1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED RenTek: [Delta] Armoury - [Discontinued] [Delta] v1

Only a New PSA... go read.

1. Lodish

Lodish Black Hole Surfer

The orange gun... I... I... I want it now...

2. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

THAT IS SO AWESOME! It's too awesome! I can't stop looking at the awesomeness!

Lodish likes this.
  3. LegendXCarisso

LegendXCarisso Pangalactic Porcupine

Can't wait to see this go live. Hnnnnnnng..!! Seems there hasn't been a post in some time though. How is the update coming?

4. Dilrax

Dilrax Ketchup Robot

been meaning to make an official post... Side tracked as its one of my busy weeks... But for the past... 3 weeks? Maybe 6? I stopped working on it and just started playing the game, never played alot as the last I did was when you had to travel to the gateway via ship to get to the outpost, back when only the nightly build had the pets...

but playing it has helped in someway like learning completely rewriting an entire item or entity in game with out external mods :p Who would of thought Eating Bombs could result in explosive result's... Any how I got something in the works to share, just a small sample of things iv gotten up to and learned how to do :p

also work on the dungeon/hub has started again...

Lodish likes this.
  5. Dilrax

Dilrax Ketchup Robot

Im going to wait until this major update happens before i do anything more... not too keen on having to rebuild AE for the third or forth time... x-x

6. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

its already happened. 1.2 is out.

also, you dont need to restart from scratch. update the files as needed.

if i can build FU from the first beta release in early access to now without having to rewrite it , so can you :)

Dragonclaw likes this.
  7. Dilrax

Dilrax Ketchup Robot

no quite yet, its had small tweaks to fix alot of its errors as sort out its dungeon problems, but i'll be looking at doing some major work on it after new years, but even then i still cant say when i'll be putting that version out here on the forums let alone in the steam workshop.

i know alot of people have been waiting for quite some time and i can only apologize for that as things havant gone according to planned for quite some time...

8. Dilrax

Dilrax Ketchup Robot

We Interrupt your Daily Program for this Minor Announcement

Its Time to get back in the Chair and get to work, i don't really have much to say or show except for the short preview of things to come but some things are better left for the guessing game, there's no right or wrong answers and we also wont be revealing answers, sorry about it taking so long and i wont make any excuses... its just been one series of events after another, but with some help from my Buddy Zancuno i think we might finally have a stable and working version, unfortunately its not fit for public release, still need to trouble shoot and fix any problems that still linger which zan has been doing a good job at handling... that is until the next starbound update, please no more problems to fix x-x

there is also alot of unfinished content that had been started and new content to finish which i hope to have sorted out... eventually... hopefully soon... iv apparently grown rusty and need to refresh my knowledge a bit, i dont know when this will finally be done, but just know its not a dead mod its just progressing slowly, first repairs, then updates, the additions, then the WIP content and finally then the new addons... probably all not in that order but defiantly after the repairs and file updates...

9. Lodish

Lodish Black Hole Surfer

Good luck with the mod, I will eagerly wait for its release :nuruflirt:

xaliber, Dilrax and Dragonclaw like this.
  10. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

Good luck! This was a wonderful mod and it's really awesome to see you've been working so hard on this. I really appreciate it!

Dilrax likes this.
  11. baconsama25

baconsama25 Cosmic Narwhal

Hey, eager to see such an awesome mod back again! I remember the ingenuous scripts the weapons had, and I'm sure you'll make great use of the new elemental type system to add even more neatness!

12. Dilrax

Dilrax Ketchup Robot

i was planing on doing a small overhaul on a couple weapons, just to improve them and change stuff about how one might craft them, but that'l be a while, starting from a single anchor point and working my way up from there, this new elemental type you speak of is news to me... might have to look into that...

Dragonclaw likes this.
  13. baconsama25

baconsama25 Cosmic Narwhal

Some mods already apply custom "elemental" damage types, for instance Frakin' Universe created Radiation type, Shadow type, "cosmos" type, Elithian Race mod also has a custom damage type.

14. Toa_Derax

Toa_Derax Pangalactic Porcupine

And Manufacture's Touch adds an Explosive element

15. Dilrax

Dilrax Ketchup Robot

ah yes, the elements from FU, i was thinking more so a new base game one, custom damage types are not that hard to do, in fact a couple of my weapons, like the Storm: light Rifle, in fact has one, though as an element like fire, ice, electric, poison, not so much... on a side note with how things are going for the FU mods, i might have to make several parts of mine compatible with their mods, simply because i think its practically impossible to play -base- starbound ever again if you've tried it with FU... ^^; its just not the same...

to be honest... the first thing that made me think of was the legendary Torgue Sniper Rifle -Cobra- from Borderlands 1... "I LIKE IT!"
    i might have to look into that damage type/element... people seem to love explosives soo....

Toa_Derax and Lodish like this.
  16. Toa_Derax

Toa_Derax Pangalactic Porcupine

Lovely! It's really a shame that there wasn't any explosive rifles in the second that I'm aware of.

17. Dilrax

Dilrax Ketchup Robot

naa it all just became the torgue weapons... gyro jet's are cool and all... useless in the long run in my oppinion... that is of course unless you got a gun that fires a swarm at your target with a few dozen at once :p

18. Gratuitous Lurking

Gratuitous Lurking Space Kumquat

Also, the previous edition of Nebulite had a 'shadow' damage. Whether the beta for the next release had it or not I don't remember...

19. Dilrax

Dilrax Ketchup Robot

sounds like Brain storming... i like Brain storming, it means less for me to think about while i think about other stuff for the mod... which reminds me...for something im working on adding, I have to go ask one question, and one question only: EXPLOSIONS?! :seriously:

Dragonclaw and Lodish like this.
  20. Lodish

Lodish Black Hole Surfer

Do we even need to answer that?

Just do it.