1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Ore Plants+ (RAM's version) v1.64

Converts stuff into seeds. Farm stuff!

1. Mooncalf99

Mooncalf99 Spaceman Spiff

I'm getting an immediate crash and error message on startup, identical to the one Legogod reported. This after installing the latest re-pak'd version. Thankfully I still have the 1.40 version saved to go back to.

2. Legogod

Legogod Cosmic Narwhal

That's because a byte-by-byte comparison reveals the DL link grabs the exact same file as before. Forum didn't properly push the update again.

3. Mooncalf99

Mooncalf99 Spaceman Spiff

Hooray for modern technology. :p

4. greenRAM

greenRAM Giant Laser Beams

I see. That's frustrating. I'll give it another update then, download it myself and test what I download to make sure it's working. What a pain. Sorry about all this.

5. greenRAM

6. greenRAM

greenRAM updated Ore Plants+ (RAM's version) with a new update entry:

Again?

Read the rest of this update entry...

edit: The update worked this time! Thank goodness. What a pain. I'm so sorry for all this.

7. Gratuitous Lurking

Gratuitous Lurking Space Kumquat

So with the addon split, does that include the Steam version? Does that mean I'll has to wait until the FU version is up to play again? :S

8. greenRAM

I'm not sure yet what I'm going to do with the steam version. They don't give you many options when it comes to big structural changes like this on steam.

If I continue making these types of changes it might be best to not update the steam version that's up right now at all. When all the changes are done I could just mark the one that's up right now as obsolete and add the pieces of the finished product separately at that point. I can't think of any better way to deal with steam for changes like this.

9. Gratuitous Lurking

Gratuitous Lurking Space Kumquat

There has been a few mods I've subbed to that have been able to update the original release of the mods to seperate stuff out further (stuff like the Action Figure droprate mod, or the increased time for space travel sorta thing) been able to split stuff out and stretch it a little. If all else fails, try to make notifications about when you do update the steam version to split out FU. Either way, enjoying the progress I've got thus far :p

10. greenRAM

V1.42

11. greenRAM

12. greenRAM

13. greenRAM

14. RedMageKnight

RedMageKnight Big Damn Hero

Hi greenRAM - love your mod, it's fantastic. I noticed I was getting some flags regarding the various race rainmaker2000seed recipes. It says "Could not load recipe /recipes/oreseedmachine/apexrainmaker2000seed.recipe: (ItemException) No such item 'apexrainmaker2000'" in the logs (obviously this is for the apex rain maker item). For now, I've just renamed the extension on these recipes so they disappear from loading with the server. Take care!

15. greenRAM

Right. I've been thinking about ways of fixing that smartly. By the next update I'll probably remove those recipes and just add them to their specific mods separately to solve this. If that doesn't work, I might do something else. The error log for bad recipes is prety annoying. It would be nice to just be able to disable it instead of trying to find work arounds like this.

RedMageKnight likes this.
  16. greenRAM

Moneyplant T5!

17. Kuxo

Kuxo Scruffy Nerf-Herder

So, I got both GardenBot2 and FU. Do i use both patches or is there something else?

Edit: NVM i just realized that i don't merge them lol -fp- too much fallout and CoC lately! Thank you for the mod!

Last edited: May 27, 2017
  18. Ancev Caine

Ancev Caine Existential Complex

Several errors attempting to use this mod in 1.3:
    [19:00:43.324] [Error] Could not load recipe /recipes/oreseedmachine/glitchrainmaker2000seed.recipe: (ItemException) No such item 'glitchrainmaker2000'
    [19:00:44.990] [Error] Could not load recipe /recipes/oreseedmachine/humanrainmaker2000seed.recipe: (ItemException) No such item 'humanrainmaker2000'
    [19:00:45.459] [Error] Could not load recipe /recipes/oreseedmachine/avianrainmaker2000seed.recipe: (ItemException) No such item 'avianrainmaker2000'
    [19:00:45.524] [Error] Could not load recipe /recipes/oreseedmachine/hylotlrainmaker2000seed.recipe: (ItemException) No such item 'hylotlrainmaker2000'
    [19:00:45.584] [Error] Could not load recipe /recipes/oreseedmachine/novakidrainmaker2000seed.recipe: (ItemException) No such item 'novakidrainmaker2000'
    [19:00:46.213] [Error] Could not load recipe /recipes/oreseedmachine/floranrainmaker2000seed.recipe: (ItemException) No such item 'floranrainmaker2000'
    [19:00:46.563] [Error] Could not load recipe /recipes/oreseedmachine/avalirainmaker2000seed.recipe: (ItemException) No such item 'avalirainmaker2000'
    [19:00:47.300] [Error] Could not load recipe /recipes/oreseedmachine/apexrainmaker2000seed.recipe: (ItemException) No such item 'apexrainmaker2000'

Edit: I should point out that these errors don't crash the game outright, but they do make it take longer to load the main menu.

19. Legogod

Legogod Cosmic Narwhal

You installed the Uros IV addon without using the shipmod.

greenRAM likes this.
  20. rylasasin

rylasasin Cosmic Narwhal

The ultimate FU liquids plant is not set up correctly. It seems to be set up like a ground plant instead of a ceiling plant yet it has the sprites of a ceiling plant...