RP No Man's Land- Chapter 2: Off the Rails (On Hiatus)

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Roland Weiss, Jan 17, 2017.

1. HunterC1998

HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

"I can't blow it without disconnecting everything in its path.." He starts slowly seeing if his revolver shots could disconnect or destroy the winch.

2. BlueShard

BlueShard Giant Laser Beams

((Come on man, he had to get weapons together on short notice. And no, I actually have no idea what that is, I'm not a gun man. I was just thinking the guns you often see in cop shows where the ammo is loaded into the grip and you pull back a slider to prime it))

He walks over to the man in question and sits down

"How many wounded do we have?"

3. Dipdoo

Dipdoo Existential Complex

He doesn't spend much time aiming, instead fumbling his cane back into his off hand and firing once at the intruder.

4. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

"DON'T. MISS."
    He aims and throws a grenade into the nearest open hatch, if he's close enough. If not, he gets closer and throws it.

5. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

You see your associate quickly humble the raider. Almost like running someone over with a truck.
    ---
    The end result is the tool head serves as a fist-load as you punch the big guy unconscious.
    The harpoon launchers themselves are not connected to the cables; the winch is separate. If you want to cut the cable loose, that's your best target.
    ---
    Since the suit is designed for cargo handling, it's no trouble to lift your drone.
    These winches seem to be a little more firmly mounted than the previous ones. Your pistol might be a little underpowered here.
    The sharp-dressed man, who happens to be a medic, takes a look at your shoulder. "Eight, counting you."
    The raider takes a swing at you with the hatchet, as your shot clips them in the midsection.
    Throwing from one moving vehicle to another moving vehicle isn't easy. The grenade lands on the roof, and rolls towards the back before catching on something. There's a 'pop', and a smoke erupts from it, trailing with the wind.

Dragonclaw likes this.
  6. BlueShard

"Any idea how many raiders remain? There seems to be an endless supply"

7. HunterC1998

He reloads and looks over how they are hooked and aligned, looking for the best way to dislodge a few, "Jade, you'll have to pop those winches, I can't budge 'em..."

@Arra

8. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

He gets down and gets another grenade ready. Maybe he can throw it a bit ahead so it'll land in the hatch.
    "YOU HAVE FAILED ME!"

9. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Jade takes aim and fires at the winches

Maxwell tries to find a safe place he can stow Kronos for the time being.

HunterC1998 likes this.
  10. Dipdoo

He takes a slight step to the far side and swings his cane at the hatchet, hoping to slap it away from himself.

11. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

She gets back into cover at a booth and checks for remaining threats...
    ------------
    She doesn't stop...
    She grabs them by the head and smashes their skull into the ground repeatedly, cackling at the rush of power and probably drawing a lot of attention to herself...

12. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"I have no idea; they're dead-set on stopping this train, so they must've brought an army; they should be finite, at least."
    A sudden, but brief, cloud of smoke obscures your view.
    Your second grenade only makes it about mid-way before it suddenly explodes. You do hear the loud 'crack' from a powerful rifle from the next car over.
    As you take the shot, just before you pull the trigger, a hand-grenade flies just into your line of fire. The bullet strikes it, causing it to immediately explode, obscuring your target with smoke for a moment.
    ---
    The safest place is probably the cargo car, since you saw that the mercs were also dragging their wounded to there.
    Your cane knocks the hatchet aside as the raider slumps onto you.
    If there are, Rubio and someone else in a heavy exosuit is blocking your view; this other person also seems to be trying to stop Rubio from pulverizing one of the raiders any more than she already has.
    ---
    The first hit knocks his mask free, showing his stunned expression; the second hit knocks some teeth out and cracks his jaw; the third hit caves his skull in. Before you can slam his head the forth time, something grabs your arm, pulling it back. "Whoa, stop! What the hell!"

Dragonclaw likes this.
  13. Dipdoo

He shoves the body off of him and turns to check on his robot blockade. He takes the handkerchief out of his mouth with his cane-hand and shouts. "How're you holding up!?"

14. HunterC1998

Lance pulls Jade back and moves to the far corner of the room, revolver ready in case someone was entering.

@Arra

15. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Jade curses as she lets Lance pull her back.
    " AWGH GAAH! "

Maxwell heads to the cargo car quickly, setting Kronos down in a corner before heading back to the fray

Dragonclaw and HunterC1998 like this.
  16. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

Aden just stares for a moment before getting down again.
    "Well... the universe hates me today... Actually, what are the chances of THAT?"
    He looks for some tape. Maybe he could make a sticky grenade...

17. BlueShard

"Well, at least it's a challenge. I'd appreciate if you patch me up quick, though, so I can get back out there"

18. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

(@themushroomlord here's your cue))
    It doesn't seem to be responsive.
    The smoke wasn't hitting your position, and there doesn't seem to be any more coming in on your end.
    You stow your drone with little trouble. The fray seems to winding down.
    After some fruitless searching, you don't find any. Looks like there's no ready supply of super-adhesive double-sided tape.
    He binds the wound to stanch the bleeding. "With a shoulder wound like this? I couldn't in good conscience let you go!"

Dragonclaw likes this.
  19. HunterC1998

He starts moving forward again, checking for what can be done again, "The hell was that?"

@Arra

20. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

He sees if there are still raiders boarding.
    "There should really be some duct tape around here... that's a very important tool."

Last edited: Mar 25, 2017