RELEASED Extended Cellar

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Androxilogin, Oct 18, 2016.

1. Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

AdvancedLocationLoader does not actively support controllers, it is just to much work to support two completely unique control schemes like that.

• xangria

xangria Subatomic Cosmonaut

This worked for me. Thanks again.

No problem! I entirely understand not putting in so much extra work for controllers. I just hadn't realized since this was the first instance of something not working.

Androxilogin likes this.
      • Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

That is due to the fact that xbox controllers have native support inside XNA, so most of the controller code "just works" even if I do not actively try to make it work when you are using a xbox-style controller :p

Androxilogin likes this.
        • RoseRoll

RoseRoll Master Chief

Every thing shows in the SMAPI is fine.But when i get into the game,nothing happen with my cellar.

• RoseRoll

RoseRoll Master Chief

[12:18:49 INFO SMAPI] SMAPI 1.8 with Stardew Valley 1.11 on Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0
            [12:18:49 DEBUG SMAPI] Mods go here: D:\Stardew Valley\Mods
            [12:18:49 DEBUG SMAPI] Loading SMAPI...
            [12:18:49 DEBUG SMAPI] Loading game...
            [12:18:49 DEBUG SMAPI] Loading mods...
            [12:18:49 INFO SMAPI] Loaded mod: Entoarox Framework by Entoarox, v1.6.5 | A framework to make stardew modding easier!
            [12:18:49 INFO SMAPI] Loaded mod: Advanced Location Loader by Entoarox, v1.2.9 | Get your content into stardew without replacing any xnb files.
            [12:18:49 INFO SMAPI] Loaded mod: AllProfessions Mod by cantorsdust, v1.1 | When reaching levels 5 and 10 for skills, adds all professions to the player, instead of just the one chosen.
            [12:18:49 INFO SMAPI] Loaded mod: Calendar Anywhere by Zoryn, v1.3 | Lets you open the calendar from anywhere.
            [12:18:49 INFO SMAPI] Loaded mod: CasksAnywhere by LeonBlade, v1.1-alpha | Allows casts to be used anywhere.
            [12:18:49 INFO SMAPI] Loaded mod: CJB Cheats Menu by CJ Bok (Patched by Entoarox), v1.12-EntoPatch.8 | Simple in-game cheats menu!
            [12:18:49 INFO SMAPI] Loaded mod: CJB Item Spawner by CJ Bok, v1.6 | Simple in-game Item Spawner!
            [12:18:49 INFO <unknown mod>] Initalizing BarnDoorAutomationMod
            [12:18:49 INFO <unknown mod>] Loading configuration for BarnDoorAutomationConfiguration
            [12:18:49 INFO SMAPI] Loaded mod: FarmAutomation Mod: Barn Door Automation by Oranisagu, v1.0-1 | Automatically opens and closes animal doors at set times
            [12:18:49 INFO SMAPI] Loaded mod: FarmAutomation Mod: Item Collector by Original: Oranisagu Unofficial: Maddy99, v1.0-1 | Collects items from animals and machines and refills machines if a nearby chest has the necessary raw materials.
            [12:18:49 INFO SMAPI] Loaded mod: Furniture Anywhere by Entoarox, v1.1.1 | Lets you place furniture anywhere you can place chests or machines!
            [12:18:49 INFO SMAPI] Loaded mod: GiftTasteHelper by Tyler, v1.0 | Displays NPC gift tastes in a handy tooltip.
            [12:18:49 INFO SMAPI] Loaded mod: InstantGeode by CJ Bok, v1.4 | Instant Geodes
            [12:18:49 INFO SMAPI] Loaded mod: Extended Fridge by Crystalmir, v1.0 | Extended Fridges alpha
            [12:18:49 INFO SMAPI] Loaded mod: NPC Map Locations Mod by Bouhm, v1.4.5 | Shows NPC locations on the map
            [12:18:49 INFO SMAPI] Loaded mod: SkipIntro by Pathoschild, v1.0-1 | Skips the game's loading intro.
            [12:18:49 INFO SMAPI] Loaded mod: SkullCaveSaver Mod by cantorsdust, v1.0 | Allows you to save your Skull Cave progress like the elevator does in the mines.
            [12:18:49 INFO SMAPI] Loaded mod: StackSplitX by tstaples (aka Catman), v1.0 | Custom Stack splitting.
            [12:18:49 INFO SMAPI] Loaded mod: CJB Show Item Sell Price by CJ Bok, v1.6 | Show item sell price in your inventory!
            [12:18:49 INFO SMAPI] Loaded mod: Trainer Mod by Zoryn, v1.0 | Registers several commands to use. Most commands are trainer-like in that they offer forms of cheating.
            [12:18:50 INFO SMAPI] Loaded mod: travelingmerchan by magic49737, v0.1 | travelingmerchan every day!
            [12:18:50 INFO SMAPI] SkullCaveSaver Mod used Manifest.PerSaveConfigs, which is deprecated since SMAPI 1.0. This will break in a future version of SMAPI.
            [12:18:50 INFO Entoarox Framework] Framework has finished!
            AllProfessions Has Loaded
            [12:18:50 INFO Calendar Anywhere] CalendarAnywhere by Zoryn => Initialized (Press F5 To Reload Config)
            InstantGeode has loaded!
            [12:18:50 INFO Extended Fridge] Class1 Entry
            SkullCaveSaver Has Loaded
            [12:18:50 DEBUG SMAPI] Loaded 20 mods.
            [12:18:50 DEBUG SMAPI] Starting game...
            [12:18:50 DEBUG Advanced Location Loader] Loading location mods into memory...
            [12:18:50 INFO Advanced Location Loader] Extended Cellar, version `0.25` by Androxilogin
            [12:18:50 INFO Advanced Location Loader] Found and loaded [1] location mods into memory
            [12:18:51 DEBUG SMAPI] Starting console...
            [12:18:57 INFO SMAPI] Type 'help' for help, or 'help <cmd>' for a command's usage

