RELEASED Extended Cellar

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Androxilogin, Oct 18, 2016.

1. Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

sprinklers should work, they are normal objects and those can be put anywhere, it is only actual Furniture that needs FurnitureAnywhere, and ALL does let you define a location that allows you to put down furniture, but that is a exclusive property.

Exclusive properties means that only one of them can be applied, and for the cellar the `Cellar` property gets applied rather then the `Decoratable` property, as the `Cellar` property is what allows casks to work there, and only there.

Ulithium_Dragon likes this.
    • Androxilogin

Androxilogin Giant Laser Beams

It doesn't specifically need it, just a lot of empty space without it.

• ShneekeyTheLost

ShneekeyTheLost Master Astronaut

Yea, but isn't a lot of empty space what the mod's purpose is? I mean, only reason I picked it up was to have relevant quantities of aging casks.

• Androxilogin

When I first started working on this mod I didn't even know casks were added to the game to be honest. I suppose it's just a personal preference sort of thing but casks and sprinklers should work without FurnitureAnywhere, although I recommend it regardless. Who doesn't appreciate more ability?

• Ulithium_Dragon

Ulithium_Dragon Space Kumquat

Yes, but you wouldn't be able to place almost *everything* down there apart from casks. With Furniture Anywhere this restriction is lifted, as it is for all areas, mod added or vanilla.

Like Androxilogin said: no reason to NOT use it. n.nU

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Indeed, but unless you use CasksAnywhere, the extra cask space is simply to valuable to waste on furniture!

• PcpR

PcpR Void-Bound Voyager

(I put this comment in nexusmods too, but I do not know if you're going to see it, soo... I say it here too)

Ah... I want only the big cellar without other rooms or things... (To use it of storage,casks zone and zone of artisan products) Which file I have to download?
                Thank you! And sorry for my bad english
                :DD

• Androxilogin

Your cellar is as big as you want it. Upgrades are obtainable through barrels in different rooms for a price.

• Kaynub

Kaynub Space Hobo

In my Manifest is says Greenhouse. Lowercase "H" and it still will only allow me to plant seasonal crops there. Am I missing something?

• Androxilogin

The cellar has only a seasonal garden. The 'Type' was a failed attempt at changing this.

• Kaynub

Kaynub Space Hobo

ah, I understand. Thank you so much for the quick response. Love the mod.

I hope in future updates the secret garden is like the Green House. Plant It, Grow It, Harvest It, Keg It, Cask It, SELL IT!

• Androxilogin

Thanks for checking it out! Hopefully one of these days it will be possible but for now I just hope to finish the retro game room ~someday. Most new changes will be minimal but non-seasonal crops would be something I'd like to see as well.

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

It would have to be a separate location, Types are mutually exclusive due to how CA coded things, if it can be added to any map it wont be part of Type, but a new on/off property.

Androxilogin likes this.
                            • demonhunter352

demonhunter352 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Heya. Love the mod. Brewing and ageing an ocean of booze in the extra space (farm automation + this mod = lots and lots of kegs and casks).

Quick question about the secret garden: did you have particular sprinkler placement in mind when you designed it? 'Cause I'm trying to figure out the best sprinklers and placements to use and it's doing my head in (gonna grow all the sweet gem berries i can down here :mwahaha:)

• Androxilogin

Sadly I didn't. I just went for making an even design that looked like something to be honest with you. Hope you find something that works for you.

• McMagnus

McMagnus Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hullo. So I expect I've got conflicting mods, but I'm not sure. I error when I install your mod.

Apologies for attaching the log file instead of including just the relevant stuff, but I don't know what you need. Thanks for your mod!

Attached Files:

• Androxilogin

That's the way to do it. Thing is I haven't had time to mess with stuff. Red flags all over. I gotta wait till things get a lil easier through the help of others.

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

This is a known issue in EntoFramework 1.7.3, the new 1.7.4 version hopefully fixes it...

• McMagnus

McMagnus Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Teehee. Well, it did change something! (immediate crash upon load).

Attached Files:

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

This is a known issue that so far has proven to be impossible to discover the origin of, please verify that loading without EntoFramework installed is possible.