RELEASED [SMAPI 1.5] In-Game Cheat Menu v1.13 Beta [01-Jan-2017]

Discussion in 'Cheats' started by CJB, Mar 4, 2016.

1. trevorpp

trevorpp Void-Bound Voyager

Tested in 1.5, and does not work either...worms bin works, but casks no.

[​IMG]

• _Anonymous_

_Anonymous_ Aquatic Astronaut

So basically this doesn't work for 1.5 or 1.7 is what i am getting from this

• Cider

Cider Ketchup Robot

Everything else works, just not casks.

• Hotsuma

Hotsuma Space Hobo

Guys, why does it keep saying inventory full when I just started playing with these mods? The only hacks I enabled were Inf. Stamina, $100,000, and one-hit farming. I think one of these mods is affecting my inventory. It doesn't matter if I turn these mods off because I saved the game when it started.

And is there any way to prevent field trash from coming back? Or a much faster way to clear the field?

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 5, 2017
          • Xuomi

Xuomi Phantasmal Quasar

Not sure what's wrong with your inventory problem, but if you want a farm to be cleared out until this gets resolved, there is a nifty mod called CleanFarm by tstaples at NexusMods.

• nikiforov

nikiforov Void-Bound Voyager

Just discovered something interesting re: Casks not working. I installed the "Casks Anywhere" mod here on the forums, because I ran out of room in my cellar. I put some Casks in a shed, dropped some wine in and... lo' and behold, the wine was done instantly! I have zero knowledge when it comes to coding, but hopefully, that helps with updating the mod when the time comes. Meanwhile, if anyone is looking for a solution to having Casks finish instantly, I suggest using the Casks Anywhere mod, here, and putting your Casks in a shed. :)

EDIT: Just to reassure anyone it's not the Casks Anywhere mod, I had always had the "Casks" checked under "Fast Machine Processing" hoping it would somehow work with sheer force of will. lol. I unchecked it and dropped some Cranberry Wine in it, and it went back to working normally.

• nck237

nck237 Big Damn Hero

I just installed this mod on my mac, and it's fantastic btw, however I'm having one annoying issue. The game closes chests when i scroll over certain items. So far it's a wine bottle and white algea soup... Any ideas to remedy that?

Edit: It's all cooked food

• Tausret

Tausret Void-Bound Voyager

Hey CJB,

do you think aboout updating you're Mods? For SMAPI Version 1.8 or 1.9 beta......i would like to use it in game (SDV 1.2) with my nativ language.

Greetings

• Tausret

Tausret Void-Bound Voyager

You're Mods (Cheat Menu and item Spawner) work now with SmAPI 1.9.beta2. But, all is still in english, and the Spawner is in most categories emty.....it may be a language thing????

• Thego90

Thego90 Space Hobo

hmmm installed ....but nothing happend when i press P

• Mupfelpuh

Mupfelpuh Orbital Explorer

Hello,

i've installed SMAPI 1.9-beta.5 and the CJB Cheats Menu 1.13-4-1-13.
                        When I press P in Game I get error message:

[11:05:58 ERROR SMAPI] The CJBCheatsMenu.CheatsMenu menu crashed while drawing itself. SMAPI will force it to exit to avoid crashing the game.
                        System.MissingFieldException: Feld nicht gefunden: "StardewValley.Game1.borderFont".
                        bei CJBCheatsMenu.CheatsMenu.draw(SpriteBatch b)
                        bei StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SGame.Draw(GameTime gameTime) in D:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\StardewModdingAPI\Framework\SGame.cs:Zeile 971.

Could you help me please?

• SeilafeiTeino

SeilafeiTeino Void-Bound Voyager

Hello dear CJB~ I love your mods soooo much!
                          Will you update this to match Stardewvalley 1.2 in the future?

• luciferousdeeds

luciferousdeeds Void-Bound Voyager

Smapi just ignores it because it doesn't have a manifest.json. Even though it says so in the file.

Attached Files:

• GhostKat

GhostKat Big Damn Hero

Please make an update for 1.11

• springacres

springacres Phantasmal Quasar

Is the manifest.json in a subfolder when you unzip the file? I ran into this same issue with another mod and it turned out I should have just moved the subfolder that contained the actual mod, as opposed to the folder my decompression program created when I extracted the file.

• beaniebaby.c

beaniebaby.c Orbital Explorer

Please extract file into this fallowing path: \Stardew Valley\Mods\Content
                                  then press "P"
                                  (I think CJB had give us wrong path :p)

• ragnax

ragnax Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Woks in this version:

[​IMG]

• Rillank

Rillank Void-Bound Voyager

I cant start the Mod:

SMAPI 1.9-beta.10 with Stardew Valley 1.2.12

[20:12:55 ERROR SMAPI] Skipped CJB Cheats Menu because it's not compatible with the latest version of the game. Please check for a version newer than 1.13 here: http://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/4
                                      [20:12:55 ERROR SMAPI] Skipped CJB Item Spawner because it's not compatible with the latest version of the game. Please check for a version newer than 1.6 here: http://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/93

What can i do

I Updatet the Client, today was a 17mb Patch

Last edited: Feb 28, 2017
                                      • Xuomi

Xuomi Phantasmal Quasar

I don't think that CJB mods are compatible with beta at the moment, you will need to downgrade until they're officially released for the patch.

ragnax likes this.
                                        • ragnax

ragnax Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Exactly.