RELEASED Karmylla's Spouse Rooms Edits - 4 VERSIONS

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Karmylla, Nov 6, 2016.

?

Which edit do you prefer? With floor lights or without?

1. With floor lights.

46.0%
  2. Without floor lights.

12.1%
  3. Calm wallpapers with floor lights.

34.5%
  4. Calm wallpapers without floor lights.

14.9%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

Yeah, I know!
    I forgot to post that in here, but on the front page of my major thread, Immersive Maps Edit, I've added that option!!!!

• potatochair

potatochair Void-Bound Voyager

I've been looking at various spouse room mods because I'm set to marry Alex in my current save file and his room is just HIDEOUS, lol. (That wallpaper... what is he thinking?!) Yours is my favorite, @Karmylla. I voted for the calm wallpapers without floor lights - those rooms fit my style the best - so thank you for putting so much work into this and providing different options for us all!! I plan on installing the mod very soon. :)

Karmylla likes this.
      • mashko

mashko Void-Bound Voyager

Heya, I love this mod!! Thank you so much for posting this.
        Question - I currently have a mod in place that changes the properties of Sebastian's vase. Would it be possible to add that into the window-lit version of his spouse room? The mod in question is this:
        http://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/58/?

Let me know... Hope this isn't a bother! :boo:

• Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

@mashko I also use that mod and it doesn't affect my edits because my mod only affects the maps, not the tilesheet.
          You can download whatever tilesheet you want, they will change the objects you want in the map.

mashko likes this.
          • mashko

mashko Void-Bound Voyager

Wonderful news @Karmylla ! Thank you very much for your quick response. :party:

• Ey @Karmylla , yesterday, I had a idea, could you make edits about FarmHouse Interiors? Because I was trying to decorate my Attic and Bathroom from the FarmHouse Extended Small + Micro Basement, but I couldn't... :facepalm:

• Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

Well, I mean, I COULD but I think it's a lot harder than the normal map editing, ahahahah, but I could give it a go!
                What did you have in mind?

• Well, do you see the Attic, the Bathroom and the Basement in the second update (marriage)? I would like a small edit with more furniture and a different floor and wall design. What do you think? I can decorate the rest of the house for myself .

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

Karmylla likes this.
                  • Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

@Python593 I'll see what I can do to help you! But I will send the updated file via a personal message, since this thread is only related to the spouses room :p
                    And you can always tell me what you would like different, etc., etc., it's like a pet project I'll help you out with ;D

In the future, if you - or anyone, for that matter! - would like me to edit some of your personal content, please send me a private message! :D

sevensevenseventeen likes this.
                    • Thanks a lot! You're the best!

¡Make me a child!

Karmylla likes this.
                      • Tewth

Tewth Aquatic Astronaut

So. Been using this mod for about a month and finally this thread re-surfaced and I decided to not be lazy anymore..

I love the subtle detail this gives, but is there a way to make it so that when it's raining outside, the floor light does NOT appear on the ground and the window is dark instead? This has bugged me for a while lol seems out of place against the dark windows in the rest of the house

• Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

The flooring I can't change sorry, that's why I personally prefer the version without the floor light.
                          And you say the window isn't dark on rainy days? Is it dark when it's night? Could you tell me which version you're using and which spouses room it is?

Last edited: Feb 24, 2017
                          • Flyteofheart

Flyteofheart Void-Bound Voyager

All the screenshots are broken :c any way to fix it? I dont want to install this until I see Shane's room as im using another mod for that.

• Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

Thank you for pointing that out! It has been resolved, you can check the pics in the front page! :)

• faythkittie

faythkittie Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Ooh, I love that you put the synth in Sebastian's room. But I do have a question. Is it possible to get a version of Seb's room (without floor lights) without that book in it? My only major complaint about Seb's room has always been that book on the floor, it makes it look messy and I prefer to keep a clean house :rofl:

• Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

I'm sure I can do something like that for you! Would you like anything else in the room, anything different?

faythkittie likes this.
                                  • faythkittie

No, the rest of it is great, just that book that drives me crazy haha. Thank you so much!! :)

• Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

Attached Files:

Nunah and faythkittie like this.
                                    • faythkittie

Thank you, it looks perfect! :D

• squitz

squitz Void-Bound Voyager

I updated your mod to use Content Patcher, and posted it in the thread for Migrating XNB mods to Content Patcher

Here it is again, since this thread is linked from the Nexus Mod page.

Attached Files:

Karmylla likes this.