I think most of that 40 million went to things other than graphics and I'm kinda over listening to YouTuber's opinions on games since I bought kayne and lynch after one mentioned it as a decent co op game (its a pile of shit), and avoided Mass Effect 1 because apparently the combat in it sucked ass. I like it way better than 2's.

Saal, Luna, donleong94 and 2 others like this.
  20. Spike

Spike Supernova

To each their own I suppose. I have no stake in the issue as I have no interest in the game overall, but I honestly had more fun playing a text-based free online idle game than triple A games, so I cannot understand people's craze over graphics, but the graphics here does look to be inferior than other triple A games overall.

Luna, Freddy, donleong94 and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.