• Androxilogin

Androxilogin Giant Laser Beams

Upon entering the cellar there are no longer pillars down there, correct? Upgrades are obtained through barrels found throughout the basement. Except the laundry room/bathroom which uses a lightswitch.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2017
              • RoseRoll

RoseRoll Master Chief

This is an amazing mod.Following your instruction,extra cellar is built.There is no problem with me.Thank you.

Androxilogin likes this.
                • Ulithium_Dragon

Ulithium_Dragon Space Kumquat

Just wanted to say: love the update, and I had no problems with any of my placed furniture when updating. :]

The only odd quirk I noticed was that the room upgrade dialog would not work when I tried to buy them using my gamepad. I had to grab my mouse and click the purchase option for it to go though (with the gamepad it just refreshed the menu infinitely, meaning it clicked the option, then instantly closed and reopened the same menu again).

• Androxilogin

Oh, I share this annoyance. 'RB' will let you complete these actions. This is the second time someone has mentioned this so that's three of us now. (Nagging Dr. @Entoarox !). Unfortunately, controllers define things differently so I'm having doubts it will ever be 'officially' added. I can't wait until the regular controls are functioning correctly. That mouse cursor always clicking things around the screen as I walk up to something really gets on my nerves.

[EDIT] Oh yeah, that was discussed a few posts up. Sleep is imminent.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2017
                    • Ulithium_Dragon

Heh, no big deal. I already play using a blend of gamepad and KBM as it is. This game's gamepad support is absolutely TERRIBLE. Mouse emulation for a gamepad is always a terrible way to handle stuff.

But then I use so many mods with custom hotkeys that I reach for the keyboard very often as it is, and I deposit stuff remotely using the mod "Chests Anywhere", and stashing 30 items one at a time by clicking on them using the gamepad would take like 30x as long as just grabbing the damn mouse for 5 seconds. n.nU

I also play in windowed mode and run 3 monitors, and the game doesn't lock the cursor to the game window, and there are events that constantly push the cursor to the bottom right of the screen space, which for me is an entire monitor's length away from the actual game lol...

• Androxilogin

I used JoyToKey to map hotkeys. Left on the d-pad is shift so I can make bulk purchases. "Chests Anywhere" is 'down' on my d-pad. Cheat menu is Rb, up is horse call, left analog is pause time. I forget what elsebut decent.

Ulithium_Dragon likes this.
                        • Ulithium_Dragon

When I said I had a lot of mods that add new hotkeys, I REALLY meant it. It's at the point where I'm scratching my head when a new mod asks for a hotkey lmfao. There are VERY few keys on my keyboard that aren't in use, and there'd be simply no way for the gamepad to keep up short of an extremely elaborate modifier key setup or something. n.nU

I hadn't tried that particular keymapper program, though (mostly use Xpadder). Looks neat, I may fiddle around with it later. :]

• Minakie

Minakie Cosmic Narwhal

And I thought I had too many hotkeys assigned. x'D

• Ulithium_Dragon

Heh, some of it is that I forget what mod uses what key. I still have the entire number pad open *IF* the hotkeys can differentiate those from the normal number keys (haven't looked into that yet to see if they can or not).

I still have comma open, and... Actually, that's the only one I can be sure of at this point lmfao. n.nU

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Yes, each physical key on your keyboard has its own key mapping, so every single key can be asssigned its own hotkey.

• Ulithium_Dragon

Sometimes games lop the normal number keys and numpad keys to the same bindings, so I was just not sure if I'd run into that problem here. Thanks for the clarification! ^^

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Yeah, a major problem behind XNA is that it works directly with physical keys, hence why text input in stardew is so clunky

• Valkeir

Valkeir Void-Bound Voyager

So does this still need Place Furniture Everywhere?

• Ulithium_Dragon

Yes it does, and I wouldn't expect that to change anytime soon (unless AdvancedLocationLoader gains the ability to define specific furniture types that are allowed for a specific map).

I mean, the mod would *TECHNICALLY* work without Furniture Anywhere I think, but you'd be unable to use some of the rooms for what they were intended for (i.e. place sprinklers in the Secret Garden to water your crops, or decorate any of the rooms with standard furniture that's normally not allowed in the cellar, i.e. statues or paintings).

• Valkeir

Valkeir Void-Bound Voyager

Figured as much, been ages since I touched SDV or even looked in these boards so figured I'd ask.

Although it's amusing that's not in the OP.