Complete Super awesome Humble Freedom Bundle giveaway! [Steam keys]

Discussion in 'Community Contests/Giveaways' started by Lodish, Feb 16, 2017.

?

How's the weather today?

1. Sunny

31.6%
  2. Cloudy

26.3%
  3. Rainy

10.5%
  4. The cake is a lie

31.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lodish

Lodish Black Hole Surfer

Sure!

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  2. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

Might I ask to acquire VVVVV?

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  3. Lodish

Lodish Black Hole Surfer

Why, of course!

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  4. Jimlad 42

Jimlad 42 Supernova

Reasonable time reached. I can haz No Time to Explain!

5. Lodish

Lodish Black Hole Surfer

Gimme a sec, and it's yours!

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  6. Jimlad 42

Jimlad 42 Supernova

Nice.
    Now I have to get my platform on, something I've never really done. Wish me luck, I'll need a lot of it.

Lodish likes this.
  7. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

I would like Streamline Early Access

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  8. Lodish

Lodish Black Hole Surfer

Woop debeedoop!

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  9. Denca

Denca Space Hobo

Could i have the virus named tom

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  10. Lodish

Lodish Black Hole Surfer

I don't mean to sound overly suspicious, but you created your account a minute ago, and your first post is in a giveaway...

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  11. Denca

Denca Space Hobo

Don't be too suspicious if you really need validation i can give you a game in exchange if you want

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  12. BigBlueFish

BigBlueFish Void-Bound Voyager

I would like GRAV

Sir Wilfrey and Jimlad 42 like this.
  13. Sir Wilfrey

Sir Wilfrey Spaceman Spiff

I... hm... a lot of these games seem like they'll be left untouched, a crying shame. If nobody else wants it (Lodish included), Hot Tin Roof: The Cat That Wore A Fedora Deluxe looks fantastic (though like all of these games the reviews kinda scare me, I lose nothing from at least trying) as it has revolvers, hats, cats, cats in hats, and that cheesy noire nonsense I just fucking adore. And the name's a goddamn pun in not one, but freaking 3 ways. If nothing else I must pay my respects to achieving so many ways to get my attention.

Edit:
    NO, NO YOU WOULD NOT, DON'T DO IT OH GOD THE FLASHBACKS ARE KICKING IN- *eldritch screeching*

ahem. uh, it's barely called a game anymore and has been abandoned for nearly 3 years, I mean fucking hell even the last few pictures of the steam webpage are broken, they can't even update or maintain the STORE PAGE. Looks real pretty tho I give em that. Until it breaks and you're left with a lot of wasted space/dataplan, but you do you friend, not like I'm not taking a small risk to my sanity.

14. BigBlueFish

BigBlueFish Void-Bound Voyager

THANK YOU Sir Wilfrey I don't want GRAV I DON'T WANNA BE TRAUMATIZED... again

15. Sir Wilfrey

Sir Wilfrey Spaceman Spiff

Maybe Waking Mars for you instead? Looks good, has a spacey theme, good music, etc. I dunno what your game tastes are, I simply remembered GRAV and almost had a seizure or something. Checked the steam page and it STILL hasn't updated beyond the big """content update"""" (merging servers, dead ones, dead server merging that was done in five minutes was their big update, like last year). Steam page is still buggy as hell towards the end of the pics, I didn't even know you could break a store page.

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  16. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

I would like A Virus Named Tom

Jimlad 42 and Sir Wilfrey like this.
  17. Tonko

Tonko Subatomic Cosmonaut

Hey, there!

I would like to get the key for Secrets of Raetikon.

It would be for a friend c:

Jimlad 42 and Sir Wilfrey like this.
  18. Lodish

Lodish Black Hole Surfer

What I meant is that joining a forum (seemingly) only for a giveaway isn't... a very nice thing to do.

Sent, have fun!

Sent!

What will you take then? :nurutease:

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  19. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

seeing as im fucking trash that wants to get as much out of this as possible and know no limits, as well as 2 hours having already passed since my last request, could i have Retro Game Crunch

20. Lodish

Lodish Black Hole Surfer

Well, here's your limit: I'm going to make you wait for two hours after giving you the key (you took four games out of thirty already :nuruninja:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.