OOC Aliquam: Lilitheaa [APPS CLOSED]

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Jirky-Kake, Feb 19, 2017.

1. HunterC1998

HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

I'm kinda giddy to start this one..

Jirky-Kake and Firebird Zoom like this.
  2. Firebird Zoom

Firebird Zoom Oxygen Tank

Me too, but, realistically, I don't expect it to start until the 10th of March at the earliest.

3. HunterC1998

Well, it'll be understandable with all the effort and in-depth work on it..

4. KingSalamander

KingSalamander Orbital Explorer

The wait makes the final product all the more enjoyable!

(How many brownie points do i get?)

5. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

I edited my app a bit. Added a description, moved that trait and added one, and added a thing about a satchel with tools.

6. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

Sounds good.

HunterC1998 and Firebird Zoom like this.
  7. Jirky-Kake

Jirky-Kake Phantasmal Quasar

Update to all of the approved character sheets thus far:
    I realized that strength, dexterity, and intelligence weapons were unbalanced with one another. Originally, I wanted strength weapons to deal more base damage at the cost of aim and higher stamina usage, while magic was the opposite and dexterity was in between. However, I just put random numbers in and hoped that they would balance out each other on their own. Spoiler alert, that didn't happen at all obviously since I wouldn't be making this post and be making a fool of myself, now would I?

I made sure now that they were all balanced to each other in stat total while keeping my original idea of different strengths and weaknesses in weapon types.
    Oh! And I also realized that there wasn't much variety in weapons since they were so low leveled, so I increased the quality to all starter weapons so now they are superior quality other than fine. They still all are pretty terrible as expected as level one items, but at least they have a little more variety. :rofl:

Also, might not be on tomorrow (today for me actually, but you get the point) since I still need to do homework that I have procrastinated far too long now.

Edit: This being finished on the 10th of March is very unlikely. I'm thinking closer to, like, the 20th at the earliest and I'm lucky. And that's if nobody else joins. :avalilol:

Last edited: Feb 26, 2017
  8. Firebird Zoom

Would you mind describing what the Melano look like?

Jirky-Kake and HunterC1998 like this.
  9. HunterC1998

Think Skyrim's kahjiit.

10. Dipdoo

Dipdoo Existential Complex

How does an old bosun with a twist sound?

11. HunterC1998

That's sounding like a fun one..

12. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

Added the sword to my app.

Jirky-Kake likes this.
  13. Jirky-Kake

Preeetty much the answer to what their appearance is. Actually, just imagine any of the non-Starbound listed races as a humanoid version of species they look like and you pretty much have the answer to their appearance.

Bunbun example.png
    If you know what game this is from without needing to search it, a metaphorical cookie for you! Enjoy!

I planned on actually sketching each race, but seeing that I'm already rather backed up with character sheets and irl things, the sketches are far down on the list of things I need to do.

P.S: I'll be fairly busy this week, but I don't want to keep you guys in the dark! I'll try my best to at the very least post something and/or work on character sheets every day or every other day.

14. Jareix Cryvix

I get a cookie... If you want, I could do the sketches...

15. Jirky-Kake

Sure, if you want to! Actually:

If anybody wants to make anything for the RP, you can go ahead if you like. I'll of course credit the work to you and I'll love you long time!:avalihug:

16. Firebird Zoom

Arra and myself have already requested art of our characters from Crossfang.

HunterC1998, Arra and Jirky-Kake like this.
  17. Jareix Cryvix

Sure. I've got like, no requests for traditional illustrations, so that's what I'll be doing it if you want.

18. Jirky-Kake

Hey! Good news everyone! Only three more applications to approve left!

On the same note, for those who might've been unaware, I've been adding character sheets to the Approved Applications tab in the OP. I also just added a little list of the things I'm working on and soon to work on along with the remaining empty spots for this role play.

Just following up on ya, @FactoringZettaShonic Did you disappear randomly or are you still working on an application? You still have plenty of time, but it seems I might get done a little earlier than I anticipated, guesstimating somewhere around the 16th at the earliest.

19. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

im still here

20. Jirky-Kake

I've drastically changed the format to the character sheets for better organization. For everyone's application I have approved, you may want to check your application once more just so you know what it looks like and where I moved everything.