1. Thanks for visiting! These forums are for the original Risk of Rain, if you're interested in discussing the newly released Risk of Rain 2 head over to that game's steam discussion forum
    Dismiss Notice

Artifact of Providence

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by VF17, Feb 24, 2017.

1. VF17

VF17 Void-Bound Voyager

How to Obtain:
    Beat the game on
    Monsoon with all Artifacts enabled except Command.(I also think that excluding Glass and with a specific Character might be more fair achieve this Artifact since it will make the characters stronger but its you choice if you don't want to)

Effect Upon Using:
    Log when at Character Select:"Enhances your character"
    You can only use it at
    Monsoon and you enable all Artifacts except Command(I also think that excluding Glass might be more fair when using it but its your choice if you don't want to)
    Commando -> Commander
    Abilities:
    Full Metal Jacket -> Absolute Penetration
    Description: [COMING SOON]

Enforcer -> S.W.A.T.
    Abilities:
    [COMING SOON]

Huntress -> Monster Slayer/Slayer
    Abilities:
    [COMING SOON]

HAN-D -> HAN-D-CAP
    Abilities:
    [COMING SOON]

Miner -> Driller

[COMING SOON]

Sniper -> Marksman/Ghost Warrior
    Abilities:
    [COMING SOON]

Acrid -> Paralyzer
    Abilities:
    [COMING SOON]

Mercenary -> Hitman
    Abilities:
    [COMING SOON]

Engineer -> Inventor
    Abilities:
    [COMING SOON]

Loader -> Wrecker
    Abilities:
    [COMING SOON]

CHEF -> BUTCHER
    Abilities:
    [COMING SOON]

Notes:
    You can also suggest replacing the name of the character I suggest and the abilities also.

When adding skills or abilities,you can make it more stronger but make it also balance so that the character wouldn't be OP or too powerful including the
    Ancient Scepter effect.

You can also suggest what
    Artifact only enabled and difficulty and even a specific Character! So feel free to suggest

This would be a challenge on R.O.R. Players especially on Pros

Reason:
    The reason why I add this because I feel like defeating
    Providence over and over again with or without Artifacts and even in Monsoon difficulty feels bored. That's why I add this to put up more challenge and also a reward for R.O.R. players that beats the game on 20/20/20/20 mode(or on in Maximum challenge and difficulty)

I admit that I can't even beat the game on
    Monsoon without artifact or even with Artifacts that makes this game more harder.

LAST NOTE:
    I will put a link on Reddit Risk of Rain Special Delivery,this might take a while but don't worry I will put up the link as soon as possible.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2017
    • Saturnyoshi

Saturnyoshi Aquatic Astronaut

Devs haven't worked on the game for a while, so there's no reason to suggest stuff here. However, you can suggest stuff on my mod's subreddit and I might add it in. (suggestion documents are on the sidebar)

What possible downside to this is there, though? Isn't this basically just a second easy mode?

• VF17

VF17 Void-Bound Voyager

Yeah I know,that"s why I edit it and for sure I will suggest it on your subreddit don't worry,I will post it ASAP