Adds an elevator to the Skull Cavern

1. Bifibi

Bifibi Void-Bound Voyager

Bifibi submitted a new mod:

[SMAPI] Skull Cavern Elevator - Adds an elevator to the Skull Cavern

Read more about this mod...

• Minakie

Minakie Cosmic Narwhal

Downloading this mod... as soon as I get home.

• Logical Lucario

Logical Lucario Scruffy Nerf-Herder

This mod will come in very handy! The only thing is It's just sending me to the regular mine.

• nikiforov

nikiforov Void-Bound Voyager

Okay, regrettably I cannot look into this myself since I know jack about coding, but I received and error I *think* is associated with this mod? I've pastebinned my log for you. I do have numerous mods installed, and previously had SkullCaveSaver installed, so I'm not sure if that will help you out. I can also provide a list of the other mods I'm using. The game booted up fine, but I am not yet at the point where Skull Cave is unlocked in my new game so I couldn't test it out, if that information helps any.

• Coolwyngs

Coolwyngs Giant Laser Beams

Very cool I will be downloading it when I get home as well.

• Bifibi

Hi, thank you for reporting. This is happening because I compiled against the beta version of Stardew Valley, I will soon upload a new version for the main version of SDV.

• nikiforov

nikiforov Void-Bound Voyager

Oh, I see! Thank for you your quick reply, and I'll be sure to try out the mod when it's ready. Thanks for your hard work!

• Bifibi

• Bifibi

Hi, can you please post a screenshot? Which version of Stardew Valley are you using?

Please let me know if the new version works for you.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2017
                  • ToxicKitten

ToxicKitten Void-Bound Voyager

Hi, I just wanted to let you know when you open the elevator there is a loop of constant dinging from the elevator. Not sure if its a bug or something on my end since ive been in the caves before?

• Logical Lucario

Logical Lucario Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I updated both the mod and SMAPI, and now it works. Glad that was resolved fast :p

• Bifibi

• LarkinOmega

LarkinOmega Intergalactic Tourist

Is there anyway we can get a configurable number of floors before an elevator? It'd be nice to preserve some of the franticness of Skull Cavern if you want it.

• Bifibi

Last edited: Mar 13, 2017
                        • Paloma_rdz

Paloma_rdz Space Spelunker

Hey guys, this isn't really working for me. Keeps taking me to the Mine. I am using a mac does that matter? (I have the latest version of SMAPI)

• Missnintendo

Missnintendo Space Hobo

I am having the same issue and mine is a Windows computer. I believe I have the most recent SMAPI, Mod, and Stardew Valley.

• LarkinOmega

Thanks for the change! But I can confirm that the Skull Cavern Elevator is calling the Regular Mines elevator in version 1.1.2. It's showing only 120 levels, regardless of how deep you've unlocked SC, and they take you back to the regular mine. Switching back to the older version restores base functionality with no problems.

There is an error being thrown in the SMAPI window. It's only happening with your new version (aka, switch back and it's not thrown). It's also thrown upon activating the elevator in SC.

Also Pam is really slow :-\

• Bifibi

Hi,
                                I can't seem to be able to reproduce this behaviour, but nevertheless I will look into this.
                                What version of the game are you using and which SMAPI version?
                                Also which version of the mod are you using and which other mods?
                                Can also you please post a screenshot of the SMAPI window containing the error?

Thanks.

• LarkinOmega

I'm running the steam version of Stardew, SDV v1.11, and SMAPI 1.8

Here's my Mod List in image form
                                  http://imgur.com/mTABFoI

I loaded in with SCE 1.1.1 to get a picture of it working correctly for reference. No errors at all with this version of the mod.
                                  http://imgur.com/a/mXk9t

Here are all the pictures of version 1.1.2 of SCE. It was thrown at launch, every time I changed map areas, and when Shed Notifications showed it's UI elements. The error was the same every time.
                                  http://imgur.com/a/c3tkp

I DLed this version of SCE from NexusMods if that matters at all. Looks like it's in line 57, good luck getting it fixed!

• Coolwyngs

Coolwyngs Giant Laser Beams

Would you please share the link to better ranching, better shipping box, and rope bridges? I have not seen those and I would like to check them out.