WIP Cardcaptor Sakura mods (hair, clothes and pets!)

Discussion in 'Mods' started by walpichan, Mar 13, 2017.

1. walpichan

walpichan Void-Bound Voyager

I'm grateful to Ryako and Pi.Curious for their CCS mods, but I'm a super-fan and I needed more :3 I needed *all the mods* mwahahaha...!

[​IMG]

I'm still tweaking SyaoSaku's hairs. Magnified previews of the accompanying accessories are coming soon. (Sakura's costume skirts come from the GetDressed mod and were edited by me in Photoshop to be dual-coloured, and won't be included in the first version of the downloadable collection).

Kero cat replacement:

[​IMG]

To-do list:

• - more matching hats/accessories and costumes for Sakura
    • - Spinel Sun cat/dog replacements - there will be the option to choose which pet, so that you can then use keyten's guide on how to get both a cat and a dog at the same time to have both Kero and Suppy on your farm!
    • - Yue statue/scarecrow replacement
    • - matching SyaoSaku bears to use in decorating your house
    • - possible editing of villager files to change their sprites into CCS sprites (I haven't given much thought to this, but it basically started as an idea to put Syaoran in the game, replacing one of the bachelors I didn't like (Alex the jock) so that I could romance Syaoran as Sakura :3 this would be the last thing I would try to tackle as it would mean overhauling the dialogue and changing events etc.
    If you have ideas, or thoughts on how to improve these mods, feel free to share.
    ------------------------------------------------------
    UPDATE 17.03.2017

- Tomoeda Winter uniform done
    - Tomoyo hair done
    - Eriol hair done
    - Meilin hair and shirt done
    - Sakura's 'Platinum' shirt and hair accessories done
    - 50% of Kero drafts done (wings in flight still need tweaking)

:3

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 17, 2017
    • DreamerDrop

DreamerDrop Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Ah! I'm so excited for this. There's a serious lack of cute outfits for the player, even with mods. Tomoyo's amazing designs for Sakura would definitely help fill that void~.

If you haven't thought about it yet, a Spinel Sun cat replacement would also be interesting... and maybe a horse replacement with both him & Kero at their full sizes? (That sounds complicated...)

I suck at actually unpacking / repacking XNB nodes, but if you ever need help just tweaking some pixels, I'd be happy to lend a hand. I'm always here for a cuter Stardew farmer, of course!

• walpichan

Thank you for offering to help! That would be great, especially if I'm finding it a struggle releasing as quickly as I'd like (and I think making Yue and Kero may be a challenge, since I've never done pixel work before).

Spinel would definitely be interesting, and it would mostly just be a palette change. I'll put it on the list, and maybe I'll make cat and dog variations of both so that it can work with keyten's guide on how to get a dog and cat - so you can have Kero AND Spinel floating about your farm! :3

Big Kero and Spinel does sound hard, but not impossible, if I can maybe find a base :) I might branch off into other animes, in the meantime, while I'm experimenting... Fruits Basket would probably be next on my list, since I already have a Tohru xD

DreamerDrop likes this.
        • yuukiw

yuukiw Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Can't wait for a download

Gesendet von meinem SM-G925F mit Tapatalk

• Coolwyngs

Coolwyngs Giant Laser Beams

this looks so cool

• DreamerDrop

Can I just mention that I love what you did with Sakura's hair? The attention to detail on her forelocks made me seriously happy to see.

• yuukiw

What would be cool is a mod that's adds The cards

• walpichan

Like changing villagers to some of the most iconic cards? I did toy with the idea of making the Dash card as a pet replaceent.

DreamerDrop likes this.
                  • Coolwyngs

That sounds cool

• yuukiw

More like usable cards. watery could be a better water can effect wise. earth could damage mobs order created Fields and so on.

• walpichan

Ooooh - yeah that would be really cool. But tricky. I'll have to think about that one :3

• Coolwyngs

SNAPI is what would be needed for that. But it sounds like a wonderful idea.

• DreamerDrop

I love the extra outfits you've done for Sakura! They look really cute, exactly the kind of style this game has been missing!

• Coolwyngs

Cute great work. I can not wait to see more of this.

DreamerDrop likes this.
                              • walpichan

This page is now dead. Moved this forum post over to Mod Releases/WIPs - Miscellanious. New post is called 'Walpi-chan Mods (Everything Kawaii)'. Everything I publish will be updated on that page :3