Digital Fanart Dump ("Requests" Open)

Discussion in 'Fan Works' started by sallychan, Feb 10, 2017.

1. Feathered Sparks

Feathered Sparks Big Damn Hero

It is now my headcanon that that second picture is what would happen if Elliott got Leah's 4-heart event.

"Soggy Crumpet" ahahahaha yes

• sallychan

sallychan Space Penguin Leader

You're very welcome!! I'd bet he's very protective of his (very very few) friends 0:

• sallychan

YES! I love other characters getting each others "events" :DD
        He'd be so furious about Kel's treatment of Leah's artwork, too >:'V

• sallychan

[​IMG]

Quick comic I did last week of (a very rush-designed) older Sebastian/Abby, after they've started their nomadic adventurer lifestyle together <3

NO, Abby, he is not fond of that name.

• ApertureGaming011

ApertureGaming011 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Kel: hello? Leah?
            Elliott; LISTEN HERE, YOU SOGGY SACK OF CRUMPETS, WHY ARE YOU BOTHERING MY GF/FRIEND YOU DROWNED BISCUIT?!
            Kel: what the... who is this?
            Elliott: MARK MY WORDS, YOU LAZY SOD. IF YOU BOTHER LEAH ONE MORE TIME AND TREAT HER LIKE A DAFT COW, I'LL MAKE SURE TO CUT YOUR BELL HEAD AND MAKE YOU INTO A UPHILL GARDENER, UNDERSTOOD?!

That's how I imagine Elliott insulting Kel. The most British way possible!

• joykiller91

joykiller91 Astral Cartographer

You art is <3!! I never imagined Alex and Penny lol but it's cuuute X))
              I'm more for Sebb and Sam hahah

sallychan likes this.
              • sallychan

Thank you! ;v;// I've seen a lot of art for Seb and Sam! They're very cute :3

:giggle: LMAO That perfect!

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2017
                • sallychan

HUGE Comic about the origins to my "Sebastian and Abigail go on magical adventures" headcanon for the future. :3
                  I wasn't sure if this was considered cursing, since it's an actual term... let me know Mods and I'll censor the 'b word'.

[​IMG]
                  [​IMG]
                  [​IMG]
                  [​IMG]
                  [​IMG]
                  [​IMG]
                  [​IMG]
                  [​IMG]
                  [​IMG]
                  Rasmodius’ affair with Caroline is what sent the Witch into a violent, jealous rage before, and she can smell it in Abby’s blood
                  that she is the product of that affair. Rasmodius had done what he could to keep her identity and ties to him hidden, but the
                  minute the Witch confronted Abby he knew he would have to break his estrangement and teach Abby how to protect herself.

He warped them back to the tower, and healed Sebastian’s broken arm. He then had Abby drink a potion to awaken her abilities…

• sallychan

[​IMG]
                    I had the urge the color something nice after sooo many greyscale sketches... so I finished this draw of Chapter 7. Alex is kind of gorgeous <3__<3

And Penny's handkerchief is so adorable :'(

• Pudassassin

Pudassassin Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

Poor Penny :3 This couple is getting more lovely and adorable nowaday! Nice one!

sallychan and ApertureGaming011 like this.
                      • sallychan

[​IMG]
                        Elliot and Leah, "The Datemates"

I feel like they're the most super obvious out of all the rival ships, but I don't think anyone that's not the farmer (or another OC) could match the kind of art-love they have.

I don't really see them going the traditional road of dating -> marriage -> kids or anything, especially since Kel tried so hard to pressure Leah into that like of structured,
                        no-wiggle-room kind of relationship, but I think her and Elliot probably get drunk together and do a lot of coupley things without meaning too a lot ;3c

(And sorry Marnie... Lewis is a big punk)

• sallychan

[​IMG] [​IMG]
                          As a big thank you, to everyone in the 'dew community, I wanted to draw these two big groupshots of all the babes!! Everyone has made me feel so welcome, thank you guys! <3

I love all these chars so much, my end goal is to produce a lot of gud content for EVERYONE, especially those characters that get less love ;v; So this is a good start!

• Feathered Sparks

Feathered Sparks Big Damn Hero

Those are great! I love how you captured everyone's personalities in their poses and expressions <3

sallychan likes this.
                            • sallychan

[​IMG] [​IMG]
                              I like to think Elliot models for Leah from time to time... Kel isn't happy about it. (Creepo...)

• Pudassassin

Haha, absolutely great work, like how you deal with Kel's jealous peaking!

sallychan likes this.
                                • sallychan

Thank you!! ;v; I had a lot of fun picking poses for everyone that are "them" >:3
                                  Kel is super funny to me because he's (or she) the kind of character you just don't want to win at anything :rofl: Just there to lose

• sallychan

[​IMG] [​IMG]
                                    Sebastian didn't want to join the dad brigade, but here he is :DD

Sam was the first to have kids (because he's married to the farmer hehehe), and it seems like everyone else followed soon after.

Alex's and Penny's baby girl is named Amelia and she's super feisty and Alex loves it.
                                    Elliot and Leah have a baby boy naturally, and adopted an orphaned little girl from the Gotoro Empire soon after he's born. (I have no names, but I'm humoring "Thaddeus" for the son :rofl:)

And Abby put her and Sebby's little son in a frog onsie and Sebastian loves it but it is totally harshing on his goth look :V

• Pudassassin

Dang, these daddy's gonna be proud of their kids, they are so adorable [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
                                      BTW, I hope Leah & Elliott stay healthy and all, I don't want to hear sad new about them[​IMG]

sallychan likes this.
                                      • sallychan

AW Yes, they'll be fine :DD I don't have any plans for major angst for them, anyway.

Pudassassin likes this.
                                        • Tagraneya

Tagraneya Guest

The humor you put into all your comics is wonderful.

sallychan likes this.